Chapter 3

The One By My Side

"Kyungsoo Oppa." You called his name.

 

"Hmmm?" He said.

 

"I want you to rest and get better, don't stay up anymore. I won't leave you." you said while going to fall asleep.

 

He nods his head. As you guys are watching scary movie you guys heard Suho’s voice at the door.

 

“Hey, open up.” Suho said knocking hard.

 

Kyungsoo got up to open the door. When he opened it all the members were standing their with pillow. As they come in, they go straight to you.

 

“Hey _____. How are doing now? “ Chanyeol asked.

 

“ Hi oppa, I am doing good now. Wanna watch? We’re watching scary movie.” you answered to Chanyeol’s question.

 

They all joined you guys to watch scary movie. The next morning you got up ever early to wake Kyungsoo. He slowly got up looking into your eyes with his eyes halfway opened. When you were looking into his eyes you burst out laughing.

Lay and Xiumin heard you laugh so they got up and came into your room. When they entered your room, you and Kyungsoo’s face was very close to each other like your gonna kiss each other.

 

They looked at each other and got closer to you to and said “Ommmaa, two love birds.”

 

As you move your head, Kyungsoo grabbed your neck and pulls it closer to his face and gave you a kiss on the lips. Lay and Xiumin were laughing and scream and woke up all the other members and came running into your room and saw you too kissing!!!

 

They all screamed and made lots of noise. When Kyungsoo moved his hand, you moved your face back and wiped your lips with your left sleeve.

 

“YAH! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU DIDN’T LIKE HER, YOU SAID “SHE WAS LIKE A FRIEND THAT I WAS WORRIED ABOUT.” YAHH ! RE YOU TWO DATING?!?!? UHH?!” said Chen.

 

Kyungsoo’s face was red like yours. “No, we are friends only.” you both said.

 

“Let’s go get ready we are leaving today.” said Sehun and Tao.

 

Kyungsoo went to his room to pack his things first and came into your room to help you. Everyone was waiting for you two.

 

“ Hey, me and Lay saw both of them kissing!” Xiumin said happily.

 

“Really?” asked LuHan.  

 

Xiumin and Lay nodded their heads with a smile.

 

“Ouhhhh.” said all the members.

 

“Miss _____, are you guys done yet?” Tao whined.

 

“YES” you said coming out with the stylist and Kyungsoo.

 

When you got in the car with Kyungsoo, LuHan,Lay,Kris, and Chanyeol. You sat next to Kris while Kyungsoo was sleeping in the back (more like thinking about the kiss).

You fell asleep on Kris shoulders of a while and woke up. LuHan who was drinking coffee next to you. He turned his head and saw your cute sleepy baby face and laugh and took out his phone and took a picture.  He sent it to you and the other members. Kyungsoo who received the picture and laughed and put it as his homescreen.

 

When you guys got to the airport Kyungsoo carried you so that he doesn't have to worry about you. When the fans saw Kyungsoo carrying you they all ask him if you’re his girlfriend. he told them yes but it was a lie though.

 

“Kyungsoo oppa? “ you called him.

 

“Yes?” he answered.

 

You wanted to him that you liked him but instead you told him “ Oppa, I want candy.”

 

“Okay, wait here with Chen okay?” he said.

 

Chen came and sat next to you. you guys talked to a bit until Kyungsoo got back.