Trust

Youngjae Oneshots Corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This story was inspired by the song ‘Body & Soul’. I thought that song was nice and I was shocked when I saw the meaning of the lyrics. It was kinda….. hmm…. freak me out but still I love that song! It’s a really sweet love song! Hope you all enjoy the story! ^^

The newly wed couple were asleep in their seats. Eunhae’s head leaning against Youngjae’s shoulder and his was slightly incline over hers.

“Dear passengers, we are now landing at the Motu Mute Airport. Please be seated and buckle up the seatbelts. Thank you.”

Upon hearing the announcement, Youngjae slowly opened his eyes and looked around.

*We’re finally here.*

He turned to his side and a smile was immediately plastered on his charming face.

Kim Eunhae, the love of his life, had finally become his wife. His heart fluttered as the reality strikes him.

He smiled and brushed away the strands of hair that was hidding her beautiful face. Youngjae leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. She was really exhausted that there wasn’t any movement from her. How can she not be. They took the flight right after their wedding ceremony.

Youngjae chuckled and gently tapped his fingers on her cheek.

“Babe, wake up.” He whispered softly, rubbing his thumb on her cheekbone.

Eunhae hummed softly and snuggled against his neck. “ Five more minutes.” She mumbled. Youngjae smiled and shook his head. He wrapped his arm around her and brought her close to his chest.

“You sleepy head.”

---

 

“Wow.” Eunhae gasped as soon as she witnessed the breath taking scene in front of her.

They headed straight to the hotel after retrieving their suitcases, and they were now inside their suiteroom.

Eunhae dropped her suitcase and skipped into the room. Youngjae who was behind her all the way couldn’t help but chuckled at his wife that acted like a five year old child. He picked up the abandoned suitcase and closed the door behind.

It was a luxurious room with a large living room, master bedroom with a king sized bed, two shower rooms, a kitchen and a wide balcony that had the whole view of the island.

Eunhae unlocked the sliding door and her jaw dropped to the ground, if possible. The view in front of her was really amazing. She was mesmerized by the view that she totally forget about her husband.

Youngjae came beside her and admired the perfect landscape in front of them.

“We owed Himchan hyung a big time. I thought he was just joking around when he said he would sponser us our honeymoon trip.” He said. “Of course. Himchan oppa always got his way. He wouldn’t disappoint his one and only little sister that he loves so much.” Eunhae said as she took in a deep breath.

Youngjae smiled at her and came behind her before wrapping his arms around her shoulders, pulling her into his broad chest. Eunhae smiled and held onto his arms.

“Thank you.” Youngjae whispered against her ears. “For what?” “Everything.” He said and planted a soft kiss on her temple. Eunhae smiled and leaned back against his chest.

---

The rest of their day went by blissfully. They spent their time at the seaside, suba diving, and walking along the seaside during sunset. And after a romantic dinner, it was time for them to head back to their suiteroom.

“Tired?” Youngjae asked as they entered the room hand in hand. “A little. But a warm bath would do me good.” Eunhae smiled. Youngjae nodded. “Go ahead. I’ll have mine in the other bathroom.”

Eunhae got her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter