Not Anymore-Daddy Jae(Pt 2)

Youngjae Oneshots Corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae nibbled on his own hamburger before averted his attention to his daughter who was sitting next to him. He smiled as he saw how messy his little girl's face was.

"Aigoo, such a messy eater." he chuckled and helped to clean her cheeks with a napkin.

Jihyun smiled and continued to munch on the fries. 

"Here, have some drink or else you'll get choke." he took the tip of the straw and placed it before her opened mouth. 

"Good girl." Youngjae carassed her head and returned to have his own meal. 

Jihyun finished her meal and Youngjae helped to clean her oily hands with a wet tissue and they went off heading to Everland. 

As they reached the entrance, Youngjae paid for the ticket and held Jihyun tightly in his arms before entering the crowd. 

"Okay. Now which one should we go first?" he asked looking lovingly at his daughter. Jihyun tapped her little forefinger on her pouty lips and scanned around.

"That one!" she pointed with a cheerful voice as Youngjae followed her finger where she had pointed. She had chose to ride the kids bumpy car. 

Youngjae smiled, kissing her forehead before heading to where his little girl wish to.

Two hours were gone after trying on several rides, the father and daughter were all drained out as they were now seated at the cafe with two cups of hot cocoa and Jihyun was munching on sandwiches. 

Youngjae smoothed out the front bang of his daughter and adjusted the lady bug balloon head band on her head before crossing his arms on the table. He looked at his daughter with so much love that it hurts sometime. 

You look exactly like your mother. The woman who loves me with all her heart and which I took it for granted. 

He sighed and looked down onto his lap. Jihyun noticed the sigh and turned to look at his father. She saw how he suddenly become sad and offered her sandwich to him.

"Appa, sandwich?" she held it out in front of him. Youngjae looked at her and leaned forward to take a small bite. Jihyun giggled which confused him.

"What's so funny?" he frowned jokingly at her.

"Silly appa." Jihyun said before reaching for a napkin and cleaned off the white mayonaise that was stained at the corner of his lips. 

Youngjae's heart warmed at the little gesture and he gave her cheek a peck. He continued to look at Jihyun as she nibbled on her tuna sandwich.

"So, school is going to start soon. That means appa will have to wait for the next school breaks to bring our Jihyun out again, hmm." he said. Jihyun frowned and nodded sadly. 

Youngjae smiled and scooted closer to her. 

"Do you miss appa?" he asked, even though he knew what she is going to answer. The little girl nodded her head frantically, looking at his father with so much adoration. 

"I miss you a lot. I miss appa everyday." Jihyun said as she pouted her small lips that look exactly like Youngjae's. His heart squeezed seeing his little princess being hurt like this. 

"I'm sorry I can't meet up with you as soon as possible." Youngjae apologized but little Jihyun was still pouting. Before Youngjae could continue to persuade her, she said to him. "Why can't you and umma just make up and be back together?" the little girl asked, making Youngjae stunned. 

Jihyun knew what is going on with her family despite being only six. She is a smart girl just like her father. Sometimes she will say something that leave the adults without any words.

"Why must appa and umma live separately? I want to be with appa but I also want to be with umma, but I can't." Youngjae sighed and pulled her onto his lap, hugging her tightly. Jihyun wrapped her small arms around his neck. His vision started to become blur as tears were about to roll down his cheek.

"Don't worry Jihyun ah. Our Jihyun is a big girl now, she can take care of her umma well. Besides," he stopped before speaking again, not before hearing the sound of his heart cracking. " you are going to have a new appa." Tears finally rolled down from his cheek.

Two weeks ago, Youngjae had receive the news about your marriage, with Daehyun. He was informed by one of your friends who is also friends with Youngjae. He was hurt, but after hearing those words from your very own lips, his heart crashed into million pieces.  He wasn't expecting you to move on and marry another guy just within two years. Two years was too short for him, he still can't move on from you. He regretted everything he did, he scolded himself everyday after the divorce. He was silly for taking you for granted. He regretted shouting at you that night after returning from work and all the time when he vent his frustration on you. He regretted for not giving much attention to his family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter