The Best Gift- Daddy Jae

Youngjae Oneshots Corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Having this idea since yesterday. It's just that I don't have the time to post my ideas. Hope you all like it! ^_^

-----

You were in the newly painted nursery room, sorting out the baby carriage and some toys that your husband had bought as soon as he knew you were carrying his child. Your huge belly was of no help to you since it was kind of in your way while doing chores.

“Honey?” his sweet voice called and you turned around to be met with his irritated face, getting ready for his nagging again.

“You’re not suppose to walk around with that huge tummy of yours.” He scolded softly and snatched the stool from you before settling it aside.

You smiled and walked away towards the bookshelf. You heard him sigh, clearly knowing that you had ignored his words.

“Honey? Can’t you just sit down and relax? You can just leave whatever chores to me. It’s not the best idea for a pregnant woman to walk around too much and what’s more, you’re trying to carry the box of  books?”

There is one more thing about your too caring husband. He is an obstetricians which means he knew everything about pregnancy and that he will always make sure that you are having enough rest.

You got irritated at him sometimes but still he was just being the caring and loving husband. And you felt bad for making him do all the chores like decorating the nursery room and went shopping for the stuffs that your child will be needing it whereas you are of no help. That is why you decided to at least help to sort out some of the unfinished things in the nursery room.

“I just feel bad that you’re doing all the decoratings and shopping for our baby and I could only sit around and watched you did all the chores. Besides, I just wish I can do something for our baby before he is borned.” You stated as you looked at Youngjae sadly.

He softened and cupped your cheeks before leaning his forehead with yours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter