Love Starts Through Years of Flirting

Youngjae Oneshots Corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was yet, another day of the year again. Valentine’s Day, which falls on a school day. Most girls thought that it was such a good day to start of with since they will be delivering their gifts to their crushes and love ones. Unfortunately, you do not feel the same way, in fact, you hate it when the day comes.

Firstly, you were annoyed by the chaos that is going to happen in the school hallways because of the girls. Next, you hated the color pink which represents the day. And the main point of hating Valentine’s Day is because, there’s this one guy that really will annoyed the hell out of you. Yoo Youngjae, the school kingka.

Ever since sophomore year when you first transffered to TS High, he had been trying to court you. Flirting and teasing you were his new hobbies after you had been in the same class with him.

During your first day of school year, Youngjae had been picking on you. He had naturally approached you and introduced himself as the school kingka. You weren’t interested in him at all.

“You’re quite cute.” He said and examined you from head to toes before looking straight into your eyes again.

“From today onwards, I’m going to only look at you. So be prepared to be my girl, my sweety pie.” He smirked and sent you a flirty wink which girls will be sent to heaven in seconds before turning around and walked away with his gang.

People around you started to whisper,especially girls. Sending you a look which you definitely do not deserve at all. You stood there, fumming at how ridiculous this guy was.

For the rest of the school years till now, which will be your last year in this school, Youngjae was still the cocky him. Flirting and calling you his Sweety Pie. He also asked for your Valentine’s gift every year without any shame. But of course you ignored him. So was this year’s.

You pushed through the crowd of crazy fangirls. It was much more harder for you to reach your locker today since the hallway were flooded with the students, bringing their pink gifts which you really hated very much.

With much more effort, you finally reached your locker. You turned to your combination before pulling out the books that you will need during lessons, ignoring the loud commotion behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter