Chapter 2~

Disagreement

Ren left, and so did you.

You two had to prepare, cause you were going to celebrate, but among with this occassion you'd meet the other members of NU'EST.

You were waiting in the park, when you suddenly felt a warm hand on your mouth, and you got scared, but when you turned around...

     - Hey gorgeus! - Ren whispered in your ears with his y voice.

     -Hey, don't you ever scare me like that!

     -I'll try...but I kind of like it when you are scared.

You two turned around.Ren started the introducment:

     -So...Minhyun, JR, Aron, Baekho, she is Becca, my girlfriend.Becca, they are my best friends.

     -Nice to meet you guys! - you said while smiling, and shaking their hands.

     -N-n-nice to meet you to, Becca.- the guys stuttered, cause they were still in shock.They never thought that Ren would be the first, who will have a girlfriend.

     -Hey, you don't have to act like that Shall we go now?

     -Where are we going? - you asked him suspiciously, cause you knew he's a very misterious guy.

     -Relax babe!I'm not going to take you to a club or something.We are going to have a mini-picnic at the seaside.

     -Nice! - you all exclamed at the same time.

By the time you got there, the sea was so calm, and the sun was setting down, and the view was perfect.

It looked as if the hot sun is sinking in the cold water , and you could almost here how it sizzles.

     -So..Ren.I suppose Becca was that friend of whom you were talking about with so much passion.-JR broke the silence.

     -Uhm, yeah..-Ren answered, but he was a little shocked by JR's statement.

You, were just sitting there, without saying a word as if you were waiting for something to happen.

     -How did you two meet? - Aron curiously asked.

     -Well that's a long story-you said.

You didn't wanted to get embarassed in front of your boyfriend's friends.

     -Tell us!Jeball!-Minhyun begged with huge puppy eyes.

     -Jagi? - Ren was waiting for your permission, cause he knew you to well.

     -Fine!So be it!

     -Okay~ So...I was going to a new year's eve party, in a club, with some friends.But when I entered, I saw HER.She was sitting on te couch, drinking a cocktail, but it seemed like she didn't like it there.Few hours have passed, but she was still sitting there, so I decided to go and talk to her.I somehow managed to get courage, and asked her if I may sit down there, she said yes.By the time the party was over, we knew almost everything about each other, and it seemed like we are deffinetly going to have a long relationship.And after few months of beeing together, I found out why she was so upset that night in the club.But that's another story...-Ren finished his story, lowering his head and placing his hands on your's.

     -That's really cool.But what happened?-Baekho asked with confusion visible in his eyes.

    -I'd rather not talk about it...-you said looking at your boyfriend, then manage to give a small smile to Baekho, making him understand the situation.

Silence had fallen between all of you, and the moon replaced the sun.

Now, the stars and the moon were shining like true pearls, and if you looked closer, you could see one or two stars blinking, as if they were tempting you to make a wish, in the middle of the night.

The lovely breeze of the sea brought a slight wind, and cold shivers embraced you body, and you could feel the air lowering as a thick courtaine of freedom.