Chapter 7~

Disagreement

So, days have passed and everything went back to normal.

You became a coreographer due to that contest you have just won and now you had even more time for your precious boyfriend.

It was sunday morning, and you decided to make a suprise for your boyfriend.

You were making your way to his room.

You entered slowly and silently and you saw him sleeping cutely in the fluffy and warm bed.

You found some space and you crawled up next to him, carefully hugging him from behind. 

As he felt your warmth, he turned around still sleepy and he was quite surprised because you never went to his room before, but he hugged you with his lazy hands and you snuggled close to his chest.

- Morning my good-looking star, still sleepy? -  you asked.

- Myeah..I had a rough night....how come you came over?

- I have something to tell you.Uhm...you know....I was planning to surprise you, but on my way here, I got a phone call from my parents...They're coming here tomorrow, and I was wondering if you will be so kind to come and meet them.:o3

- What??! Uhm...I really don't know....This is kind of unexpected...U..

- Pwease :O3 I need you there.

- No...I, I , I....

- You what?! Come on :O3 Please - you started to snuggle to his chest again.

- Don't do that! I won't change my mind if you are determined to torture my body! - he said chuckling.

- Oh, so if this is torture, then what is this? - you quickly jumped on him and started kissing him agressively, softly biting his lips. 

- Uhm..-he moaned. You know...The truth is that.....I'm ...I'm a bit..

- What?! -you gasped. Say it! You know you can talk to me. 

-I'm... I'm afraid, that's it, I said it.Now you can laugh. ... 

-What? You silly boy. Why should I laugh? It's something normal.I'd be afraid to meet your parents too, because I know I don't stand up to their standards, unlike you.I can put my life on a bet, that my parents will adore you, you're perfect, you are the real prince charming.

He was quite shocked because of your statement, he never knew that you were thinking like this.

That just made him to ''wake up '' and he pulled you in a hug saying :

- Don't you ever say that you're not good enough for me or that you don't stand up to my parents' standards!!! OK ?! You are perfect for me, actually you are to good for me, I'm the one who's not worthy of your love. So just stop this!...I love you the way you are! I LOVE YOU!

You hugged him tight and placed a kiss on his forehead as a sign of understanding.

Then you two cuddled in the warm and fuzzy bed for the last few hours, waiting for the next day.