Chapter 6~

Disagreement

You two took your time and visited the beautiful city, Ljubljana.

Yes, that's where the contest was held.

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab322/AlondraRebecca/ljub_zpsf4a33318.jpg

It's a beautiful city, it looks like a big crater sorrounded by black, dark, coal mountains, with lots of trees, and they look like they're streching their arms in a protective way, and many dark, lonely forests.

In the city center, the buildings are old and with a gorgeous arhitecture and worthly monuments, with a lot of historical chargement.

You two were walking, holding hands and eating a cotton candy, taking pictures and having fun.

But the real fun was about to begin later.

- It's such a wonderfull place! I could write a book about how beautiful is, it's like a part of dreamland - you said dreaming.

- Jagi-yah...- Ren looked at you.

- Neh, oppa.

- You're such a wondefull and romantic person. You have the gift to see beautiful things in everything.I admire you, I could not think to any other person whom I'd like to spend my life with.I love you!

...

You were a little shocked by his statement, and some tears dropped on your face, because you were moved.

- Did I say something wrong? Becca, what is it?

- Nothing... I'm just touched by your words.Noone has ever spoke to me like that before..I love you.

- Let's go back to the hotel, ok my lil' girl? 

- Ok.

You got back to the hotel, you were the last one who entered so you had to close the door.

But when you turned around, Ren suddenly pushed you to the wall and started kissing you, and living hickeys on your neck ; you responded to the kiss, and you were getting overwhelmed.

This continued, and after some minutes, he started ing your shirt, at first he hezitated but then he took it off and threw it away.

He pulled you away and took a look at your chest, but you got embarassed and tryied to hide it with your hands.

- Don't try to hide anything, you're beautiful the way you are, in fact you're the most gorgeus girl I have ever seen.

He placed a kiss on your forehead, then he continued kissing you.

He picked you up and made his way with you to the bedroom and placed you softly on the bed.

When he started to his shirt, you suddenly got up and pushed him away.

You took up your shirt, got dressed, and went towards the window.

- Is there something wrong? - he asked with a shocked expression.

- I can't do this ... I'm sorry MinKi! - you started to cry.

- Don't cry! It's okay... - he said walking towards you.

- It's not okay.It's ...it's...it's not ...

- Becca, how on Earth can you say it's not okay?! - he started to yell, while grabbing your shoulders and turning you around, to face him.

You got scared, and you couldn't say a word.

- It is okay! I understand you! You almost got twice, it's normal to act like this.I know it must be hard for you but I'm here with you.I'm not going to force you to do this.I'm going to stand by your side, I'm going to be near you until you beat your fear.It hurts for me to see you crying.Just stop it , ok? I love you and I always will. - he stopped.

You were still scared, you never saw this side of him

- Did I scare you? - he slightly chuckled.Don't be afraid of me.I'm not a ''bad boy''. - he said and pulled you in a hug wiping your tears away.

...