Kris-Our Little Daughter {Fluff}

May the imagination begin.

“Mummy, how did you know Daddy?” little Ace asked in delight as she hopped onto Kris’s lap. I smiled at my 3-years-old daughter, she was filled with cute vibe and endless energy. What a lovely daughter, she was exactly like her dearest Daddy.

Shrugging, I pointed to Kris and cheekily replied, “Don’t know. You ask this to Daddy.” Pouting angrily, Kris let out a cute groan. I smiled at his dorky side, pretty amazed by how I would never get sick of his ageyo despite of him doing the same old thing for more than seven years. Well, at least I had the honor of being beside him every single day, experiencing his endless amount of aegyo acts. At least I was the first one to experience all these, I thought delightfully to myself. Kris had never shown his aegyo before, he claimed that they were disgusting. Yeah right, you this pabo ah. Stop trying to act cool. You and your cold guy style. Tsk.

The moment I had laid my eyes on EXO ten years back, I had already given my heart to Kris, that perfect cold man. I had no idea why too. The other eleven members were equally hot and perfect, but there was something about Kris that captivated me and stole my heart away, even up till now.

Even since I had first viewed their promotion debut teaser video many years back, I knew my sanity would have been robbed off. Indeed, the charms of twelve perfect guys were too overwhelming to resist. It was then when my craze for Kris started… I started buying their albums, attending all their official musical shows, concerts, fanmeet sessions. And it was then our love blossomed.

As though Kris had some sort of photogenic memory, that cold giant had the ability of remembering his devoted fans. And I was, among the hundreds of lucky fans, being spotted by him. Perhaps it was my astonishing tall height that intrigued him, Perhaps it was my faithfulness towards him that captivated him. Perhaps it was my strong will to see him that surprised him. Whatever it was, I was more than thankful that he had recognized me. If not, the guy whom I had once fantasized so much before, would not be my husband whom I relied on everyday right now.

Subconsciously, I smiled happily to myself as I indulged in the good old days when I was still in my teens, chasing after my dearest oppa who was mine right now. Kris smiled and stared at me throughout my entire daydreaming, admiring my beauty while whispering small talks to Ace. Just as I was still deeply immersed in my silly thoughts, Kris shouted loudly, “Your Mummy used to chase Daddy for four years before I promised to marry her.” I turned my head around to shoot Kris a cute stare. Kris cheekily returned the stare with a merong before he lifted Ace up and scooted out of the bedroom. "YAHHH! DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU!" I growled loudly as I pounced forward to my dearest lover. 

 

Author's Note: Hello guys! Hope you like this really short imagine featuring Kris! :D I have done this within 20 minutes and it was a very random idea so I hope this is still okay!! :> I have been trying to update my AFF despite of being really busy with school work *sobs* Can't wait till next wednesday (my term holiday starts)!!! I will update really often from then on! Till then, take care xoxo.