::What Can You Give Her?::

Colors of Love

*Taecyeon calls Krystal*

Krystal: Hello?

Taecyeon: Soojung! are you with Yoona? i've been calling her but she wouldn't pick up.

Krystal: Oh she's not with me right now. She went to dinner with Joong Ki.

Taecyeon: WHAT? JOONG KI? *sigh*

 

*Taecyeon runs into Song Joong Ki on the way to Yoona's house, and Song Joong Ki is drunk*

Taecyeon: Joong Ki, where's Yoona?

Song Joong Ki: She's not here.

Taecyeon: Didn't you guys go eat dinner together? how can you not take her home?

Song Joong Ki: Yeah we went out for dinner. What does it matter to you? Are you her boyfriend? Are you her lover?

Taecyeon: JOONG KI!

Song Joong Ki: Why? does it bother you? huh?

Taecyeon: WHAT?!

Song Joong Ki: I'm going to marry Yoona.

Taecyeon: Do you think i believe you? Yoona is not going to marry you. You always do things your way without caring about how others feel. You probably decided that yourself without thinking if Yoona wants to marry you or not.

Song Joong Ki: What do you know?! I've known her for 10 years, i've known her longer than you! We understand eachother more. I promised her that i'll marry her when we grow older. And i'm keeping my promise.

Taecyeon: You're drunk. 

Song Joong Ki: So what! 

Taecyeon: I really don't know what to do with you. 

Song Joong Ki: Then does she want to marry you? What are you? I'm so much better than you. I can give her so much more than you! You're just going to date her..then what?..break up with her when you get bored?!

Taecyeon: No! i may be slacking but i'm not that low. What about you? all you can give her is money and things. What about the love that she deserves?

Song Joong Ki: What's wrong with money?..you can have anything if you have money..I can give her all the things in the world.

Taecyeon: Don't be so materialistic.