::I'm Sorry::

Colors of Love

Taecyeon:..I don't know what to say i don't know what to do to make you choose me.

Yoona:...

Taecyeon: Remember how we met?..you were walking home from work and you accidentally slipped because you were wearing heels and it was raining..i saw you slip so i  helped you up..you didn't have an umbrella nor something to cover yourself with..so i offered my umbrella but you said you were fine. I didn't want you to get sick so i walked you to the bus stop. Haha I missed my inteview that day..if i didn't miss that interview we would be working at the same company now.

Yoona: What?...why did you miss the interview? I said that i was fine and i could walk by myself withoout an umbrella..why did yoou do that? why did you miss your interview?

Taecyeon: I don't know why but i just wanted to walk you to the bus stop..actually i wanted to walk you home.

Yoona: Taec...

Taecyeon: *sigh* If we worked at the same company..you would have fallen in love with me.....but instead we became friends and that's all that's going to be between us?....i was hoping that oh maybe we'll be friends then you'll fall in love with me someday...but you never loved me and you never gave me a chance to love you. And now i'll never be able to love you.

Yoona: After all these 3 years we've known eachother, you've helped me in so many ways and i'm so thankful that i've met you...but Joong Ki and I...we've gone so far to get here..I'm so sorry Taec.

Taecyeon: We've only known eachother for 3 years so i don't know as much about you as Joong Ki does, but I do know that you like to be your own person, Joong Ki is from a well off family he's not like us, he's never gone through what people like us went through. If you marry him..are you sure you will be able to live comfortably? I've seen how he is with you....all he gives you is money money money, no warmth. Are you marrying him because of money? is that it?

Yoona: I KNOW JOONG KI! I KNOW HIM! HE DOES THOSE THINGS BECAUSE HE LOVES ME, AND HE DOESN'T JUST GIVE ME MONEY..HE GIVES ME LOVE..A LOVE OF 10 YEARS. YOU DON'T KNOW BUT WHEN HE IS ALONE WITH ME HE IS WARM AND CARING, HE JUST DOESN'T LIKE TO SHOW IT TO OTHER PEOPLE.

Taecyeon: *sigh* YOONA! YOONAA! COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES! ARE YOU HAVING SOME KIND OF FANTASY RIGHT NOW? HE'S NOT WARM AT ALL! HE JUST WANTS A WOMAN IN HIS LIFE. I BET YOU HE'LL CHEAT ON YOU LATER ON!

*Yoona slaps Taecyeon*

Yoona: WHAT? HOW DARE YOU.

Taecyeon: YOONA!

Yoona: If you can't be happy for me then don't ever appear in front of me again.

Taecyeon: FINE! RUIN YOUR LIFE OR DO WHATEVER!

*Taecyeon leaves slamming the door*

*Yoona cries*