::The Meeting::

Colors of Love

Nichkhun and the new intern, Minpechaya, having a nice chat.

Nichkhun: Min! How's the job going? do you like it?

Minpechaya: Hi Khun~ the job is great i'm starting to like it. The office is nice and everyone is nice too heehee

Nichkhun: Hmmm, what are you doing for Christmas break?

Minpechaya: Nothing much really...

Nichkhun: Ahh~

A woman walks by and accidentally bumps into Nichkhun.

Victoria: OH! I'm sorry!

Nichkhun: Oh! that's.....

Victoria: 0.0 Khun....

Nichkhun: Victoria...........

Minpechaya: Khun, I have to make more copies..i'll see you later..

 

Nichkhun and Victoria are now at the company cafeteria.

Victoria: How are you these days? 

Nichkhun: I'm doing good..

Victoria: Have you been going out lately? or are you still going back and forth by yourself?...

Nichkhun: Vic...I...

Victoria: I see you were talking to that lovely girl earlier...are you two dating?

Nichkhun: Well that's not exactly it...

Victoria: I'm the new business partner here, my company and your company have signed contracts last week. So i'll be going in and out of here.

Nichkhun: Oh....so you're the new business partner. I thought we were rivals with your company...

Victoria: Well it just turned this way. We'll be seeing eachother often then...i know you don't want to see me..but just bare with it. It's just business.

Nichkhun: Mm.

 

2 days later, Nichkhun and Victoria are together in a meeting, Minpechaya is also there to assist. Everyone is presenting their new ideas.

Company President: Let's hear what our best employers have come with.

Krystal: *Power Point presentation* Since our company needs a new idea, i thought i'd come up with a way to let our customers shop easier and find what they need faster. So i created a system that can let customers to have easy acess, and it has all languages so foreig......

G-Dragon: WOW is that what you came up with? Is that the "new idea" ? Do you think that will surpass?

Krystal: .......I wasn't done yet...

G-Dragon: Just that much i can tell that it's not going to work.

Company President: GD, we should let her finish.

G-Dragon: No, it's done. NEXT idea PLEASE.

Victoria: I like it.

G-Dragon: What.

Victoria: I like this idea, since a lot of customers have problems with easy and quick acess to our stores, this would be a good idea.

Song Joong Ki: I agree with this idea too, but let's listen to other ideas first before we make a final decision.

Krystal: Thank You.

Yoona: *Yoona's turn to present* i think we should have a special event for people who would like to visit our stores and try our products, especially for foreigners who are touring.

Nichkhun: I love it.

Victoria: I don't think this is a good idea.

Nichkhun: Why is that?

Victoria: Because it's not good. How could you like it?

Nichkhun: I think it's actually a very good idea. It's great for tourists who wants to visit our stores.

Victoria: Is that all you care about? tourists? What about people from this area? what about elders?

Nichkhun: You disagree with this idea because i agree with it right?

Victoria: What are you saying?!  

Nichkhun: As always..

Victoria: WHAT? okay yeah! i disagree! what does it matter to you?!

Company President: Hey! what is going on here? Please take your personal businesses outside! this is not a playground!

G-Dragon: This is better than t.v. HAHAHA

Song Joong Ki: Everyone focus please. I agree with both ideas. I think we should vote on which one we should pick.

G-Dragon: I disagree with both ideas. Here's MY idea! Why don't we just proceed as normal but lower the prices of the products and call it a day?!

Company President: I'm sorry but that's not going to happen.

G-Dragon: WHY?! why can't we do that? i'll just tell dad to make it happen.

Song Joong Ki: I think the CEO would disagree with that idea also.

G-Dragon: HEY JOONG KI! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Company President: Everyone Stop! this meeting is dismissed. We'll post the final results tomorrow.

 

Everyone is dismissed from the meeting. Nichkhun and Victoria are both very enraged. Nichkhun wants to go eat lunch with Minpechaya.

Nichkhun: Min! Let's go to lunch. I'll buy.

Minpechaya: Khun...are you okay?

Nichkhun: I'm fine. Don't worry about it. I'm hungry let's go.

Victoria: Hello. We've met last time but i didn't get a chance to greet you. I'm Victoria.

Minpechaya: Oh hello, i'm Minpechaya, nice to meet you.

Nichkhun: Let's go Min.

Victoria: Are you guys going to eat lunch? mind if i join?

Nichkhun: Sorry, i have things to talk to Min about..

Victoria: Well i have things to talk to you..

Nichkhun: Next time.

Victoria: NOW.

Nichkhun: I said next time. Let's go Min.