::Glances::

Colors of Love

Yoona: Beef! Beef! I hope there's grilled beef at the party tonight.

Krystal: *sigh* i hope not cause i'm on a diet and i don't want to be tempted..

Yoona: You're already slim. It's the Annual End of the Year party and everyone's going to be there, at least have fun and enjoy the food. Ah, is Jessica coming? 

Krystal: She'll come later, mom wants to go shopping with her cause it's new years. I already went with her yesterday so jessica is going today.

Yoona: At least you'll be seeing Minho~

Krystal: HEEHEE~ yeah my Minho must be waiting for me~ ^^

 

Yoona and Krystal steps off the elevator and attends the party.

Krystal: Hey Yoon, I see Taecyeon~~ ^^ have you guys been talking lately?

Yoona: Can't tell you~~ hahaha

Krystal: Go talk to him he's been looking over at you since we came.

 

Yoona and Taecyeon slowly gets closer to each other and starts a funny convo.

Taecyeon: Yoonaaa...stop eating, you're going to gain weight!

Yoona: Ha! i don't gain weight! i have a fast metabolism, what are you talking about?

Taecyeon: You never know~

Yoona: Why are you being so mean?!

Taecyeon: Why? does it frustrate you?

Yoona: Ha! not at all! 

Taecyeon: (thoughts) "ahhhhh so cute"

 

Fireworks are setting off at the balcony and everyone rushes there, except for Yoona and Taecyeon. They are both looking at eachother deeply in the eyes, both getting lost in eachother.

Yoona: Wanna go out and watch the fireworks?

Taecyeon: Why is that every time i look at you, i can't do anything else except stare at you?

Yoona:...@.@

 

Taecyeon's foe/friend Song Joong Ki, who is in love with Yoona, came late and interrupted the two. Jessica also came in at the same time.

Song Joong Ki: Yoon Ah..

Yoona: oh, Joong Ki...Jessica! you guys came, everyone is out at the balcony watching the fireworks.

Jessica: Yoon~ you look so pretty tonight! i love your dress~

Song Joong Ki: Then what are you two doing in here alone while everyone is outside?

Taecyeon: Because we were talking about something.

Song Joong Ki: What? what is it that you have to talk to Yoona about? alone?

Taecyeon: Why don't you go outside and watch fireworks with the others now that you're here.

Song Joong Ki: I came here to see Yoona, not the fireworks.

Taecyeon: What...

Yoona: Joong Ki! let's go out and watch the fireworks!~ Jessi~ Krystal must be waiting!

Taecyeon: Yoonaa!

Yoona:....let's go...

 

Taecyeon is enraged and walks outside to the balcony and got everyone's attention.

Taecyeon: EVERYONE! LISTEN UP! I HAVE SOMETHING THAT I MUST CONFESS TONIGHT! SINCE IT'S OUR END OF THE YEAR PARTY I'LL JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT! THIS HAS BEEN ON MY MIND FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND I GOTTA GET IT OFF MY CHEST! I LIKE YOONA! I LIKE YOONA! YOONAAA! ARE YOU LISTENING? I LIKE YOU! 

Yoona: 0.0 ....... 

Song Joong Ki:....yoona....yoona....don't tell me that you like him too....yoona.....

Taecyeon's eyes are enraged with fire, he walks towards Yoona and grabs her hand and pulls her. Everyboddy is in shock, especially Song Joong Ki, he's very anry.