Chapter 12

Everything is new.. ••[HIATUS]••

"LENICE!YOU DESERVE IT BETTER THAN HER!"Luhan shouted.Lenice flinched at how harsh Luhan was.

"Let's break-"Luhan tried to continue but was interupted.

"NO WE WON'T!"She shouted.

"YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH THAT SPOILED BRAT UNTIL YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR ME! SO WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF BEING TOGETHER WHEN IT'S JUST ONE-SIDED LOVE?!I DON'T CARE! WE ARE BREAKING UP WHETER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"Luhan spilled the truth and quickly helped you up.Lenice was shocked.She raised her hand wanting to slap her ex-boyfriend but failed as Kai stopped her.Luhan and Kai brought you to the toilet to wash your face and to do touch ups.You could barely walk so you took off your heels and walk while the 2 boys support you.

"I don't look pretty anymore right?"You asked shyly.

"You are still pretty.Pretty on the inside,"Luhan said while showing his signature smile which was rare.You walked into the toilet then washed your ace,dried it and put some make concealer on.You stared at your face.

*Haneul:I'm a ,i know.I will leave.*

You went out of the toilet then Kai asked.

"What happened to the black eye?It dissapeared?! OMO! MY GF HAS POWERS!"

"Ani..I just put some concealer on,"You replied.The 3 of you walked to the hall since time to announce the prom queen and king.

CANDIDATE:

HANEUL

TASHA

LENICE

NISA

LUHAN

KAI

BAEKHYUN

CHEN

"The prom king is.......BAEKHYUN! And the prom queen is.......LENICE!Let's give them a space to dance!Have a great night everyone!"The emcee said happily.Nisa had to watched Baekhyun dance with Lenice.At the ending of the dance,they kissed.It wasn't Baekhyun who made the first move but Lenice took the first move.Nisa ran out of the hall while crying.You told Felicia and Hamizah to chase her while you "talk" to Lenice.You went up to Lenice and slapped her hard.

"WHAT THE IS WRONG YOU LENICE?ARE YOU ING SPOILED?!"You screamed at her.

"I LOVE HIM OKAY!"She shouted back.She earned another slap from Baekhyun.You flinched as you never saw this side of Baekhyun before.

"I HAVE NEVER AND NEVER WILL LIKE YOU! ANYWAYS YOU TASTE BAD.EWW GO AND USE MOUTHWASH !"Baekhyun said harsly while walking out of the hall.

"You changed alot you know?I guess you aren't who i think you were,"You said while looking down.You walked out of the hall but before that,you heard her scream:

"THANKS FOR MESSING THINGS UP!"

"Your welcome,"You replied with a smile on your face.You rolled your eyes and continue to walk out of the hall.Kai didn't notice you already went home as he was in the class room with the boys.You felt like going back to Singapore.You packed your stuff and left a note on the table

Hey guys!I'm going back to Singapore.I don't fit in this country,like what Lenice said.I'm a and unfortunately es are not supposed to be in this country.Goodbye♥ I will all my oppas espically Kris-oppa and Kai-oppa.Bye:DI will be back as soon as possible! Contact me if anything happens

♥Haneul

It was 11:11 p.m. The boys were reading your note.You were at the airport.

*Haneul:It's 11:11! Make a wish! I wish to be close to the person i love most.*

Kai took his jacket and ran to the bus stop.He took the bus heading to the airport.Your flight was at 12:00a.m.You went to Starbucks to have coffee(A/N:I'm not sure if they have it or not but who cares it's a fiction right?)Your phone beeped.It was a text from Kai.

From:Kai-oppa

[11:25pm]Hey Babe! I will be at Dong woon's house to party for awhile!Where are you?

To:Haneul baby

To:Kai-oppa

[11:28pm]Hey!Okay..Have fun! Don't drink too much xD I'm at the airport having coffee at Starbucks.My flight is at 12 am.See ya soon:) i will miss you! MUAH

From:Haneul baby

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaeseyo! im back! i know i have not been updating as i have concerts,blogshop meet-ups and some babysitting to do:( i know this is short:( im a failed author..