Chapter 9

Everything is new.. ••[HIATUS]••

Previously on season 1:

"Ermmm Haneul,I think Felicia is pretty.Can i have her even if this is too fast?"Tao asked shyly.You nodded and laugh.

"Yes You may..But,you haven't even know her well..Take her out for one week and try to get to know her,"you said.

"Okay class,i have to shift most of you around so that these new student can catch up."The teacher said.Tao was so eager to know who his partner is.Tao kept whispering to you and the teacher caught him talking to you and decided to move you.

"Since Tao kept talking to Haneul,Haneul please sit beside Kris while Felicia sit beside Tao and Lenice you may seat beside Luhan.So,Seohyun please sit beside Chen.Hamizah please seat at the empty seat beside Suho,Asimah please seat at the empty seat beside Lay and Seohyun please sit beside Xiumin so that Nisa could seat beside Baekhyun..Please start moving!"Miss Ailee said while clapping their hands.The five girls bowed towards their partners.

"But Miss Ailee,If Tao could talk to Haneul,he could also talk to Felicia..You know you put him beside me cause i have any emoty seat here,"Beatrix said loudly.You remembered her face.All of a sudden you knew who it was.It was the who kissed Kai.You clenched your fist and Kris noticed it and tried to distract you.

"No worries,I trust him,"Miss Ailee said making the whole class laugh at Beatrix.Tao smiled and the teacher continued teaching.

RING RING RING!The sound of the school bell indicating school's over.For the past 5 hours after noticing the ,you felt angry at yourself the whole time that you didn't notice that school was over.Chen waved a hand infront of your face untill you noticed.You thanked him for waking you up from dazing.You ran to the gate and saw 16 people at the gate.You ran to your girlfriends and instantly hugged them.You guys were screaming at each other in excitment.

"Why didn't you guys tell me you were going to this school?"You asked out of curiousity.

"They wanted to suprise you,"Lay said while backhugging Asimah.

"Yes we are together,"Asimah said knowing that you wanted an explaination.You looked at her and gave a pout.

"They fell in love during art class,"Felicia said then you nodded.

The 17 of you waited for Chen then went home.While walking home,Felicia confessed her love for Tao.You looked at her and then wishpered to Tao to make the first move.The 2 of them were together after 30 mintues talking to each other.When the you and the other 12 boys reached home,the 5 of them came to you and dragged you to the balcony.Baekhyun is in love with Nisa,Suho is also in love with Hamizah,Luhan wanted Lenice to be his now while Lay and Tao was taken.You admitted to them too.

"Ermm guys,I think im in love with.....Kai,"You said rubbing the back of your neck.You blushed when the boys starting to tease you.Suddenly,Kai knocked on the balcony door.

"Oh yeah,Bye guys! im going out,"You said waving to them.You wore this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGcLg7ioznpnhoSOi3gAV

You and Kai walked out of the house after telling Kris that the 2 of you will be home late as tomorrow there was no school due to some teacher's meeting.You and Kai decided to go to the shopping mall.While shopping,You fell and fainted.Kai carried you up leaving the bags outside the shop.He fished out his phone and called Tao to pick the 2 of you up.In the car,You said something but you couldn't finish the sentence.

"I should have told you that i have.."You out completely.

"You have what?"Kai and Tao asked in unison.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY UPDATE!! sorry guys i have to leave you at a cliff hanger:P i will try my best to update tmr:)