Chapter 10

Everything is new.. ••[HIATUS]••

Tao drive quickly to the hospital.While driving,Kai felt like something was vibrating.It was your phone.While he was finding your phone,he saw 2 medicine bottels..One of it was for brain cancer and headache.(A/N:Her brain cancer is not severe so it could be cured:) Actually i have no idea wheather cancer are curable.. but who cares right?Its just a fiction)

21 Hours later,you woke up.

"KAI!KAI!WHERE ARE YOU?!DON'T LEAVE ME!"You shouted.You recongnised this area very well.

*Haneul:I am in the hospital,am i?Sigh...*

"I'm here..Don't shout too much it will make you more sick.."He said worriedly.You nodded.Kai quickly hugged you.You kissed his forehead.You sat up and looked at the window..

*Haneul:So many stars...Oh woah! A shooting star! Make a wish..I wish i have no sickness and i can be with Kai forever..*

"What are you looking at?"Kai asked.

"Stars..Shooting stars."You answered him.He backhugged you and said:

"You know you don't need to be normal..You are unique and special espically to me,you parents and EXO,"

"Can i go to the beach after i'm discharged?The last time i went there was when i was 5,"You asked

"Sure..You are discharged tomorrow..So we can go on Friday since school is cancel from today until next Tuesday due to a big meeting,"Kai answered.You felt sleepy so you lie down and told Kai that you wanted to fall asleep.Kai slept on the sofa which was placed in the ward.Around 3:38 am,you woke up due to a nightmare..He was shivering..You put your blanket on top of him since you were feeling warm.Around 10 am,you were shivering and felt freezing cold.You walked over to the sofa and lie down under the blanket with Kai.KAi hugged you since he felt your presence.

"Omo..You are reezing cold! Why did you give your blanket to me?I'm Fine.."He hugged you tighter so that you will feel more warm.

"You were shivering and i felt bad as you helped me alot..So this is how i repay you,"You explained.He said thank you and kissed your forehead.

"Just promise me that you won't leave me,"You added..He nodded and said:

"I won't..Let's go home.."He said..Once the 2 of you reach home,you noticed none of the boys were awake although it was 12 noon.The 2 of you walked to the kitchen and took a pot and spoon each. the 2 of you banged the pots at the hallway of the boys' room.You told them that the we,the 18 of them will be going shopping for tomorrow's beach date.You wore this:

 

You and Kai took Tao's car while Baekhyun went to take the girls.It has been 5 hours since you left the house.You started to find your medicine in your bag but failed to find it and you were perfectly fine.

Friday

The 18 of you reach the beach..You wore this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuJoS4BDM61eoyxHM3hYn

You still have not been taking medication.. And you were fine.The 18 of you spent the whole day at the beach..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey yo! Enjoy! Upvote,comment and subscribe..It helps:))