Chapter 11

Everything is new.. ••[HIATUS]••

1 month after the beach trip

You have not been eating your medicine ever since the day you went to the beach.Today you had to meet the doctor.You and Kai met the doctor together and waiting for 4 hours was worth it as the doctor said he has good news.

"Haneul,I have good news..Your cancer is no longer there and you will not easily get headache,"The doctor said smiling brightly.Kai hugged you and said:

"Your wish came true!Let's tell the rest,"You had tears of joy which Kai wiped later on.You called EXO and told them what happened..

*Haneul:Thank you so much god.*

You and Exo decided to do some shopping for graduation prom which will happen in next 2 weeks.You were so happy since school was ending so fast.

"Guys! Let's go home since we bought all the stuff needed,"Kai announced to the boys.Chen and Kai helped you by carrying the heavy things while you were holding the lighter ones.You gave a quick hug at Suho and thanked him since he was the one who bought all the items.

2 Weeks later

It was prom night.You were excited and nervous since you can't dance quite well.

You wore this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNlveIJ3kSFYQYhAi9s1K

"LET'S GO QUICK I WANT TO MEET MY GIRLFRIEND ALREADY!!"Chen shouted.Chen had a new girlfriend named Tasha. (A/N:Not the girls group tasha but my friend:D)She is very pretty,smart,a model, and a good friend to have.You were still curling your hair.You quickly touch up the final touches.

"WOW! Haneul you look so pretty!"They all shouted in unison.

"Shush..Its already 9pm,"You said feeling embarrased.You guys walked to school.When the 13 of you entered the hall,everyone looked at you as if you were something nice for example:Chicken.Soon enough,you saw 6 beautiful girls walking towards the 13 of you.You saw Lenice with Beatrix,having fun.Luhan only sighed looking at her.You pulled Lenice after you saw a dissapointing look on Luhan's face and you treated him like your blood brother.

"LET ME GO !"Lenice shouted creating a scene.You bowed apologise to them.You dragged Lenice out of the hall.

"YOU CALLED ME A AND NOW YOUR ARE DOING THIS?WHAT A !"She shouted.

"I didn't even call you a or ,"You answered feeling confused.

"DON'T LIE!BEATRIX TOLD ME YOU SAID IT!"

"Stop shouting.We have been friends ever since 7 years old and you trust her over me?Wow,"

Lenice just walked away.You were so dissapointed but felt a little bit happy as you felt familiar pair of arm around your waist.

"Let's dance?"Kai asked you.

"I love you,"

"I love you more,"

When the two of you walked in,you saw Lenice and Luhan fighting at the back corner of the hall.

"Kai,Luhan..He is in trouble,"

"Let's go help him,"Kai and you ran towards Luhan.You noticed that Luhan wanted to punch Lenice.So,you pushed her and you got a hard punch on your face.

"AHHHH!MY HAND AND LEG HURTS!OMG THAT PUSHED ME!"Lenice shouted.You felt so weak.You passed out.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey yo guys! sorry this update :( So here is are some exo gifs:)

tumblr_m9sldudUMW1rw7if5.gif

 

 

tumblr_m8witkeJRk1rtrmkdo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_m267osccco1roajo4o1_500_large.gif

 

 

tumblr_m9k3xiDxqT1roajo4o1_500.gif

exo_gif_by_scarlet_ravizon-d4z6ljt.gif

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_m8qe69qy571raqn9fo1

bth_bc627971.gif

tumblr_m6rlhbW6qC1rw0ueyo1_500.gif

exo_wolf_mv_gif_cut_luhan_1__by_l0vehcl-

 

tumblr_static_exo-gif01.gif

tumblr_m24f4dQgyy1rngfawo1_500.gif

exo-k-high-cut-8.gif

tumblr_m41eyqGkaI1r6odcb.gif

I have to post that xD its soooo cute

tumblr_md4wb9EwdU1rjort3o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mr9pyf9C4e1qz4rgp.gif

 

DONE:)