Don't Go. (Final)

Junhongie and Me.

You feel like tearing apart with each slow step Junhong takes further from you. There's an extremely heavy feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Your eyes are wide, unblinking—staring after him—and you don't even try to fight back the stinging wetness welling up in them.

Kajima, you want to call out, but your throat feels parched and your bottom lip is quivering. You want to go after him—to stop him—but your feet stay rooted to the ground.

The heaviness in your stomach swells, like it's pushing you impatiently to do something before things are too late. You wonder if it is. Yet, even if it isn't, you wonder if you can; if you should.

You imagine this image of Junhong turning his back on you and walking out of your life haunting you for the rest of you days after this. Will it be something you'll regret dreadfully?

Pictures of you and Junhong together start to flash through your mind. The happy times, of course. Almost  all the times you shared with him were happy. No, you were your happiest whenever you were with him, you realize. The past few months Junhong had been the one who seemed to light up your life—making your day ten times brighter the moment you set eyes on him or heard his voice, even whenever you just thought of him. He was like everything to you—how his sweet smile or laugh could make you melt so easily, how he was often so fussy and worried over you, how he ruffled your hair, how no matter how many times you complained about yourself he'd always make you feel beautiful in his eyes...and how he was jealous over you.

What about him...? Will he be okay without you? You doubt it.

You doubt you would be, either.

"Junhong-ah!" your tongue unconsciously rolls out his name. That feeling in your stomach is taking you over.

A millisecond later—like he was going to do so whether you called him or not—he stops, turns around; his own bottom lip is quivering and his shiny orbs are b with tears. He looks on the verge of breaking down but his voice is steady, with a weary sigh: "_______ I don't think I can go any further."

That's it. He's won over you. Everything inside you melts away. A pang in your heart makes you finally accept that neither one of you will be fine without the other. How can you let this boy go? It'd be the biggest mistake of your life.

You take a step towards him.

You heart tugs you forward impatiently, not giving you a chance to resist. Who cares about the future? You just wanted him back. Who cares about anything else if you can have each other and be happy together that way?

'Aish, hurry up already!' it whispers from inside you fiercely.

Two steps.

Soon you're running to him, getting closer and closer, eliminating the distance that's between you both, until at last, you're swept into his arms—your own wrapped around him—and you have him; you feel him, whole and warm. It doesn't seem such a cold day anymore. Junhong sighs as his fingers run through your hair and his hand tenderly holds your head against his chest for as long as possible. You bury your face into his lean torso, taking in his sweet smell that's so familiar to you and that you've missed so much, hearing his heartbeat that's drumming as fast as your's. He smells like bubblegum, and something else. More than anything he smells just like Junhong. Even with all his new muscles, how can he still feel this soft? Like a comforting pillow you want to lie on and drift into never-ending good dreams. That's how good he feels to you right now.

Junhong contentedly rests his chin on the top of your head, where you feel a tear splash.

"Mianhae," he says barely above a whisper, like he's unable to speak any louder, "I'm sorry for everything. If I made you unhappy, or insecure. I never meant to. I'm sorry for being so immature. You deserve so much better, _____–"

"Ani, Junhong," you stop him with your own shaky voice as you lift your head to gaze up, still holding onto him, "Don't apologize. I'm the one who's sorry. I just– I didn't realize what I had. You make me so happy. And you're not immature. You're all I could ever want. I really don't know what to do without you."

"Ulijima..I'm sorry," you tiptoe to lightly kiss away a salty tear that has rolled down his soft, white cheek.

He looks down at you with elation dancing in his round eyes. No words have ever made him happier. A shy smile spreads across his face, his eyes turning into small slits and one side of his grin revealing his cheek-dimple. It's the best thing you've seen all day—a smile so sweet it makes you think of all the sugar in the world.

"I'm so glad, ______," he places a hand to your cheek, and you didn't realize you're crying yourself until you feel his thumb gently brush away an escaped tear. "I can't hold it in anymore. Do I get to keep my promise now?" he asks sheepishly.

Puzzled, you're about to ask him what he means when before you know it he tilts up your chin and you feel a pair of lips—soft and warm—come crashing into your's. You freeze. Your eyes flash wide with surprise and you grip onto his strong arms. You suddenly remember the promise he made the other day about the kiss he'd save for another time; and so this was that kiss. Slowly you relax in his embrace, closing your eyes and loosening your grip, even though your heart's thumping so loudly you're sure even he can hear it.

He starts to relax too, and his lips adjust more gently on your's. He leans deeper into the kiss, placing one hand on the small of your back and the other caressing your cheek, holding you so close like he's afraid you'd try to resist.

All around you everything else seems to disappear and your mind is emptied of all its previous worrisome thoughts. Your senses sharpen; even with eyes closed you see only Junhong, think of only Junhong. It's just you and him; nothing else matters. You're melting away under his touch, and the wonderful feeling of his warm lips to you is just ecstatic. It's slow and careful—a wave of tingling sensation rushes through you—like it's the first kiss. You realize how long you've been waiting for this moment and how much you've missed him as you pour all your feelings into the kiss. It feels so good to have him back again.

Soon the both of you pull away from each other, slowly and reluctantly. A pink blush creeps up his cheeks—his deep, shining eyes never leaving your's—and you feel your own face heat up.

Still bathed in each other's warmth, Junhong smiles softly down at you, tucking a lock of hair behind your ear, "Saranghae. I should've let you know earlier."

Now it's your turn to feel elated. Your heart swells with joy. You're about to respond when you notice a tiny, white flake land on his milky-white nose, and then another on his ash-blond bangs. The both of you tilt your head back and look skyward. Thousands more are floating down gently to the ground, ready to envelope the world in white. It's so beautiful it feels like magic, you think.

"Daebak, it's the first snow!" Junhong exclaims with excitement and delight like a child.

You laugh at his adorable reaction and wrap your arms around him again. How on earth can you give this precious boy up? It's impossible, really. "I love you too, Junhongie," you lean on his chest, smiling.

He your hair and bends down to plant a kiss on your temple. Standing right there in front of the coffee shop where the aroma still lingers in the chilly air, watching the first snowfall and just being happy in each other's arms, you wish for nothing more than to live in that moment forever.

Suddenly Junhong's phone rings loudly from his pocket, obviously interrupting the mood. He groans a little and pulls it out. Turning to you, he says, "Let's see what he wants for now," and answers the call on loudspeaker.

"Junhong-ah~~!!" Junhong flinches as Daehyun's overly-excited cry comes instantly over the phone, "Are you seeing this right now? It's snowing!!"

"I told you to ask him where he is." Yongguk's stern voice is heard from somewhere nearby.

"Yeah, yeah," Daehyun talks back cheekily before addressing Junhong again, "Where are you, hm? Come home and maybe we can go sledding! We'll have fun today!"

"Mian, hyung, I can't. I've got a reunion date for the rest of the day," he casts a wink at you as you roll your eyes and chuckle.

"Oh..! Is that _____ I hear? She's with you now?"

"Omo, omo, jincha..?!" you hear the surprised and excited gasps from the other members over the line.

"Aigoo, it's about time!" Daehyun laughs heartily, "Alright then, you go have fun. Be good, you two!"

After he hangs up the call, Junhong shakes his head and then holds up an open hand to you. "Shall we...?" he says with a grin.

You smile back and slip your hand into his, "Nae, kaja."


 

Yeah basically this is supposed to be the last chapter but I feel like it's not perfect enough for an ending so I'll have an epilogue coming up pretty soon! Hope you guys will look forward to it. ;)

OH. AND B.A.P'S NEW ALBUM IS JUST ASKBFASKDVNLDKVVKL. THEY GOT ME IN SWEAT AND TEARS. ;; It's perfect omg I'm so so so proud of our 6 boys. <33 Can't believe this is like their seventh album in only two years homg it never fails to amaze me how crazily hard they work. Seriously, sighhhhh. TT And the '1004' MV!!  Haha Zelo has really grown so much. But to us he'll always be our baby maknae won't he? He's getting more and more irresistable. <3 Listened to the whole album while writing out this chapter and everytime Zelo's voice came on I'd just stop for a while and lean my head back. :')