Feelings That Start To Waver.

Junhongie and Me.

*Zelo P.O.V*

Shortly after _____ has plastered my wound (and she did it with such care and delicacy, too), two girls happen to catch my eye from the other side of the street. They're just walking past us from a distance, and I have to admit I'm quite captivated by the way they carry themselves—with such a strong air of self-confidence and, well, they just seem like those kind of 'it' girls that make you look. Quite unlike _____, I realize. Even though to me _____ is and always will be the most beautiful girl on earth, I find myself staring after these two as they pass by. They're attractive, alright—very tall, pretty, and curvy. 

Unfortunately _____ catches me looking. Her eyebrows knit. She eyes the girls, then studies my expression. By now the girls' backs are facing us as they're walking away.

Suddenly an idea pops into my head. I hesitate, but then decide to go for it. It's just a pretense anyway—just for fun—only to make her a little jealous. My mind goes back to earlier during the day when I had found out Jungkook was spending time with ______. Surely that hadn't been fair for me. Maybe now ______ would know, how disturbed I was feeling back then. And besides, as far as I know isn't it supposed to be a fun thing when jealousy arises between a couple?

*Your P.O.V*

You don't believe what you think Junhong is doing at first, but as you observe him, you realize he IS checking out those two girls that have just walked by. The girls that look like they could be models. Yep, definitely prettier than you, you think. Still, how can Junhong show his admiration so shamelessly?

Your jaw drops incredulously when he mutters "Wow...", sounding blown away. 

"Yah! What're you doing?" you demand, glaring at him as hard as you can.

"Did you see them....?" his words were getting more and more unbelievable.

"What?! I'm right next to you..!" 

Finally pulling his eyes away from them, he ignores your glare and says carelessly, "Ahh, I'm just looking.."

You wonder WHAT in the world has gotten into him. You're beginning to get really upset, "I can't believe you.."

"But all guys are like that– "

"Enough, hajima! Are you trying to make a drama or what?" you say exasperatedly when it's becoming increasingly obvious that this scene unfolding before you both is similar to the opening lyrics of B.A.P's 'Bow Wow'. Had he just recreated that scenario on purpose? Why would he? He had really looked at those girls. Because they were way better-looking than you, no doubt. But you still can't believe he would do such a thing—admire them so openly—especially in front of you. And ESPECIALLY when he knows how insecure you can get.

Chewing your bottom lip, you lower your eyes and stalk off without waiting for Junhong. You're so taken aback by what he's just done; it's so unlike Junhong—innocent Junhong, who takes every slight effort just to please you and make you happy. And suddenly this happens out of the blue, completely unusual. Have you perhaps misjudged him..?

*Zelo P.O.V*

Did I... Did I go a bit too far? Oh no, she's not supposed to take this seriously. Aish. She didn't even scold me; she's just walking off, with her head down. Like she hardly expected this and doesn't know how to react; I can tell that all too well. Worry sweeps over me. I can feel her disappointment too. Wow, even I hadn't behaved that way over Jungkook.

*Your P.O.V*

"_______? Wait up!" Junhong catches up and falls into pace beside you, peering down to see your face, "_____-ah, gwaenchana? I didn't mean that. It was...it was just a prank."

You shoot him a strange look, and continue walking. A PRANK? Even he knows that that practically screams 'CHILDISH'.

Junhong's not really sure what to say next. You keep looking ahead, refusing to meet his eyes. You can't help feeling disappointed with him. First of all, it was a bad prank to pull. Second, prank or no prank, it had hurt; you admit it. And you didn't think Junhong could have ever done something like this; you didn't even want to believe it in the first place. You wonder if you're overreacting, then decide that Junhong should know better; about your insecurity, and how much it can affect you. You obviously don't need to someone to remind you that you're less perfect than you already are. Especially when he's always the one who occasionally makes you feel good about yourself. All the nice things he'd always tell you whenever you look at yourself in disdain; even if you don't really believe all that, it was always nice to hear it from the person you love most...Love? Do you really love him? Sure, the two of you had been together for almost 9 months now, but there was never the exchange of the words 'I love you'. Is it because you're still unsure over how much you actually like him, that you have never felt the need to say it? And what about Junhong? Is he unsure of his feelings for you? The thought makes you even more insecure. How does he see you? Are you the number one thing that matters to him?—You remember his abandoning your near-kiss—..probably not.

Your shoulders slump as these confused emotions stir inside you. Junhong looks at you worriedly. He does that often, you realize. Well, if he hadn't made that stupid, childish act, he could save himself from being worried now.

Why do you date such a kid..? In fact, you start to wonder: why do you date him? Not only does he act immature sometimes; he's a star. An idol. Dating...dating really isn't supposed to be on his list! And dating you, at that!

It hits you all of a sudden, not knowing why you've never thought about it earlier. Junhong's future; it shouldn't be including you. How can a star date a normal, mundane person, and have a happy future, juggling between career and relationship? He can't even see his parents as much as he'd like to! Stars are meant to be hard to reach. But you're both crossing into each others' worlds, violating boundaries. Is that supposed to be safe and alright...?

A cold wind rushes by, and goosebumps prickle on the back of your neck. Suddenly you feel colder than ever. Alone, even.

"Are you not feeling well, jagi?" Junhong looks down at you with a creased brow, "You've gone pale."

No, Junhong. Not feeling well at all. And what's the meaning behind 'jagiya' whenever he calls you that? How close to his heart does it mean he truly holds you?

The sun is setting quick. You remember your agreement to dinner with the other members. "Let's just go back to the dorm," you mumble drily.


 

Well I honestly hope I didn't write this too cheesy hahahaha but it's a short chapter for a change. ;) And btw the main image ^ (his christmas selca) is my current wallpaper gahh it's way too adorable!! And yes merry belated christmassss!