(Epilogue) Happy Birthday To You.

Junhongie and Me.

On a cool, Spring night, you sit in the backseat of B.A.P's van staring out at the view that whirrs past you. There's no one else in the van besides Manager Kang who's at the wheel, driving you to TS Entertainment. You quietly rest your chin on your hand and drift into daydream.

After you and Junhong's reconciliation that eventful winter, a well-spent Christmas had passed the both of you with sweet memories, and you couldn't be happier to have your boyfriend by your side throughout the festive season. The two of you had become closer than ever, and the only fights you had with him eversince the break-up were small, petty ones—the kind that all couples should have, the kind that lasts for no more than an hour.

Spring bloomed to life not too long ago, and B.A.P is off to Japan once again for another concert tour. Before he left, Junhong had promised to return in time for your birthday—and your birthday is today. But earlier this morning you got a long apology text from Yongguk, saying that due to 'unforeseen circumstances' Junhong, Jongup and Daehyun were still stuck at an airport in Japan, and only he, Himchan and Youngjae are back in Seoul. Of course, the flight back to Korea for the remaining 3 would be hurried as much as possible, but unfortunately it would have to be tomorrow.

"Junhong aplogizes deeply," Yongguk's text had read, "And he's instructed us to go on with the birthday party we've planned for you at TS, even if he's not there. So be on time and wear something nice, arasseo? Manager Kang will pick you up in the evening."

No doubt you were downcast and disappointed. What's the point of celebrating your birthday when the person you want to see most won't be there with you? Still, you had given in because you know this wasn't Junhong's fault, and he would never miss your birthday for the world if only he could help it. So that evening—not too sure exactly of how 'nice' Yongguk expects you to dress—you slip on a simple, mint skater dress and a tiny, silver pendant necklace, with your couple ring still ever-shining on your finger, and let Manager Kang drive you to TS.

As you step into the decent performance-auditioning room, you gasp a little. The whole room has been transformed into some sort of party hall, with balloons everywhere, a minimum number of white cloth-covered tables (since TS isn't exactly that huge of a company), wine glasses arranged neatly on them, and even a buffet line at one corner of the room. You blink back your amazement. All this is for you..? When Yongguk had said 'birthday party' you didn't expect this kind of party. It's a little too large-scale for your taste, truthfully. But you can hardly believe it nonetheless.

"What's wrong? Don't you like it?" you hear a deep voice next to you, and look up to find Yongguk—dressed smartly in a tux—smiling his amused, gummy smile down at you.

"Oh..! Well, of course I do!" you smile back, before furrowing your eyebrows in confusion, "But, all this...isn't it a bit too much? I mean, it's amazing and all but–"

"Ahh...," Yongguk cuts you off with a smirk and an exaggerating wave of his hand, "Junhong insisted only the best for you, that boy. How could anyone go against his innocent request? Besides, it sure sounded fun. I mean, a party! Honestly I never thought he'd turn out to be this devoted of a boyfriend. And at this age, too! Aish, makes me feeel old."

Hearing about the effort Junhong takes for you makes you start blushing. Yongguk notices and smirks again.

"You shouldn't be so surprised. Just enjoy yourself," he pats your shoulder lightly, "Happy birthday, kid."

"Gomawo," you smile as he walks away.

Afterwards you meet with the Secret girls who are perfectly doll-ed up (as usual) for the night. They cheerily wish you many happy returns and the conversation soon turns into a lively chat. Mostly they make a fuss over how nice it must feel to have such a sweet boyfriend like your's.

You heart feels warm when you think about how much Junhong has done and planned for you, but of course you can't help wishing he were here himself, right now. Nothing would be complete if he isn't with you.

As dusk approaches, everyone's having a pretty good time enjoying themselves, especially with the food. For the TS staff they're mostly just grateful for this big break from work. It's obvious they don't have this sort of huge parties very often. 

Around 8 'o' clock, you look around and realize you haven't seen any of the B.A.P members around much, and wonder where they are.

You're surprised when all of a sudden the lights go dim, and the audition stage is lit up, but everyone else around you seems calm, with only looks of anticipation on their faces. Secret casts one another knowing glances before hustling a very startled you to a lone chair at the white table that's right in front of and closest to the stage.

You don't resist and only gaze ahead confusedly to see what's going on.

People applaud as soft intro music is played and the red velvet stage curtains part, revealing 5 silver high-stools. Flawless-looking Himchan in a tux and bowtie sits suavely on one of them.

"Listen babe," he mutters his intro lines of the song," I'll dedicate this song for you."

Happy Birthday. They're about to sing you 'Happy Birthday', you realize with joy. It's definitely one of your favorite B.A.P ballads.

Youngjae—also in a suit—appears next from behind the curtains, taking his seat beside Himchan while singing his first verse with the sweetest, most soothing voice. He waves at you with a smile and you wave back. You can't believe it. They're not really going to sing this whole song onstage just for you, are they? You try not to be so embarassed.

Then you hear Daehyun's voice as he serenades his part, killing all listeners as usual with his incredibly smooth, melodious, perfectly-controlled vocals. Even you melt everytime you hear it. But wait– Daehyun..? Isn't he still back in Japan? It's impossible if he's singing right before you now.

But he is. Out he steps–the dandy-looking boy he is, with a face as polished as his voice–and he makes his way over to another stool, flashing you his bright, cheeky pearly-whites and a wink as he goes. You laugh at the pleasant surprise. So he's here after all. Does that mean Junhong is too..? And Jongup? Your hopes rise and you start to feel jumpy with excitement. Junhong's probably here right now. But then again, you wonder, why're there only 5 stools instead of 6..?

You're also quite aware of the others looking at you amusedly to see your reactions. Clearly they all know something you don't.

Very soon all the five stools are filled up—Yongguk who emerged during his rap part and a very manly-looking Jongup afterwards. They're all clad in tuxedoes; you swear you've never seen a more handsome bunch. Any fangirl would die to have what you're having right now.

You enjoy the song to its fullest (well you should, since it's dedicated to you) and  let their melodious voices flow in and out of your ears. You've always loved this song particularly for its sweet lyrics.

As the bridge draws near, you worry, because it's Junhong's party soon and all five stools are full. Where would he sit? Does that mean he 's not actually here? You cross your fingers. More than anything, you want to see him. The whole picture would be more than perfect, and it'd really be your happiest birthday ever; you just need him to complete it.

At last, you hear him. Your skin tingles when his soft half-singing, half-rapping voice hits your ears, making you go weak a little:

(A/N: In Korean btw lol) "Lovey-dovey, sometimes we argue
I think all night about
What I should do to the sulking you
Do you know how my heart tightens
because you might hate me?
To me, there’s no one else but you.

You’re the only one that makes me smile"

Your heart flutters for joy when he finally reveals himself; you're really breathtaken seeing how perfect he looks. He's dressed in his own formal wear—plus all his favorite accesories and earstuds of course—, his hair is now baby-blonde, and his skin—flawlessly fair as usual. You give a small sigh and your eyes are practically shining as you gaze at your boyfriend onstage, just taking in the sight of him. Sure you missed him like mad during the Japan tour but wow, he looks so amazing right now. Choi Junhong; youngest yet tallest among B.A.P, and to you most handsome of all. If the other B.A.P members were jewels, Junhong would be a diamond in your eyes—both inside and out, because behind that good face also lies a good, warm heart. You think to yourself how lucky you are that his boy is your's; and for the first time you don't wonder why you have him, you just think about it and accept it happily.

Junhong raps with full confidence, emitting such a charismatic performer's aura that for a split moment you see the image of Zelo. No wonder people says he's a completely different person once he hits the stage. But that image soon melts away when his eyes have found you and he beams a huge, dimpled grin.

He even takes over Yongguk's rap lines for him, and much to your surprise he starts taking slow steps down the stage in your direction instead of finding a silver stool:

"I can see that you’re different…
Even among a group of many people
Your shining eyes, lips
My heart feels at peace when you’re next to me."

By now the spotlight shines on him and on you as he's making his way towards you, slowly, but never taking his eyes off you. His smooth voice still drums your ears gently. He has a shy smile on but keeps a sure and confident posture.

"I thank God for bringing
The beautiful you down here
Please stay like this forever, inside me."

He comes to stand in front of you and you look away nervously because you have an idea of what's coming next—the next line of the song. He's so near the scent of his sweet cologne wafts over you. Smiling nervously himself, he bends down and parts a lock of hair from your face as he softly utters his last line:

"I will kiss you, baby." Your heart swells with ecstasy inside as you feel a pair of soft lips peck your cheek gently. You giggle and turn to face his handsome, boyish face—now lightly shaded pink—and look into those deep, kind eyes. You hear loud cheering from all around you two.

"Saengil cheukahae," he whispers with a smile,before taking your hand and standing you up. All 6 members stand to serenade the final chorus together as Junhong leads you up the stage in front of everyone.

"Happy birthday to you, areumdaun nae sarang

Baby only for you, niga isseo haengbokhae.

Happy birthday to you, oneul cheoreom yeongwonhi

Baby only for you, urin hamkke hal geoya."

There's wild applause from everyone in the room as the song ends and the other members crowd around you and Junhong onstage excitedly cheering "Saengil cheukahae!"

You're speechless and can only nod your sincere thanks as you wipe away an escaped tear that's shining under the spotlight, and you just can't stop smiling. Junhong's beaming endlessly too, proud that he's managed to make you this happy. Truly, you've never felt happier in your life.

He hands you a note and a gift bag. Curiously you unfold the note—it's a list—and on the top is written, "101 Things I Love About My Jagiya ^3^ ". You smile and tuck it in your dress pocket; it can be saved for reading later.

Your jaw drops though, when you see what's in the bag. It's the white dress you had wanted  so much that winter! Did he really spend so much on this..? Shocked, you turn to Junhong, who shakes his head smilingly, not allowing you to protest. You seriously can't believe it.

"_______-ah! Don't be so wordless! Say something to our Junhong here," Himchan nags and shoves you the mic.

"O-Oh..Ah..Gomawo. Really, thank you, I've never been happier. But, oppa..." still smiling you look up at Junhong shyly, "Oppa, everyone is looking..!"

The members let out a whoop. "Did you hear that?" Yongguk nudges the blushing 17-year-old, "You always wanted for her to call you 'oppa' didn't you?"

Junhong is as overjoyed as you. He laughs and pulls you close into a snug embrace, kissing and ruffling your hair. "Saranghae, jagiya," he whispers, "You look beautiful. And yeah maybe you should call me 'oppa' more often." He gives a small pout, "I am older than you after all."

"Are you sure about that?" you laugh and hug him back, breathing in his scent. You never knew it was possible to love someone this much; that a single person can hold so much of your happiness. "Saranghae, Junhongie. I'm glad I have you."

"Well I hope I'm your only one, since you are mine. I am aren't I..?" he whines, pining for more attention.

"Yes, yes, you're the only one for me," you chuckle and tiptoe to peck his soft cheek where a dimple forms as his satisfied, sugary grin returns.

"Hold it, you two! DON'T. MOVE. " Himchan bellows as he skids in front of the two of you with a phone camera ready in his hands.

The other members shuffle in beside you and Junhong, doing peace signs.

"Yah I didn't mean the rest of you– Aish, nevermind!" Himchan blows his cheeks, "Is everyone ready..?"

Wrapped in Junhong's arms, the bliss you're feeling doesn't make it at all hard for you to put on your happiest smile.

"Hana...deul...sae!"


WELL. So I guess that's that. :) Sorry if it was too greasy haha, but I've actually had this scenario in my mind since forever and just HAD to put it down. :')  I just wanna say thank you to all you readers and subscribers bc since this is my first ever written fanfic I honestly never imagined having so many views or subscribers. :O Not to mention meeting so many nice people on AFF. And yeah haha Junhong is my ultimate bias. :D Again, THANK YOUUUU. <3 ^^ Really hope you guys liked it. :) Lets always support B.A.P together!! They work like mad dogs so that's the least we can do. ;)