Worst Day Ever

I'm WHAT?!?!?!?!

Ryeo Min POV

Flashback (continued)

I was going to the practice room and everything feel the same. No one is following me. Aaron is definitely tricking me, he is always not serious.* I took the lift to my practice room but when the door is closing, it open again and I saw Mr Lee Soo Man and Aaron walking in. I was totally shocked.

" Ah, Ryeo Min ah. I was about to find you. This is Aaron Lee, the new creative director and he is from Singapore too. Since both of you are from Singapore, I think you are the most suitable to bring Aaron around Seoul. "  Mr Lee said. I have no choce but to nod my head slightly and reach out my hand to shake Aaron's hand, acting like I do not know him. " Since to ageed, then, I leave him to you. " 

" Don't worry, Mr Lee. " I replied and Mr Lee left and went to his office. " Aaron, why are you here. And creative director? Are you serious? How can you even? " I said annoyingly. 

" Come on, honey. Don't you want to see you. Its my fault alright. I'm sorry. " He replied cheekily.

" Don't call me honey, and I don't want to see you. " I said while rolling my eyes and walk away but I suddenly feel a hard surface against my back and hands around my waist. 

" Please forgive me Ryeo Min ah. " Aaron whispered to me. I let go of his embrace quickly and was going to slap him hard but I hesitated. I told him to meet me at the reception area at noon. And I stormed to the practice room. 

Aaron's POV

I came to see Ryeo Min is because I really miss her. That time when she went to Korea, it was too sudden. I went to school the next day and I did not see her. She went absent a week then I heard Kelly said that Ryeo Min went to morea after knowing her family background and even join Girls Generation. I decided to work hard and go to Korea to meet her. Didn't that I know, Ryeo Min is already married to Baekhyun but is alright, I can make her come back to me. I send a resume to SM and join as a Creative Director. Well, I have a degree and experience in that. I can easily get a job as the Creative Director. I went to Korea straight away after I know I am accepted. I went to see Ryeo Min quickly immediately and I thought she wuld be happy to see me but she was not. 

To find you, my darling. Do you know how much I missed you? "I said cockily and even kissed her. She look really shock. When she left, I followed her back home and she look really troubled. I suddenly felt a hard hit of guilt in me. But I do not know why am I feeling this. I believed is just me being sorry for what I have done to Ryeo Min. Te next day, I went to SM and met Mr Lee Soo Man. He welcomed me to the company even offered someone to bring me places around Seoul. We was going to the lift to find th special person that will bring me around Seoul. I saw one of lift doors was closing and immediately press the button to let it open. Mr Lee went in and I followed behind him. I didn't expect the person inside the lift was Ryeo Min. Mr Lee introduced me to Ryeo Min and asked her to bring me around Seoul. I was very happy that she agreed. Mr Lee left Ryeo Min and I alone.

Aaron, why are you here. And creative director? Are you serious? How can you even? " Ryeo Min whispered angrily so that only both her and me can hear.

" Come on, honey. Don't you want to see you. Its my fault alright. I'm sorry. " I replied cheekily.

" Don't call me honey, and I don't want to see you. " She said while rolling her eyes and walk away but as she walk away I ran to her and pulled to my embrace. 

" Please forgive me Ryeo Min ah. " I whispered into her ears. She let go of my embrace quickly and almost slap me but she didn't. I knew she would not hit me because she really care about me eventhough she was married.  She told me to meet her at the reception area at noon. And she stormed to the practice room. I sneered at her as she stormed away then I went to my office which Mr Lee have assigned. It was really big. I begin to rearrange some part of the decor to my liking. Soon, it was noon. I went to the reception table to wait for Ryeomin, soon she appeared and we went for lunch. She brought me to a ramen shop and the ramen as damn gooood. She then brought me to many places and I got to know a lot of many new things about Korea. Soon, it was dinner time and I decided to treat Ryeo Min. She brought me to a barbeque restaurant near my apartment that the company gave me. Actually, it is very near to Ryeo Min's apartment too. I talk about what I did back in Singapore when she was not around. However, she did nit even say a word and just nodded her head. Soon after, I saw Ryeo Min feeling really uncomfortable and she turned really pale suddenly.

" Ryeo Min ah, are you alright? You look really sick. " I ask her worriedly but she just nodded her head. " No. Ryeo Min ah you really look really sick. Let me bring you home. " I furrowed my eyebrows when I said it then slowly hold Ryeo Min on her shoulder and brought her home. 


Ryeo Min POV

I brought Aaron to many places eventhough I do not like it. He get to know quite a lot of things anyway. Time passes really fast and it was dinner time. I brought him to a barbeque restaurant near my place as I started to get really uncomfortable and wanted to throw up. 

" Ryeo Min ah, are you alright? You look really sick. " Aaron asked me but I just nodded my head facing down. " No. Ryeo Min ah you really look really sick. Let me bring you home. " Aaron said with a worried tone. He stood up and hold me up and support me back home. He told me to took good care of my body and he will see me tomorrow in SM. I change my clothes and went to bed. Not long, I fall asleep. 

" Umma!! " Two boys ran towards me with huge smile on their face but as they were nearer to me, they start to disappear slowly. Then, I heard their voices again. " Umma! Here!! " I spun around but they were not there.

" Ryeo Min ah, we are going to have a wonderful family. " Aaron's voice suddenly appeared. Then, I saw him far away smirking at me. Soon, I saw Baekhyun Oppa smiling at me with open arms. 

" Oppa!! " I ran to Baekhyun and hug him. But as soon as I touched him, he disappeared into thin air. 

" Ryeo Min ah... Ryeo Min ah.. " Many voices was calling me. But I can't see anything. Then, everything turned black. 

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Baekhyun Oppa holding my hand, asleep. Thank goodness it was a dream. I thought and touched Baekhyun Oppa's hair then slowly trace his face. He look cute when he is asleep. I thought and giggled. His head started to moved and I was shocked thinking that I woke him up from his beauty sleep. 

" Oppa, why am I in the Hospital? " I asked after he greeted me good morning. He told me that I was having a high fever and furthermore saying that I'm pregnant. I was shocked, I could not be pregnant. What if Aaron found out and kill me baby? 

" Oppa, let's abort it! I can't be pregnant right now. I can't be! This must be something wrong. Oppa, you are joking aren't you? " I responded worriedly while thinking that Aaron could do something bad about it. Oppa was shocked with my response but I could not tell him the reason why I am reacting like that as I do not want anyone to get hurt.

Oppa persuaded me to go to SM few days later. I spend time with the girls happily and told them I was pregnant and they were really happy. The girls saw my sad face and became silent and then leave me alone. I went to have a walk around the company and have a chat with my labelmates and some of the trainees. Then, I bumbed into Aaron. I quickly turned around after I saw him but he hold onto my wrist and asked me am I alright. I nodded my head and ran to a place where there is no one. I began thinking what should I do and what could be done to avoid Aaron and think about the baby. Should I abort it? Should I raise it? If I raise it, how big is the effect to my career? Should I go on a hiatus or just quit? Thoughts went through my head and finally I decided what I will do. 


Hi guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter :) This should me my longest chapter ever. HAHAHA. Well, I hope you guys can give me some comments and maybe ideas and I could change my story plan? Thank you!