Back to the normal way of idol life

I'm WHAT?!?!?!?!

Your POV

I was woken up by the stupid alarm clock I bought. It was so loud even Baekhyun even woke up. 

" Ryeomin ah. Can we throw that alarm clock away? " He whined while his eyes are completely.

" Oppa. We can't. This is the only alarm clock that could wake me up. The others are too soft. I hate it too but I have no choice. Come on, wake up now. We have a long way ahead. " I explained. Baekhyun pointed on his lips asking for a kiss. Seeing that I sighed and give him a kiss on the lips without hesitating. Baekhyun smiled and immediately shot up from the bed. He pull me into the washroom to brush teeth, I helped him with the shaving cream while having fun. After all the washing up, we went to prepare breakfast. It was simple. A cup of coffee and some toast. After that we went to SM Building straight away. We have to practice for a new comeback so is Baekhyun. Being an Idol is seriously tough yet some people still one to be one. The truth is because they have not taste it before. *sigh*. I went into SNSD's practice room, all the members are already in the practice room practicing.

" Unnie!!!!! I'm back!!! " I shouted making all of them flinched. They all look at me with hoping expression that I will tell them about my honeymoon. Wanting to tease them awhile, I said.

" Why are all of you looking at me like that, did I commit a crime? "

" Come on, you know what we wanted to hear. Tell us about your honeymoon. " They said. I gave them weird looks. Pretending that I did not go to any Honeymoon before.

" Ermm. When did I go to honeymoon? Why I did not know? " Replying them sacarstically, trying not to laugh out loud. All of them gave me a disappionted face. " Arraseo. I tell you about it. " I said making their dark faces brighten up again. 

" So how was it? " They asked in unison. Thinking of an answer that can make them annoyed.

" It was good. " I  replied and went to practice. "

" Eish!!! " They whined and went to practice. Lucky for me they did not say ask anything. They may bother Baekhyun. I bet that he would definitely tell them. Who ask him to be a hardcore SONE??? During lunch time, I walked passed SUJU's practice room. Thinking of it, I don't have much time to be with Oppa after he went to military. I knocked the door and went in by someone voice.

Ryeowook's POV

" Come in!! " Leeteuk Hyung shouted as someone knock the door.

" OPPA!!!!! " A girl voice shouted. A Sasaeng?? I looked up and saw Ryeomin running towards me. I smiled and gave her a bear hug. The rest of the members came to her and gave her a hug too. Poor her, she need to give 13 hugs. Lucky Kibum hyung is not around if he is around, Ryeomin need to give 14 hugs. " Oppa, want to have lunch with me? " She cutted my thoughts. I think about my schedule and nodded my head. Thinking of lunch, I have SUKIRA radio after it and if I am not mistaken, today's special DJ is Ryeomin isn't it. 

" Ryeomin ah, you are going to be the special DJ for today SUKIRA right? " I asked. She thought for a little while and said.

" Oh right. I almost forgotten. Let's go together after lunch. " she said while her face brighten up. I nodded my head and smile. We went to a cafe and started having lunch. After the eating, we went straight to SUKIRA.

I was having a fun time with her and when the broadcast ends, I've another schedule to go to so Ryeomin has to go back home too. Hope she will be safe.

Ryeomin's POV

Oppa have another schedule to go to, I wish that I can spend more time with him. Well, I do not have other schedules so I went back home. When I reached home, I took a shower and change to a comfortable clothes and look into the refigerator t check if there is any ingredents available for dinner. Gosh, There's none. Looks like I have to go to the Supermarket to buy some ingredients. I took my wallet and went to but ingredients. I didnt really put on disguise so people recognised me easily. Bad choice. EXO fangirls keep on glaring at me especially the Baekhyun-biased. Fanboys of mine keep on looking at me and ask for a picture and autographs. I usually spent 1 hour to buy all the ingredients but now I used a total of 3 hours. When I reached home, it was going to be dinner time and freaking goodness I have not even cook dinner yet. I quickly cook something simple, some side dishes and rice. Simple and nice. I wanted to have dinner with Baekhyun but he have not come home from practice. I watched the television whike waiting for him until I recieve a message

From: Baekkie

To: Minnie

Jagiya~ Mianhae!! I can't have dinner with you. There is quite a lot things to catch up. The boys practice so well that  I am far back. They already knew the dancesteps and their lines. But me none. Have a good meal and sleep eary. Don't wait for me. Love you!! Muacks~

After reading the message, I text him back saying not to come back home too late. I eat my dinner, flipped throught the channels and went to sleep. 


Mianhae!! Since how long I didnt updated?? Well, I kept on procrastinating. I wanted to update few months ago but I was busying doing my app for applyfics. Hehe. When school starts, I was busy with homework which was super less and reading fanfictions. Forgive me! Remember to leave a comment!! ~Nathalie <3