Please No....

I'm WHAT?!?!?!?!

Baekhyun's POV

Its alreadey 9 and I'm walking back home after practicing for the new comeback. I open the door and there's nothing on the dining table. Strange. Where's dinner? Ryeo Min always prepare dinner for me. I thought. I went into the room and saw Ryeo Min sleeping. She looks really red and she's frowning. I walked towards her try to stop her from frowning by pressing her forehead. Just as I touch her, I felt something warm on my fingertips. Quickly using my back of my palm to touch her forehead. 

She's having a fever! I quickly bring her to the hospital. I called Ryeowook Hyung and told him that Ryeo Min have a fever and she's in the hospital now and he do not need to worry. I waited impatiently for the doctor to come out ans tell me about her results. Few minutes later, the doctor came out.

" Mr Byun, did you know that your wife is receiving alot of stress these few days? " The doctor asked. I shook my head and he said that Ryeo Min is already a few weeks pregnant and she needs to take care of her body well and needed lots of nutrients and vitamins so that she would not harm to foetus. I nodded my head and thank the doctor. I went into Ryeo Min's ward and looked at Ryeo Min. Soon, I felt asleep.


Ryeo Min's POV

I slowly open my eyes and found out that I'm not in my room. I saw Oppa holding onto my hand. Soon after, Oppa woke up. I smiled at him and he greeted me good morning. 

" Oppa, why am I in the Hospital? " I asked he told me that I'm have a high fever and he sent me here. 

" Ryeo Min ah, I have a good news for you. You are a few weeks pregnant! " Oppa told me. I was shocked and frightened. I can't be pregnant right now! I can't be! The doctor must have made a mistake.

" Oppa, let's abort it! I can't be pregnant right now. I can't be! This must be something wrong. Oppa, you are joking aren't you? " 


Baekhyun's POV

I was surprised about Ryeo Min's response. She should be happy isn't she? Why is she acting in this way? Why? How can I prevent her from thinking this way. I thought as I was bringing Ryeo Min back home. I needed to be in the practice room later on to continuse practicing but I could not leave Ryeo Min herself at home so I decided to bring her to SM and hangout with all the people in SM. I bring her to SoShi practice room and secretly told Taeyeon Noona that Ryeo Min is pregnant and prevent from talking about it as she could not accept the fact. After that I proceed to tell the rest of the SM staffs and artist as well as Kelly. 


Ryeo Min's POV

Oppa brought me to SM today. While he forced me to. Unnies brought me out. We have lots of fun but I kept thinking about the baby. My vision was blurred as tears was formed. Taeyeon Unnie realised that I was crying and she immediately comforted me.

" Unnie, I have something to tell you. I'm actually pregnant." I annouced. The members are really happy but I'm not. I wanted to abort it. Why? Its a long story.


Flashback

" Ryeo Min ah, how are you doing? " I heard some one speaking to me as I was reading a book in the cafe that an anonymous told me to be there. At first I do not want to go but that person threaten me to. I put down my book and see who the person is. I was so shocked to see my classmate from Singapore, Aaron.

Well, his name is Aaron Lee. He's the troublemaker in school but he's smart. I do not know why but he can get good grades even he play around in school and do not study. Those who doesn't know Singapore school system. Let me tell you. After elementary school, you must take a national exams before you get into Secondary School aka Middle School. In Middle School there is different kind of stream, Express (4 years), Normal Academic (5 years) and Normal Technical (4 years). In Express stream, once you reach the final year you will take another national exam before you go to high school. In Normal Academic is the same thing but you will need to be in the Middle School a year more before you take the national exam and go to high school but for Normal Academic, in the fourth year you will take a national exam too and that depends if you go to ITE or stay in middle school and go to high school. Normal Technical will take the national exam and go to ITE. Well, ITE is a place where students who didn't do well in their studies and instead of learning the learn skills there. Like hair styling etc etc. Both Aaron and I is from Express. Express students are usually the ones that does not make troubles but Aaron is different. Almost every month he definitely will get public caning. The principal always call down his parents but he did not really care. He definitely will be suspended every month and he's the only one who get close observation in the whole school. Once, he almost got expelled from school and almost get into the boys home for starting a fight but luckily there's not much of evidence of him starting the fight and he was safe. 

Aaron was also the eye candies of many girls. Girls go crazy of him. I do not know why. But probably he's handsome, cute, smart and a bad boy. All girls like bad boy isn't it? Haha.

Well back to the flashback.

" Why are you here, Aaron? " I asked. 

" To find you, my darling. Do you know how much I missed you? " He reply with a smirk. Oh forget to tell you, Aaron is a playboy and there was once I almost fell in love with him. He was that sweet you know? But luckily Umma saved me and I'm here in Korea. Well another thing is that Aaron has a crush on me though. He follow me back from school and even introduce himself to my Mom as my boyfriend. 

I was shocked by his words and suddenly he lean towards me and kiss me on my lips and that make me shocked.

" Do you know I'm married? " I asked in an angry tone. He nodded his head and said " So what if you are married? You are mine anyway. " That really make me angry. I stood up and leave but he grab onto my hand and said that he will be watching me. 

I was scared. 

" What do you want Aaron? " I asked glaring at him. 

" Don't get to angry baby, I just want see how you are doing and maybe form a beautiful family. Do you know that you don't have to be with that whatever Baekhyun. I'm so much better and you belong to me in the first place. " He whispered huskily. I rolled my eyes and walked away. " Oh by the way, see you soon! " He shouted. I have been thinking what he is talking about. See me soon? I'm so not going to see him anymore. There is going to be a new comeback soon. And will be in the practice room most of the time. SM have good security, he would not be able to sneak inside and find me. I went back home and rest. The next day, I was going to the practice room and everything feel the same. No one is following me. Aaron is definitely tricking me, he is always not serious.* I took the lift to my practice room but when the door is closing, it open again and I saw...


Who did Ryeomin saw? Wait for the next chapter!!