Everything started to get extremely busy

I'm WHAT?!?!?!?!

Your POV

We return back to Korea. Once we reached the Airport, it was full of fans. Some were just admiring our sweetness, few were just taking pictures of us and supporting us. The others were angry and full of jealousy. Haish. Why must this happen? We went back to our home and went to unpack our stuff. The house was quite big for two but in the future it will be definitely smaller. After unpacking, Baekhyun went to wash up first as I need to prepare dinner. After washing up, we started dinner. To say the truth, I think that the food that I cooked was a failure. It does not taste bad but it does not taste right. Baekhyun said that it was awesome. I don't believe him. He just want to cheer me up that's all. I cam see from his expression when he take every bite.

" Jagi. It's ok if it does not taste good. You don't really need to eat it. " I said but he just shook his head and replied.

" Don't need. This is the best food I ever tried. It is really delicious. " I just nodded my head and we went out for walk. As we went for a walk, Baekhyun's phone rang. He pick it up and say a few words and he turn to me. 

" Kai said that he need to go somewhere urgent and he have his three puppies with him and nobody is taking care of them as the rest of the members has schedules going on. So he wanted us to take care of the puppies for him. " heg said and I nodded my head in excitement. I have not met the three puppies before. I just heard their names. It's Monggu, Janggu and Jangah right?. Janggu is the extremely big size one. The smaller one is Monggu no the white poodle is Jangah. Isn't it. But it's okay as I am going to meet them later so I gonna to know them well. We went to EXO's dorm and found the three puppies lying on the floor with Kai waiting impatiently for us. Once he saw us, he quickly say thank you and went out. Baekhyun introduce the puppies to me. I'm right. The big sized toy poodle is Janggu. It was really heavy. An XXL toy poodle. The smaller sized one is Monggu and Jangah is the poodle. Baekhyun suggested that we should bring them for a walk. I agreed and went for a walk with them. As we were going out of the dorm, Chanyeol and Suho came back. They saw us and said that to bring Janggu out, there must be two aldults the rest it's okay if you bring a child. We laughed at their statement and we went to the nearby park to have a walk. While we were walking, Suho suddenly asked about our Honeymoon. We told them everything about it except the last night. Just thinking of it make me blush hard. Seeing me blushing hard, Suho knew what actually happened went Baekhyun ended it. We went to sit at a long bench near a river. Suho showed us his puppy, Byul. It was really cute. Since, Monggu saw the picture of Byul, he began barking. Looks like someone is in love. How cute. After the walk, we went back home and left the three puppies to Kai's sister house, where they supposed to be. As soon as I reached home, I fell asleep.

Baekhyun's POV

Ryeomin fell asleep right away when she lie on the king sized bed. I pull up the lanket to cover her body to prevent the cold and give her a kiss on the forehead before going to the other side of the bed.