Like Me That Much?

Sweet As A Baozi

After school ended the anxious boys all went straight to Xiumin's classroom,not including Kris.

''Minnieeee'' whined Luhan ''Can you hang out with us todayyy?''

"No I'm sorry but I have to study today..hmm maybe another time?"

"Sure I'll take it!!"

When Xiumin about to walked off,he heard Tao squealed.

''I KNOW!!WE CAN ALL STUDY AT MINNE'S HOUSE!!!"

"You're correct Tao'' said a praising Kris "Xiumin and me raised you well!I'm so proud!Xiumin your creation is BEAUTIFUL!!"

'U-um Kris...I'm a guy and can't have kids,besides Tao...isn't my child?"

"Yea yea whatever Kris, you and your 'dream', if you didn't know,Xiumin cheated on you and we did 'it' the had Tao,gosh you are so dumb!"(Xiumin blushed to a tomatoe red at this)

"Sehun!Be quiet,Tao is older than you!!"

''And?"

Then within minutes,the 11 boys started arguing about who was Xiumin baby's daddy,and a Xiumin just watching the skit.

'Gosh' thought Xiumin 'do they like me that much?' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aha so guys....I decided to change the ending ^^ idk if I still write,I'm losing the feel.. -_- thx for staying with me on this ^^ guys? If I wrote a story called ''Growling Wolf'' would you read it? ^^ bye bye now : )