Deer Kingka

Sweet As A Baozi
"No it's just that you are and I mean really cute."sang a voice. "O-omo!W-who are you?" "Ahhh my beloved baozi, do not worry about the two horrible fire(Chanyeol) breathing dragon(Kris).And now! You are my one and only Baozi! Besides, you and me have Mr.Park together for first period." "O-oh I see..thank y-you bringing me t-there.." Like a kitty trapped in a cage, like a puppy in a box on a plane, like a driver I'm stuck on this lane, on this lane yea.Xiumin, he was trapped, trapped by Chanyeol the fire, Kris the dragon, and now Luhan the doe-eyed deer.Oh! Are you guys wondering where Chanyeol and Kris are, since we are speaking of them at the moment? "Yah!! yelled Chanyeol "You little deer! Give me back my queen!!" "Luhan!! Get away from my love!!" followed Kris. "Huh!! Yea right!! Baozi belongs to me!! It was love at first glance!" "Well I saw him first!!" "I'm taller!" "....Kris hyung that has nothing to do with this.." "Yes it does"snapped Kris "since I'm taller, I can protect my lov-huh? Where did he go?" Where did Xiumin go? Oh, nothing really, just running down the hall to escape embarrassment. "My baozi wait for me!!" "My queen don't forget about your king!!" "My love!! Wait!!" "P-please stop chasing m-me!" Did I mention that Xiumin is short? Well he's short, and that equals short legs, and short legs equals not that much distance. Sooooo in no time Kris and Chanyeol caught up to a huffing and puffing Xiumin.And Luhan...just six meters away."Baozi don't fall for those ugly demons!!!" "Hmmm Chanyeol, Kris who do you have here?" "Yah, get away you guys he is mine!!"