The Kingka Crew

Sweet As A Baozi
"Go away you guys!! He is mine!!" "Calm down hyung we didn't even see him ye-!! OMO HE IS SOOO CUTE!!ATTACK!!!" So finally Xiumin had caught a glimpse of the twelve kingkas and doesn't have a good reaction towards them(he thinks they are aliens)."Get away he is mine!" "No!" "Mine!" "Shooo!" "He belongs to me!" "No he is my queen!" "I love him!!" "Go away!!" "I'm gonna marry him before you!!" "We are gonna be the cutest couple!!" "He already loves me!!" "Booo!!" Twelve kings and one queen, that's a problem."U-um..can the d-deer just take m-me my class?" "Ha! One round winner is Luhan!Let's go my beautiful baozi!" "W-well" blushed Xiumin "good-bye I-I hope to see you g-guys later.." "WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER MY LOVE!!" "Oh! U-um I haven't inintroduce myself y-yet! I'm K-Kim Minseok or X-Xiumin for shor-!!" "Baozi!!I'm gonna call you that! It suits you! Baozi! My love and my lover!" "Um..you guys were only j-joking right?" "Huh? Why in the name of Baozi would we joke with the lovely you?" "Y-you aren't joking? But I'm not even handsome or cute..just plain.." "Plain?!!! Plain!! You are over plain!! You are an angel!! And I like(love) you for that!!" "But we just met..?" "Love at first glance!!!" "Um..we better hurry go w-we will be l-late." "But baozi!! I do love you!!" "Hurry L-Luhan we are g-gonna be l-late." "But I do love you..so does the rest of the kingkas!!!!"