Two Towers Kingka

Sweet As A Baozi
"Hey cutie, you alright?" "I-I'm f-fine"whispered Xiumin."Awww you're a shy one aren't you cutie?" "U-um I-I guess.." "Aww cutie! Well I'm Chanyeol the most handsome kingka will ever see and meet!!" "R-right." "I mean it cutie!And you are pretty enough to be my queenka!!" Xiumin never received a complaint before or was it an insult? Was he just saying that cause he thought Xiumin was so ugly he had to called me girl? Or was he just trying to be nice? Or is there a big, big, big bully behind that smile?After being quite for quiet some time, Chanyeol spoke up again."Cutieeee I mean it, you are pretty as Aphrodite (goddess of beauty)!!!" "U-um-" "Yah!!" yelled a voice "Chanyeol who's that you got there!!" "Go away Krissss, he's mine!!" "I haven't even seen him yet and you are accus-OMO!!HE'S HECKA CUTE!!Is he an angel that has fallen from heaven??!!?!" "Yah!! Back off!! He is and I repeat, mine!!" Xiumin, Xiumin, Xiumin. He just stood there between the two males as they fought over, him? Or was he hearing things? Xiumin, as innocent can be, he look back and forth at the males then a his schedule, then at the ground then spoke up."U-um excuse me..b-but can one of y-you guys show me where Mr.Park's class is?" "I WILL DO IT"both males chimed."Um..t-thank you?" "Omo! Chanyeol I don't want to share him with youuuuuuu!!" Whined Kris."Well don't!!"the other replied"just let me have him." "In your dreams!" Do you like fighting? Well Xiumin surely doesn't, so at that point he just slipped out from the problem and wander down the halls, with some people whispering how he was the certain of attention to the two kingkas and how lucky he was.But Xiumin didn't think he was lucky, he thought he was gonna be late if he didn't hurry up and find Mr.Park's classroom.Kingka 1 and 2 were who Xiumin met so far.Or known as the two towers..Chanyeol and Kris."Are they under some spell?" wondered Xiumin. "Nope it's just that you're really and I mean really cute!!" sang a voice..