Kingka 1/12

Sweet As A Baozi
After getting dropped off, Xiumin headed to the office (wherever it was).All he knew was it was a door that has the word'office' on it. Throughout the school's hallways there small talk about a new student.As the new student,Xiumin didn't know anything about the chit chat of him or what they hold. Three minutes and twenty eight seconds of searching, Xiumin finally found the door with the word 'office' on its metal-like surface.He simply entered, asked for his schedule, and came out simply, then left to his first period classroom.The walk to the classroom was full of thoughts like'are people nice in my class?','who sits next to me?','girl or guy?','where is the cafeteria?'.Even in his thoughts, Xiumin hung his head low to where the floor would always be staring back at him.But all this thinking Xiumin didn't know that he was walking towards a six feet(or taller) body.When he collided with the taller figure, all you could hear was the gasps and small squeals of girls,and guys? "I-I'm v-very sorry!"squeaked Xiumin."I-I didn't mean any harm!" "No then to be sorry cutie"chuckled a deep voice.The person who Xiumin ran into was other than the school's happy virus and one of the twelve ingkas, Chanyeol."You okay cutie?"