Character Introduction - Part 1 of 2

Clarity - EXO Jumi Series

Clarity (EXO Jumi Series)

Character Introduction - Part 1

 

Domina Country - Domina Castle

 

1.  Black Pearl Bearer - Jumi Knight (Jongin and Kyungsoo)

 

Name : Jongin (also known as Prince Kai)

Age : 20

Special Ability : Teleportation

Weapon Specialization : Dual Daggers

Jongin is the prince of Domina and also the bearer of Black Pearl. He gets the ultimate ability to control and wake the power of Black Pearl when he is 4 years old and be the most lovable grandchild for his grandfather. He’s very difficult to maintain his emotion, very strong (actually), mastered on magic ability and direct fighting (both), and always want to be the best. Always do whatever he wants and doesn’t like to be ordered. He absolutely hates the war between the two countries since because of that, he lost contact with his cousin. Beside that, he also has a very close relationship with Kyungsoo.

 

Name : Kyungsoo (also known as Knight Dio)

Age : 21

Special Ability : Enhanced Earth Power – Strenght Buff

Weapon : Dual Swords

He is the Jumi Knight of Black Pearl or Jongin’s personal knight. Kyungsoo is the one of the best knight in Domina. Very quiet, very polite, dual sword master, and also very strong (though he’s not look like that strong with his little body). When he’s still a little kid, Kyungsoo really want to be chosen as the Jumi Knight of Black Pearl since he really wants to protect the most precious Jewel in their country, the same role as his grandfather. Always want to protect Jongin like crazy that make Jongin often mad at him. Joonmyeon’s most precious Knight-but unfortunately, Kyungsoo doesn’t remember who the hell Joonmyeon is.

 

 

2.  Diamond Bearer - Jumi Knight (Baekhyun and Chanyeol)

 

Name : Baekhyun (also known as Lord Baek)

Age : 22

Special Ability : Controlling the light

Weapon : Long Rod

Baekhyun is The Great General’s only son. He is the Jewel Bearer of Diamond, one of the hardest jewel in the world. Totally cute, not very strong, often being sassy, and has a secret powerful ability when he’s on dangerous situation. Baekhyun spent his childhood in Lumina Country since he lived in the south banks of river. After his parents were divorced, his father took him to Domina Country-his father is the one of Kim Jaejoong’s bestfriend. Has a very close relationship with his childhood friend, Jongdae, and currently trying to make great teamwork with his knight, Chanyeol.

 

Name : Chanyeol (also known as Knight Park)

Age : 22

Special Ability : Enhanced Fire Power – Fire Element Attack

Weapon : One Handed Sword – Shield

The Jumi Knight of Diamond or Baekhyun’s personal knight. Chanyeol is a very strong knight with his well-built body-he is born with tall and big figures-that often makes Kyungsoo’s jealous of his ‘given’ body. Absolutely cheerful, always smiling all the times, honest, but also little bit dumb and clumsy. He’s very fond of Baekhyun-well, hundreds man adore him-so, he’s absolutely happy when he is announced as The Jumi Knight of Diamond. Has a good relationship with everyone, especially his bestfriend, Kyungsoo.

 

 

3.  Ruby Bearer - Jumi Knight (Yixing and Yifan)

 

Name : Yixing (also known as Chairman Lay)

Age : 23

Special Ability : Ultimate Healing Power

Weapon : -

He is the only son of the most influential weapon factory owner and the Jewel Bearer of Ruby. His parents were dead by a terrible accident at the first attack from Lumina country 10 years ago. Since then, he only lives with his old butler and he must take over the factory. Business prodigy, totally kind-hearted, has a tremendous ablity on managing the factory although he really doesn't wanna use one of his product. Yixing actually has no ability on sword and he has his own world inside his mind. He is like Jongin’s older brother since they grew up together. Has a bestfriend that moved into Lumina Country named Luhan. Life together with Yifan since he is 6 years old.

 

Name : Yifan (also known as Commander Wu)

Age : 24 years old

Special Ability : Summoning Dragon

Weapon : Two Handed Great Sword

The Jumi Knight of Ruby or Yixing’s personal knight. Instead of that, he is also the leader of Knighthood, the most powerful knight at Domina, and Kyungsoo’s best mentor. He is an orphan that adopted by Yixing’s parents from an orphanage when he is 7 years old. Since then, he’s really close with Yixing who always protects him when he got bullied from his background. When Yixing is chosen to be The Bearer of Ruby at the age of 12, he personally trains himself to become the strongest knight ever so he could protect Yixing in return. Has a bad temper and always cold to almost everyone-well, except Yixing and Kyungsoo.

 

TO BE CONTINUED TO PART 2

 

A/N : Hello yeorobun! This is the first part of character introduction in our story from the Domina Country and hope you will enjoy this short introduction! Please anticipate our story well and let us know your thought about this character introduction by commenting in our story! ^^

Thank you very much for your time to read our story. We hope you can enjoy this story! XOXO