Character Introduction Part 2 of 2

Clarity - EXO Jumi Series

Clarity (EXO Jumi Series)

Character Introduction - Part 2

Lumina Country - Lumina Castle

 

1.   Pearl Bearer - Jumi Knight (Sehun and Tao)

Name : Sehun (also Known as Prince Sehun)

Age : 20

Special ability : Controlling the wind

Weapon : Poisoned darts

Sehun is the prince of Lumina and also the bearer of Pearl. He gets the ability to control the power of Pearl only one year after he was born that make him become very strong. Unfortunately, he couldn’t be the Great King’s favorite though he always practices as hard as he could. Absolutely ambitious, undeniably cold, and hate to be ordered. He is very close with Jongin when he’s young although his father never allowed them to play together. He has no reaction to the war between the two countries. Has a very close relationship with Zitao and totally fell in love with him. 

 

Name : Zitao (also Known as Commander Huang)

Age : 21

Special ability : Manipulating the time

Weapon : Long wooden spear

Zitao is the Jumi Knight of Blackpearl or Sehun’s personal knight. He has become a knight since 12 years old when he won at a championship on the palace. Zitao is the most powerful and cold-blooded knights of Lumina that has the title of the Leader of Knighthood when he is 18 years old. Has very big ambition, nearly unbeatable, little bit arrogant, has no mercy, but he is totally warm when he is in front of Sehun. Zitao really want to get the ultimate Jewel since he’s totally greedy to conquere the ultimate weapon and defeat the Dominas. Despite his outer appeareance, Zitao really care of Sehun. 

 

 

2.   Sapphire Bearer - Jumi Knight (Junmyeon and Jongdae)

 

Name : Junmyeon (also Known as Baron Suho)

Age : 23

Special ability : Controlling the water

Weapon : One handed axe

He is the first son of Gold Mine owner and also the jewel bearer of Sapphire, one of the most powerful jewel in the universe. Freaking absolute rich, very nice, totally humble, always kind, good ability at direct fighting, but he’s not very strong to control the energy of the Jewel. Junmyeon really wanted to be a jewel bearer since he was 8 years old. At that time, he’s trapped by some kids when he got lost at the north bulk and suddenly a doe-eyed boy-with knight symbol on his arm- being totally brave to save him and fight with the kids. Since then, Junmyeon is totally fall for that boy. He absolutely wants to be a Jewel Bearer so he could meet with that boy again-at least once in his life.   

 

Name : Jongdae (also Known as Knight Kim)

Age : 22

Special ability : Enhanced thunder power - Lightning attack

Weapon : Katana (long sword)

The Jumi Knight of Sapphire or Joonmyeon’s personal knight. Unlike other knight, Jongdae also has a special ability to mastered magic power since he got the blood of magician from his grandmother. Absolutely kind, always smiling, never gets angry, but sometimes he often breaks the rules just to sneak out the wall and go to the north. He is Baekhyun’s number one fanboy and bestfriend since they were toddler. He has a vow to Baekhyun that he will study hard so he could be the Jumi Knight of Sapphire. Unfortunately, Jongdae never fulfill his vow because of the war. Has a close relationship and often seek some advices from his jewel bearer, Junmyeon.

 

3.   Alexandrite Bearer - Jumi Knight (Minseok and Luhan)

 

Name : Minseok (also Known as Lord Xiumin)

Age : 24

Special ability : Freezing enemy - creating ice

Weapon : Hidden blade

 Minseok is the son of Lumina’s Prime Minister. Beside that, he is also The Jewel Bearer of Alexandrite and famous to be the best assassin at Lumina. Very smart, totally cold, rarely talk, has photographic memory, but he couldn’t socialize with other people very well. He is the most powerful jewel bearer and has been Sehun’s mentor since his age is 17. Minseok also learns how to do basic healing techniques beside he also trained his ability to read and control people’s thought. Because he mastered many skills, he might not need to be protected by a knight. But ignoring all the prejudice, two years ago Minseok personally makes a request to appoint Luhan, the not-so-special-knight-to be his personal knight.

 

Name : Luhan (also Known as Knight Lu)

Age : 24

Special ability : Controlling physical things - telekinesis

Weapon : Long bow

Luhan is the Jumi Knight of Alexandrite or Minseok’s Personal knight. He comes from middle-class knight family that actually has a very good ability at long-range attack. He always nice to all people, very polite, but introvert as well-he often feels burden at his poor ability to control his special power. Luhan is the childhood mate of Yixing and Yifan because he lived in the north side of bulk until he is 14. After the conflict 10 years ago, Luhan is moved to the south bulk because his parents were on Kim Junsu’s side. When on their childhood, Luhan always compete with Yifan to determine the best knight that could protect Yixing, their mutual ultimate bestfriend. After he moved to Lumina, he found himself in burden for years since he is separated with Yixing. Finally, two years ago Minseok came to him personally and ask him to become his personal knight. Luhan really fall in Minseok since then, and he practice as hard as he could to protect his jewel bearer.

 

A/N : Hello yeorobun! This is the second part of character introduction in our story from the Lumina Country and hope you will enjoy this short introduction! Please anticipate our story well and let us know your thought about this character introduction by commenting in our story! ^^

Thank you very much for your time to read our story.  We hope you can enjoy this story! XOXO

PS : Please wait patiently for the next update to follow the story of our Lumina Prince and his Commander! :D