Prologue - Clarity (EXO Jumi Series)

Clarity - EXO Jumi Series

Prologue

Title : Clarity - EXO Jumi Series

Characters : EXO (main), later will be updated

Pairing : KaiSoo, BaekYeol, XiuHan, KrisLay, TaoHun, SuChen (Legend of Mana! AU)

Genre : Adventure, Action, Romance, Fantasy, Angst

Length : Chaptered

 

Jongin and Sehun are the princes of the two kingdom that being on a war since 10 years ago, Domina Country (Jongin’s country) and Lumina Country (Sehun’s Country).

Actually, the two of them are cousin that have the same grandfather, the great king Kim Hwajung that enrolled a big united country named Kilma Kingdom. But, since the great king passed away 10 years ago, prince Kim Jaejoong (Jongin’s father) and prince Kim Junsu (Sehun’s father) involved in a deep conflict to determine whether have the rights to inherit the ruler of Kilma kingdom that leads to a war between the two big country.

 

Since then, Kilma kingdom is ruined out at divided into two kingdom, Domina and Lumina, separated by a huge wall that spread across the river. The area on the north bulk of the river belongs to Domina and the area on the south bulk of the river belongs to Lumina.

 

The conflict of the two countries become sharper after they finally found the location of Bejeweled City-the dead city that located far away on the west. Each country really wants to take control of the city, wake up the Jewel Spirit, and finally get the ultimate Jewel. Whoever gets the ultimate jewel, they could make the strongest weapon in the universe, so they could destroy their opponent.

In order to wake the Jewel Spirit, they need the two element of the greatest jewel in the world. The great jewel has to be controlled by the jewel bearer-the chosen boy that has special ability to wake the power of the jewel. The Jewel Bearers usually came from Noble families and they naturally have the magical powers to wake the Jewel Energy. Each jewel bearer has a Jumi Knight that always be their partner and protects them from the outside threat.

The Jumi Knights came from the Knighthood clans, and only the best Knights that are chosen to be the Jumi Knight. The guardian of the jewel-bearers, or most would refer them as the Jumi Knight, was the most respected and honoured title a knight could ask for. There were many benefits given to a Jumi Knight, monetary support for the knight's family is of course one of them and having connection to the royal family was one of them as well. That's why it was hard to be selected as one.

Jongin is the Black Pearl bearer from Domina country and Sehun is the Pearl bearer from Lumina country.

 

The two of them have so many things in common, beside that fact that they’re cousin – although from different grandmother.

 

Jongin (with his companions : Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Yixing, and Yifan) and Sehun (with his companions : Zitao, Junmyeon, Jongdae, Minseok, and Luhan) must face and fight each other in order to take control of Bejeweled city, wake the Jewel Spirit, and get the Ultimate Jewel.

 

Instead of that, they also must protect their jewels from other races and clans that also want to get the power of ultimate Jewel.

 

What will happen with their expedition to reach Bejeweled City? Will they find their loves in their journey? or will they encountered some unfortunate fate(s) before they reach that city?

 

 

 

A/N : Character introduction will be updated very soon, guys!! Let us know your thoughts by commenting in this story! Please enjoy and anticipate our story! XOXO