Doppelganger [One-shot]

Doppelganger [One-Shot]

I opened my tired eyes and welcoming me was a boy with blonde hair.

“You’re awake?” He stood up the moment when my vision is fully cleared. I don’t remember seeing him before. Who is he? Where am I? In fact, what am I doing right now?

“I’ll go call the doctor.” He ran out of the door after saying that. I looked down at myself and saw the tubes connecting the IV drip to my arm. I’m lying down on a white bed with the blanket over me. I turned to my right and there is a monitor standing beside my bed. It’s off. I guess it’s the heart monitor.

“The doctor said he will come in a minute’s time. How are you feeling?” That guy came in again and he looks like he is out of breath.

“Er…” I wanted to speak up but my voice came out harshly. My throat feels dry and he seems to understand me. So he poured a cup of water for me and I drank it before asking, “What happened?”

“Don’t you remember?” He raised a brow and I shook my head. I don’t remember anything. In fact, I don’t even remember who I am! It’s like my memory suddenly got reformatted like a computer.

“LUHAN!”

We turned to the door and 3 guys were standing at the door, panting hard. They looked at the guy beside my bed for a while before turning back at me.

“Are you alright? We came back after hearing about your news as soon as possible.” A guy said as he walked to my left to hold my hand.

“Who are you?” I released my hand from his grip and looked at him with caution stare. He widened his eyes before turning to the others. “Who is Luhan?” I asked as I exchanged stares with everybody in the room.

“YOU ARE LUHAN!” The shorter boy stood out and pointed at me. I raised a brow and pointed to myself before him giving me nods as if he is telling me the truth.

“I am?”

“GOD! Did the car hit your head that hard?” He raised his arms to the sky as if asking for answer that he will never get.

Then a guy in white coat opened the door this time, “Excuse me. But I need to take a look at the patient for a while. So can you please leave the room for a while?” Upon the request, everybody left the room and the guy in white coat, the doctor I assume, walked up to me and started to ask me questions such as “How am I feeling” and “Tell me if I’m hurting you, okay?” Then he started to work on his checks.

“So… Can you tell me your name please?” He asked and I blinked at him. Nothing came into my mind as an answer.

“I think it’s Luhan? I heard them calling me that.”

“Do you know who the guys are just now?” He asked and I shook my head sincerely. I can’t remember seeing them anywhere before but they are acting like they had spent years with me already. “Okay. So let me tell you what happened, Luhan.”

“So I am really Luhan?” I asked and the doctor chuckled.

“Yes. Your name is Luhan. And you just got yourself into an accident and you hurt your head. So you forgot about things, both your long and short term memories. But don’t worry. It’s just temporary because you didn’t really lose them. They are still in there and you just have to slowly recover the pathway to them. Try not to think too hard if you can’t remember because that will give you major headaches. When you recovered some memories, there might be a slight headache, but it’s normal. I will give you a medication to stop the headaches but don’t be too dependent on it because your body will be used to it. So I recommend eating them when you really can’t take it anymore. So when you are having slight headaches, drink plenty of water or massage your temples like that. It will help.” The doctor demonstrated as he explained.

“Okay. Thanks doctor.” I thanked as he gently smiled at me.

“Call me Joonmyeon.” He waved as he slowly walked towards the door, “You are able to be discharged by tomorrow. And I will inform you your checkups as soon as I get the schedules done, okay? Take care of yourself because I don’t wish to see you here again unless it’s for checkups, do I get myself clear?”

I chuckled, “Are you chasing me out?” And he nodded with a serious face. Both of us laughed after a second and he continued to smile as he left the room. The other boys from before came in after a minute and started to ask me questions, “So how was it? Are you okay?” I nodded with that smile from just now.

“The doctor said that I lost my memories so I have to slowly recover them part by part. So I apologize first if I can’t remember anything from before.” I lowered my head and they laughed before waving it away.

“It’s okay. The doctor told us your condition also. Don’t worry! We will help you get back those memories!” The taller guy patted my shoulder. “So let us introduce ourselves. Firstly, my name is Kris. And I am your classmate and friend since 3 years ago.”

“I’m Kyungsoo and also your classmate and friend for 3 years already.” The shorter boy said.

“I’m Yixing, your roommate and friend for the past 2 years until you moved out this year.”

“I’m Sehun, your twin brother.” The last guy introduced as he received glances from the other 3 guys. “We were separated since young and met this year. So you won’t have much memories of me.”

“Since when did you have a twin brother?” Yixing asked and I shrugged because I seriously have no idea that I had a twin brother too.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “Like I’ve said; we met THIS year so it’s hard for me to believe too. But since we know that we are twins separated since young now, we should spend our future like how brothers should, isn’t it?” He gave me a raised brow and I nodded unknowingly.

“Okay…” Kris said, still not believing what he heard.

“Even better! There is one more person taking care of Luhan now! So I am sure he will get better in no time.” Kyungsoo smiled at me and I smiled back.

“Great! Since he lost all his memories, that means he forgot about the embarrassing thing that I did.” Yixing clapped his hands together and Kris and Kyungsoo turned to him.

“What did you do?”

“Nothing! I shouldn’t have said it!” Yixing covered his mouth as the other two starts to tickle him. “AHHH!!! STOP IT!!”

The 3 guys started to dance around as they tried to tickle the truth out of Yixing’s lips. During the chaos, Sehun held onto my hand and gave me a tiny smile, “I’m glad that nothing serious happened to you. I can’t imagine losing my brother right after I got to know you.”

I patted his hand and smiled with him, “I’m glad to know that I have a twin brother too.”

 

After months, I have recovered most of the basic memories like who my friends are and how I met them to where I once live and work at. It’s just that I can’t recover any memories of being with Sehun. He will always claim that we will go to walks in the park but I still can’t remember any of it. And Sehun, being a protective brother, limits my activities quite a lot and said it’s better for me to not go out so much since I will be flooded with memories that even my medication can’t cure the headache.

“Don’t you feel uncomfortable?” Kris asked as he threw popcorns into his mouth.

“Uncomfortable?” I raised a brow at him and he paused the movie.

“Like staying at home all day and keep being under Sehun’s watch. It’s like a prisoner’s life.”

I thought for a while and shook my head, “He is just looking out for me. In fact, I feel secured this way because he will take care of me.”

“Take care? It’s a prisoner’s life! Not taking care! Something’s weird about that boy but I am just not sure what.” Kris tapped his chin as pondered. “Oh! Do you have any of Sehun’s identification card or book? I need to make sure that both of you are brothers. You know, just in case.”

“What do you mean? He said he is my brother and we look alike, don’t you think it’s enough prove that we are brothers?” I grew slightly angry because of Kris’s request.

“Calm down. I am just helping you. Because recently, I’d read a news online about doppelganger murder. I just thought…”

“Thought what?” I shot up from my seat and looked down at him with anger in my eyes. “That he is not my brother? Come on! How can he be lying? You have read too much nonsense on the net!”

“Chill! Maybe it’s just me! I’m sorry!” He apologized as he frowned. He looked like he regretted about what he said so I took a deep breath and sat back down. “It’s just too shocking that you had a twin brother and you didn’t tell me about him until the day you were in hospital.”

“What do you mean?”

“Actually, that day at the hospital, it was the first time the 3 of us met Sehun. And he gave off that evil kind of aura like he will just kill you if he could. It’s not just me. But Yixing and Kyungsoo felt it too.  But since you were comfortable with him, I guess you really did meet him before your accident.”

I nodded in understanding of why is he insecure just now. Then I put a hand on his shoulder to ensure him, “Don’t worry. I doubt he will do anything to me since I am his big brother and even stronger than him. He’s just a little bit protective, that’s all.”

“I hope so.” Kris resumed the movie and continued to stuff popcorn down his throat. After 5 minutes, he excused himself to the toilet and I carefully think over what he mentioned just now. He’s right. I am comfortable with Sehun. But I don’t have much of the memories of being with him. I only remember meeting up with Sehun in the café then we chatted. But the content is unknown. I don’t know what happened after that because there is a slight headache coming when I thought of it continuously. I quickly massaged my temple like how Joonmyeon taught me and took a mouthful of water when the pain is lessened.

“Hey.” Kris called and I turned to him. “I got to go after this movie. My friend is treating me dinner. You coming?”

Knowing that Sehun will be angry if he found out that I wasn’t at home when he’s back from his work, “Nope. Sehun might scold. You have fun.”

“SEE! Prisoner’s life!” Kris dropped onto the seat beside me as he took his popcorn box from the table and continued to watch the movie.

After an hour, the movie’s over. Kris left. Sehun was back not long after that and he bought dinner. We ate and I started to ask him about the past like how he knew and how we met. None of the things he said ring a bell in my mind. Either it’s been forgotten or it’s just so deep inside my mind that I still haven’t find the pathway to them yet.

“So I remembered that we went to a café to meet up. What were we talking about?” I asked as I put down my spoon after the last spoonful of rice.

I saw him growing rigid before turning to me, “Which time? There are too many times that I forgotten which too.”

I thought back for a little while before replying, “I think you were wearing a light blue button up shirt with a pair of jeans. I reached first and you reached later. Then we order some drinks but I forgot which.” As I closed my eyes to describe the scene that is replaying in my mind, my throat suddenly ran dry as if the water being clean. I swallowed hard and continued, “Then we were talking about something serious and we left, I guess.”

When I opened my eyes, I saw Sehun’s mouth slightly hung open. I tilted my head and he quickly blinked as he looked away. “I can’t remember. Maybe it’s about work or something like that.” He quickly took mouthful of water.

“Okay. Why are you acting so weird?” I massaged his arm to calm him down and he laughed.

“Cause I can’t remember that time so I was thinking hard about when you are talking about. But I guess I can’t remember the time that you remembered.” He scratched the back of his neck nervously.  “We went to that café too often.”

Okay. So if we always went there, why do I only recall this one time?

 

Days later, Kris called me and said something important to tell me and I should go meet him immediately. I told Sehun about it and he insisted that he should follow. But Kris said to go alone, so I begged Sehun with all my might and he finally allow me to go for an hour.

“What’s the hurry? I only have 45 minutes left.” I panted as I saw Kris standing at the café that I remembered being with Sehun.

“Let’s go in and talk. I need to show you something.” Kris dragged me in after checking that Sehun is not here. We sat down at a table at the back of the shop and he ordered a drink for each of us.

“I seriously warn you.” He said while looking around nervously. “Get far away from Sehun.”

“Huh?”

“Stay away from Sehun.” He warned again. Then he placed an envelope on the table and pushed it towards me. “I don’t think Sehun is telling the truth.”

I wrinkled my brows as I slowly opened the envelope, revealing a report. A DNA report to be exact. “What the hell?” I lowered the report and stared at Kris with widened open eyes. “I thought I told you…”

“Read it yourself and talk to me later.” He lifted the report to cover my vision of him and pushed it closer to my face. “Just skip to the last few lines, the top is not important. You won’t understand anyway.”

I did as he said again and skipped the top few paragraph with pictures to the last line.

‘In conclusion, Luhan and Oh Sehun are NOT BIOLOGICALLY related.’

I froze.

“Actually, my doctor friend can’t identify what kind of DNA does Sehun’s DNA belongs to. He said that Sehun is not human.” Kris put his hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze to wake me up. I began to laugh and Kris raised his brow.

“Stop kidding, Kris. I know you are just jealous of Sehun.” I passed back the report and Kris face-palmed. “You know you can…”

“LUHAN!” He held onto me by my shoulders and gave me a violent shake, making me dizzy for a second. “Listen to me. Why will I lie to you? What benefit do I get for lying? Trust me! You can go research all you want and all the results will show you that those DNA on that report does not belong to any species Scientist found yet.”

“Okay okay! Stop it! I’m getting dizzy!” I shoved him away and shook my head to stable my vision.

“Trust me! Go home and pack up now. I’ll make a room available for you. Come over as soon as possible, okay?”

“I’ll update you later.” I grabbed the report before leaving him behind at the café. I stared at it on my way home and none of it made a single sense to me except for the last sentence. I can’t believe that Sehun is not my brother or even a human. Or maybe it’s just Kris thinking too much and faking a report to scare me. That guy can do a lot of crazy stuff when he watches too much drama. Without knowing, I wander around the area by myself for the next few hours, thinking about this again and again.

 

I took a deep breath before putting my hand on the front door’s handle. But the door opens by itself even before I pushed it open. I looked up and saw Sehun standing in front of the door and scanning me from head to toe. He then pulled me into a big bear hug and began to shiver.

“I thought I lost you.” He mumbled onto my shoulder and I patted his head to stop him from shivering.

“Hahaha. Silly. Aren’t I home now? Let’s go in. It’s cold outside.” I backed away and he nodded with watery eyes. We closed the door and Sehun looked at the envelope in my hand.

“What’s that?”

“Oh!” I quickly hid it behind my back and laugh awkwardly. “It’s nothing. Just a stupid drawing that Kris drew. Nothing much. That guy loves to share his drawing with others.”

“Oh? Can I take a look?” He reached out but I quickly backed away. He widened his eyes and looked at me.

“Didn’t you see his drawing before? It’s horrible, isn’t it? Why will you want to see it? He will kill me if I let you see this drawing.”

“Oh. Okay.” Sehun frowned as he walked towards the sofa and patted the seat next to him. “Hyung. Let’s watch television together. I’ll give you massage. I’ve learned some skills from the internet and I want to try it out.”

“Okay, after I keep this. Be right back.” I ran into my room and kept it safely in my closet’s drawer and walked back to the sofa, sitting next to Sehun.

“Tell me if I’m hurting you, okay?” Sehun placed his hands on my shoulders and slowly apply pressure on them. I nodded as I dropped my stiff shoulders. How can he not be my twin brother? If he is not my twin brother, then who is he? What’s his motive in staying with me and faking as my brother? If Sehun is a stranger, then he won’t spend all his precious time on me, right?

No matter how I thought, there is still no answer to all my questions. Soon, I started nodding off and Sehun giggled behind me.

“Hyung, if you are tired, then let’s go sleep already.”

“Oh? Okay.” I yawned and he switched off the television and held onto my waist as we went to our room together. We lied on our individual bed and closed our eyes, ready to sleep.

“Sehun-ah.”

“Hmmm?”

“Can you tell me something about our past?”

“What past? I thought I told you that we just met earlier this year?”

“Then tell me something about you? I’m curious about how’s your life before meeting me.” I my dry lips and waited for an answer. But no answer in return. I flicked open my eyes and turned to Sehun’s bed. He’s asleep. Wow! That’s fast. “Sehun-ah?” I called out but to get a snore as a reply. I laughed silently and turned to the ceiling again. That poor guy must be tired for being worried about me just now.

I’ve decided to forget about the report that Kris gave because for the next few days, Sehun didn’t do anything out of his daily schedule. He continued to be that innocent brother of mine that smile every time I laughed. None of his behavior about him shows me that he is a stranger to me. His skin-ships are also more than how a stranger will do to another. I mean which random stranger will hug you as he watches television and giving you sweet morning kisses and night hugs? There must be that special bond between siblings to make all these comfortable for the both of us, right?

“Buddy!” Kris shouted as I picked up his 4th call today. “Haven’t pack up yet? Your room is ready for its new owner.”

“Kris, I think I’m not moving over anymore.” I made my decision as I brushed my thumb over the selca photo that Sehun took a few days ago.

“WHAT?! WHY? OH SEHUN IS DANGEROUS! YOU CAN’T STAY THERE! COME OVER NOW!”

“Kris. I know what I’m doing. And Sehun didn’t do anything to hurt me, did he? In fact, after I’ve discharged from the hospital, he had been taking good care of me until now, how can he be dangerous?”

“Didn’t the report explain enough for you?”

“I don’t understand the report at all. What if it’s faked? What if it’s just a prop that you use to separate the relationship between me and my brother? Are you jealous of our relationship, Kris?” I slightly raised my voice at him.

After a 10 second silence, Kris sighed. “So you rather believe a stranger that known you for a year than your best friend who knew you for 4 years?”

“I believe what I see, Kris.”

“Then you are blinded.” He insulted and I felt my temperature boiling up instantly.

“Sorry, Kris. But I think YOU are the one who is blind. Blinded by jealousy. Please reflect on your actions before we talk again. BYE!” I hang up and let out an angry sigh. That guy really gets on my nerves when he insisted that my brother is a stranger with motive.

 

Kris POV

I stared at the screen after Luhan hung up on me. He didn’t do that before but after Sehun came, he changed into another person. I can’t blame him because he lost all his memories after that accident. But I still think that the accident is not an accident because it’s so coincidental that when we are having our vacation trip, which means away from Luhan, and Luhan got into an accident. He is normally not a careless person but why and how did he gotten himself into such state?

I continued to scroll the page as I read on the article of doppelganger murders. My mind was too occupied by Luhan’s issue that I didn’t pay much attention to the article. It was until my eyes landed on the line “Doppelganger is said to be an omen of death”, that I widened my eyes. Will Luhan be in great danger because of that? Sehun’s DNA doesn’t match any of Luhan’s DNA. My phone rang at the moment and I jumped while giving it a good stare.

“Hello?” I picked up and my friend was panting on the other line.

“Kris… I don’t know whether I should say it as a good or bad news.”

“Just say the news.” I tried to stay as calm as possible even though my heart is beating so fast right now. I have a very bad feeling about this.

“Remember the DNA that you asked me to research on? It’s confirmed that it not totally a human’s DNA.”

“What?!” I shouted into the phone as I shot up my seat.

“It’s half human, half wolf.”

I almost dropped my phone when I heard him saying that. “You mean Werewolf?”

“Yes.” I froze. “After scanning through the DNA of the animals, I finally found that 99% of wolf’s DNA matches half of the DNA.”

“Don’t tell anyone about this. I’ll get back to you later.” I hang up the moment I heard the explanation. I have to get my friend away from that beast immediately. No matter he is good or evil, Luhan HAS to get away from that beast!

I grabbed my pocket knife and my keys as I bolted towards the door. On my way there, I was calling Luhan’s phone but I couldn’t reach him by either his hand phone or home phone. He’s in danger!

‘LUHAN! CALL ME!’ I messaged him and hoping that he would call or at least reply me.

When I reached his house, I searched the gate area for the spare key that Luhan always kept. I took a deep breath before pushing the spare key into the keyhole. Breaking in, I quickly pull out my pocket knife and pointed at Sehun. He looks like he is waiting for my arrival. He is sitting behind the tied up Luhan, looking at me with those wolf-like yellow eyes.

“Well Well Well… Looks who’s here to witness your death.” He said in his deep voice.

“Stay away from him, Sehun! If not I am going to hurt you!” I shouted but flinched when he held out his sharp claws. Yes! They are claws! No longer nails. Sehun is in his werewolf form right now and I am trying not to panic or pee in my pants.  

Luhan woke up from his unconscious state and panicked when he found out that he is all tied up.

“Sehun? What is this?!” Luhan shouted as he looked up and was shocked to see Sehun’s yellow eyes staring at him hungrily.

“My Sleeping beauty. You finally woke.” Sehun walked to his side and flashed his fangs. He bent forward and Luhan leaned back. I tried my luck and took a step closer to them but Sehun turned to me sharply, growling. He’s a werewolf, what do you expect?

“Take one more step and your pretty friend here dies horribly.” Sehun grabbed onto Luhan’s shoulder, sinking some of the claws into the fabric and Luhan screamed in pain as blood started to stain his shirt.

“Let him go.” I held out the knife more to hint him that I have the ability to hurt him but I guess he doesn’t get my message well. So I took a deep breath before jumping forward. Before my knife could touch him, Sehun hit my arm away and the knife flew towards the left side of the wall. I held onto my arm as a sharp pain shot up from it. I looked down and saw claw marks on my forehand.

“Do you think such small knife is able to kill me?” Sehun pushed me towards the other side of the room. My back hit against the wall hard and I bent down, holding the aching spot.

“SEHUN! STOP IT!” Luhan shouted despite the shoulder area is covered with blood.

“Stop it?” Sehun turned away with a growl. “Did you stop it when I told you to?”

I saw Luhan turning rigid when Sehun had eyes contact with him. I watched as Sehun walked closer to Luhan with his fist loosened. “Did you listen to me when I tell you to?”

“Sehun! I don’t get what you mean! Let me go!” Luhan struggled when Sehun got closer and Sehun just chuckled. He took a chair and sat beside Luhan then looked at Luhan after glancing at me. “Oh Sehun!”

“Ha!” Sehun smiled. “Just let me explain why this is happening, to you and your friend over there. Where should I start with?” He looked at me and I can see his eyes slowly turning back to brown and his claws changing back to fingers.

“Why did you kidnap me? Can you please let me go?” Luhan said softly and Sehun turned to him with a smile. He held onto Luhan’s chin and shook his head.

“Sorry, hyung. I can’t.” How can he look so innocent when he is saying that? “I think your friend over there would like to know how you ended up like that, am I right?” He looked at me and I widened my eyes when I saw those eyes turned yellow for a second when he said that line.

“Who are you?” I asked with all the calmness that is left in me and Sehun laughed while covering his mouth, “I’m Sehun. OH SEHUN!”

“NO! YOU ARE NOT!” I shouted in anger. Sehun stopped laughing and raised a brow.

“Bingo! You are right! I am NOT Oh Sehun!” Sehun clicked his fingers and pointed to me, “One point for you!”

“You are a werewolf, aren’t you?”

He clicked his fingers again and smiled, showing his fangs, “Bingo! Another point for you!” Luhan gasped and Sehun turned to him. “Do you want to know why did you wake up in the hospital that day?” He paused and waited for Luhan’s reaction but Luhan only swallowed hard. “It’s because I pushed you.”

“What?!” Luhan knitted his brows together and I widened my eyes.

Sehun nodded and continued calmly, “I pushed you towards the incoming car. And count yourself as lucky that you didn’t die that time and only lost your memories.” He stood up and looked at the ceiling, “But please count yourself as unlucky because you are going to die today.”

“Why do you want to kill me?” Luhan asked with a disgusted look.

“Because…” Sehun paused and balled his fists. “Because you killed someone I love.”

“Did I?”

“YES YOU DID!” Sehun leaned in to about few centimeters away from Luhan’s face and his eyes were yellow again. “YOU KILLED HER! EVEN THOUGH I TOLD YOU TO STOP! YOU DIDN’T AND CONTINUED TO KILL HER JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS UNLUCKY TO CROSS YOUR PATH!”

I saw Luhan shivered under his loud voice and blinked a lot of times as he just stared at Sehun while thinking back and those unhappy memories. He suddenly shut his eyes tightly with his head lowered.

“Do you remember that beautiful blue eyes wolf that you shot? DO YOU?!” Sehun forced Luhan to look at him when he lifted up his chin.

“My head.” Luhan mumbled.

“Because of you, I had to turn into a half wolf, half human just to find you! And living everyday looking like someone who you hate so much is so torturing! Do you know how much hatred did I get from my group because of that?” The claws on Sehun’s fingers started to come out again and they are poking onto Luhan’s cheeks. “Now I can’t go back to my group because I’m not a full wolf and I can’t stay with human because they will hunt me down like your friend over there to do some weird experiment on me. Either way, I’m doom.”

“I didn’t hunt you down for experiment!” I shouted and Sehun turned to me. “I just want you to stay away from Luhan, that’s all!”

“I guessed you are not the only one who knew about my existence as a Werewolf, am I right? If I lived another day, I will be hunted down and dissected in those metal table for those stupid Humans to study. So I’m sorry but I think I have to kill your precious Luhan today. I’m not going to die alone. Those days of being kind to him are OVER!”

I took a sharp breath and his body faced me, “Why not let me start from you? That way you won’t have to see how your precious Luhan die.” He started to walk towards me and I backed up against the wall, looking at his sharp claws and fangs being more and more obvious.

“SEHUN! If you want me, then just kill me! Leave Kris alone!” Luhan suddenly stood up and we turned to him. He had a scissor in his hand and the ropes are all on the floor already. He broke himself free.

“RUN LUHAN! RUN!” I shouted as I see Sehun smirked and walking towards him. I act quick as I ran towards my pocket knife and picked it up as soon as I touched it. When I turned around, I saw Sehun already having his claws sinking onto Luhan’s arms, locking him in position. I bolted towards them and swing my arm forward towards Sehun’s back with my eyes closed.

“AH!”

I opened my eyes to see Luhan’s back facing me. That’s not right!

“LUHAN!” I shouted as I pulled out my pocket knife from his back and he dropped onto Sehun. Sehun was in shock too that his grip on Luhan loosened.

Though I can see the shock in his eyes, Sehun still maintained a cold look as he stared at Luhan lying on his chest. “Why did you want to save me? Why can’t you just let me die? I deserved to die under his knife.”

Luhan smiled and took his last breath to say, “I’m sorry that I killed her. And Oh Sehun, I still believe that you are that little kind twin brother that I never had, so I’m sorry, hyung, can’t take care of you. I’m very sorry…”

With that, a tear escaped Sehun’s eye and Luhan closing his eyes forever.