Two

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Okay guys, you're on in 15 minutes!"

 

 

We were in our waiting room and was preparing for our appearance on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook.  The other members were getting their final touchups by the stylist noonas, and of course Manager hyung was outside searching for Seungri who is probably snooping around again to hopefully bump into any female idol . That maknae. He never ever learn his lessons after countless of punishments the president gave him. Surprisingly, I was the first one to get ready. Usually, my eyes would be fixed to the dressers for any unique accessories that I could add on to my look but I just didn't feel like being "Mr.Fashionista" tonight. 

 

I sat back on the leathery couch, staring at my phone, hoping that Hyun Suk hyung would give me great news. It's been days ever since I have submitted the proposal of a new single but yet not a single clue whether the president has reviewed it. He'd normally take a day before getting back to me yet this time, none. It's making me nervous, yet I kept on praying that it will be successfully agreed.

 

 

"GD, are you all set?" Manager Jae hyung asked.

 

"Nde" looking up and gave a thumbs up to him.

 

 "Have you found Seungri?" Trying to initiate a topic before hyung starts asking me questions regarding my worrisome facial expressions.

 

"Of course! After I found out that Lee Hyori is recording her appearance on the show after you guys, her dressing room was the first place I checked"

 

"AND I SHOULD'VE HIDE PROPERLY!" Seungri interrupted our conversation.

 

"Do you know what I saw when I came in? He was standing at the corner with a paper bag on his head! Jjinja! How stupid did you think I was?" Manager Jae hyung lightly pushed maknae's head.

 

I burst out laughing as if I have lost all my sanity, hitting the couch with one hand and cupping my mouth with the other.

 

 

"YAH! Bbabo! That only works in comedy movies! Not real life!" I felt a slight tear at the edge of my eyes. It was the best joke I have heard in days!"

 

"Okay, okay we can talk about this another time. Now you guys need to get up there and start recording the interview session. Hwaiting!"

 

 

Manager Jae hyung is like the light in our group. Big Bang would be nothing without him. It's always him who always enlighten our mood whenever we did not win, him who arranges our hectic schedule, him who always take the hit from Hyun Suk hyung whenever BB's appearances on a variety show had low ratings or whenever scandals erupted, he's always apologizing for not covering up our image. He's like the "behind the cameras" leader of BB and he treats us like his very own dongsaengs. Quite...no, VERY thankful that he stood by us at all times no matter how hard the situation was.

 

 

--

 

 

40 minutes into the interview, everything was going well. Youngbae showed some of his moves, Daesung serenaded, TOP hyung and I did some im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter