One

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you all for coming down tonight! We promise we will work harder and we hope you've enjoyed the show! Have a great night everybody!"

 

*CROWD CHEERING LOUDLY*

 

Members of SNSD's unit group, TaeTiSeo, took their final bow on stage after performing their encore stage for their 6th consecutive  Inkigayo win. They went backstage, back to their dressing room to prepare for their next schedule. While packing up their stuff, Manager Kim checked the schedules planned for the girls.

 

"Fany and Seohyun,  you are scheduled to appear on set for the recording of Strong Heart in two hours! Taeyeon, you however have nothing planned so i guess you are free for the night! So I need the all of you to quickly pack your bags, we will drop Taeyeon back to the dorm on the way"

 

-Taeyeon-

 

"Asssa! Finally I get a break! Are you girls jealous?"

 

I led out a chuckle while the girls return my laughter with evil glares. We've been wanting to get a break eversince the third week of TTS promotions. It is stressful working in a group of nine and yet, even more stressful working in a group of three. I quickly changed into my jeans, sneakers (with no foot soles to boost up my height when the cameras turn on) and put on an oversized grey hoodie. Tiffany stood 6 feet away with her arms crossed. I saw the look on her face and i knew that I am going to get a lecture from her.

 

"Taeng! What are you wearing? I know you've got no schedules planned but you would still be leaving this building with us. Couldn't you wear something more appropriate? You totally look like a boy!"

 

I looked at myself in the mirror. I did not see anything wrong with this. As long as I am comfortable, that's all that matters. Hmm, what would Fany know? She's all girly and pink. Full of aegyo. Haish, I can't stand all of that. Nonetheless, Tiffany is the closest member of mine in the group. She may be very direct and she doesn't really think before she speaks, but that is her charm and I love her for that. I'm not used to being surrounded by girls, always uncomfortable wearing skirts and heels. I've always been with the guys in school while i was growing up. We would often play burping games and laugh at farts. Getting into SNSD at first was tough because the girls would often have a disgusted look planted on their face whenever I mention "burp" or "fart", as if it was a taboo word. Thus, I was nervous when I got into SNSD but Tiffany made me feel otherwise and that there isn't any problems in having a female friend.

 

BEEP~

I quickly searched for my phone in my bag. I've been too busy lately that I didn't have time to read through any messages.

(2) New Messages

"Taeng, Are you free tonight? Up for any drinks?" - sent by Donghae Oppa.

"So how was your day today?"  - sent by PrinceG

 

I smiled to my phone and my actions are caught by Fany. Judging by the looks I gave her, she knew who made me feel this way.

 

"Aigoo, our Taeng is smiling cheekily to herself. Did Donghae Oppa text you?"

 

I nodded but faced my phone screen immediately. It showed a pic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter