Seventeen + Author's Note

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, first off. Let me start this fic with a little note. I can't deny this but my heart literally sank the moment the news broke out. I love Taeyeon and Baekhyun respectively as individuals but I could never see them as a couple because they look more like a noona-dongsaeng kind of thing. And trust me, what you will read in this chapter was written BEFORE the scandal was released. Yes, I even placed Baekhyun in this chapter BEFORE the scandal released and I didn't know. I was about to release the chapter today but I knew I had to make changes to the chapter. Omg, I seriously don't know how to continue this but I will try and add the twists in the next few chapters because I love writing an almost-similar to reality so if Baek is dating Taeyeon.....it's just hard to concentrate writing the chapter.

Just like Kris' lawsuit, let's put this Baekyeon issue aside. (maybe i'll add a little bit but with a twist (; )

#prayforgtaeshippers #imreallysad #istilllovebaekhyuntho

 

 

(3rd person pov)

They had reached the seafood restaurant and was immediately escorted to the VIP dining area by the staffs. Since the table was too small to be shared amongst forteen people, they separated into two. Each of them occupied the seats around the round table and they made our orders respectively.

 

"Taeyeon noona, I'm really glad you came down to surprise me just now!" Baekhyun who was seated next to her started the conversation. 

"It's my pleasure! We had no schedules anyway," she replied.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon shared the table with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongin while the rest were seated on the other table. Once their food arrived, the boys who was exhausted from their schedule earlier was first to dig in. Taeyeon and Yuri could not help but smile in content at the boy's greed. They too begin to help themselves with the food.

Halfway throughout the course, they heard loud noises coming from outside. The usual noise whenever the public spots an idol across the street. They were curious but they let it slip. 

Soon, the noise grew louder and louder and it only seems like the noise is nearby. The door to the VIP dining area opened and all of them stopped eating at the sight of security guards leading the group of idols to their seat. The amount of guards shielding the fans from touching the idols were far too many. Taeyeon thought it was going to be just them and the boys here at this restaurant. Turns out, another group of idols were present too.

 

"Who the heck are they?" Kris wondered.

"GUYS! OMO, 2NE1 IS HERE!" Chen shouted in which his high-pitched voice filled the room. They started fanboy-ing which caught Taeyeon and Yuri offguard. They had no clue the boys were such fans.

"omo! omo! Gdragon sunbaenim and Taeyang sunbaenim is here too!" Chanyeol pointed out.

"Gdragon is here?" Taeyeon gulped.  

 

The 2ne1 members looked up at the sound of Chen's voice and started to greet them. Exo members, Taeyeon and Yuri also stood up to do the same.Jiyong widened his eyes and gazed at the sight of Taeyeon and Yuri amongst them. He then whispered to Youngbae, who then averted his eyes towards their area too but iinstead of greeting the two girls, they pretended they did not see them and kept on walking towards their table.

 

"CHUKKAHAMNIDA!" Jiyong made the toast and the entire table cheered and clapped for Youngbae's comeback.

"Oppa! You were so cool today!" Minzy complimented.

"..yeah! I love the stage!" Bom continued.

"Youngbae oppa is always the best!" Chaerin continued and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

 

That kiss stole Yuri's attention from the distance as she held her utensils tightly. What made her more angry was when she caught Youngbae's eyes but he simply ignored her and pinched Chaerin's cheeks.

 

"Aigoo, our swag-swag Chaerin is full of charms now isn't she?" he formed his crescent-shape eyes as he smile genuinely to Chaerin. Once he done so, he checked to see if Yuri was still looking on. 

 

Yes she still was. But he didn't care, Because that's exactly what he wanted to do .. to make Yuri mad.

 

"Yuri noona .. are you okay?" Sehun asked, interrupting Yuri's fuming flames in her heart.

"Me? Y-Yes *coughs* I am,, " she answered and got back to her meal but her eyes would still glance over to the other table  every five to ten seconds.

"You know what, I'm going to greet my roommate!" Chanyeol stood up.

"Yah! Don't lie, the only reason you want to go there is because of Dara sunbaenim not Park Bom sunbaenim!" Baekhyun shouted at him.

"Not true!" Chanyeol retaliated to which the exo members looked at him.

"..Okay, somewhat true. Stop it guys!" he responded again and left his seat towards 2ne1's table.

Taeyeon observed Chanyeol's movements until he reached the table. She was surprised how one show together could change anyone's relationship with each other. She would never have guessed how comfortable Chanyeol would be around 2ne1 especially since he has a huge crush on Sandara Park, which almost the entire idol industry knows about. She noticed how adorably close they were but then after a quick glance, she caught Jiyong at the side staring at her. 

She quickly turned her head back to face the exo members and ignore what she had seen earlier.Baekhyun, noticed that she was being rather odd and suggested to her by her ear," Noona, I heard there's a beautiful rooftop garden here. I can bring you there if you would like to!"

She took one final glance at Jiyong, who apparently was still looking at her, and turned to face Baekhyun.

 

"Let's go!" she stood up and grabbed him by his arm.

 

As they were leaving, Taeyeon knew she had  to see if Jiyong was watching them. It would be great to see the jealousy look on Jiyong's face as he see them leave the dining ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter