Picking up IU

Kids Decide! - You are my Umma and Appa!

Hey guys ^O^/!

This is the first chapter ^w^ I hope you'll like it >w

Sorry for my overuse of emoticons, but I went to a comic-con yesterday~

Spent so much money TT^TT Why can't I control my urge ; 3 ; I'm doomed if my parents ever find out >^<

Wanted to post it earlier, but I kind of got stuck in the afterglow of my mangas =x= llD

Read them, reacted, enjoyed and before I knew it, it was late and I was sleepy _ _lll

Anywho, let's get going and start the first chappie ^u^

Please comment~


At the LOENT Entertainment building:

A man walks into the building, appearing to be looking for something or someone. When he discovers the fact that the object of his desire is not here, he went to approach the receptionist. With a smile on his face he asks her:"Excuse me, is IU-shi in the building? I have an appointment with her."

Unaware and trusting towards his smile, the receptionist answers:"Neh, IU-shi is at the moment in a meeting with the CEO. If you want, you may wait here in the lobby."

The man shakes his head and proceeds sneakily up to the CEO's office. After arriving there, he quietly waits behind the nearest wall, awaiting IU's exit. IU was in the office with her superior, discussing a possible role offer. After they had finished talking, she left the room.

As soon as she had neared the wall, where the suspicious man hid, he grabs her and held his hand before , so she won't be able to scream. IU is experiencing a great fear, she doesn't know this man nor what he wants from her.

She feels herself being dragged outside the building. She quickly pales as she saw a very big and peculiar van parked right in front of the building. She starts to shudder in fear of what's going to happen to her. Suddenly, she feels herself being pushed inside the van.

Tears are starting to well up in her eyes, as she kept thinking:"Who are these men? What do they want from me? What's going on? What's going to happen to me? Please, anybody resucue me! Help me, please!"

She would have cried for help, but she understands that this van is soundproof. How no one noticed her case of obvious kidnapping, is a riddle to her. Slowly tears were falling from her eyes, as she leant against the wall, praying for help while the van drove away to its next location...

Our dear Lee Jieun or IU as we call her has no idea of what's going to happen to her or what her future has in store  for her. Well, where is the van going? Will there be a next 'victim'?

Tune in for the next chapter to find out...


Hehe did I surprise you guys ;D?

Be honest and tell me, has any of you expected anything like this as first chapter XD ?

Don't worry nothing bad will happen to IU or any of them ovo

There will be an explanation as to why this happened oxo

I know it's a short, but exams are soon and I need to start studying _ _lll

Just wanted to give you guys something o~o

Since I'll probably away because these exams are extremely important

Hope you'll like it and anticipate the next chapter ^^

Tell me your thoughts