On the way to the next target

Kids Decide! - You are my Umma and Appa!

Hello, everyone owo/

I'm sorry I took so long to update >^<

But there were circumstances =x= for example visits from relatives, celebrating christmas with family and so on. By the way how was your X-Mas :3 ?

Here is the update c: It's longer than the first one :D

After I  finish the updates about the 'kidnapping', I'm going to put all girls in one chapter and same goes for the guys. Like taking step by step =w= But afterwards everything is all one chappie c:

Please do comment on the chapters >~<

Enjoy~



Inside the back of the van:

Jieun was crying and kept wondering what's going to happen to her. She knew they were going somewhere, but the location is unknown to her. When she woke up this morning, she certainly didn't expect something like this to happen.

Truthfully speaking, she expected this day to be just like any other day. Like everyday, she was going to give her best and work, discuss some things about her new album with her CEO, talk with some of her friends when she has the time and getting informed about possible drama offers or appearances for variety or music shows.

But her possible routine of day got destroyed by this single moment. She kept blaming herself for not being careful enough. She was simply on the way back down, she hadn't expected to get ambushed like this. In her head, that moment kept replaying.

Out of the blue, a hand covered , they pretty much dragged or carried her away and finally she gets pushed into this completely dark van, taking away her bag, which has held her phone inside, so she can't even call the police for help now. She tried to call help from inside the vehicle, but it seems as if no one can her cry for rescue.

It had taken her a while to accept the situation she is in now, but it didn't stop her tears from falling. She kept hugging her knees as she continued to sob, even as the van started to move. All that's on her mind is the question of what's going to happen to her and if someone will save her. All she could do now was to pray,

In the front of the van:

The mysterious man who kidnapped IU was driving, when he had to stop for the traffic light. He looked at someone beside him, who we can conclude as his partner in crime. It seemed as if he was asking that person something with his eyes.  As if he read the question the one next to him responded:

"We are supposed to pick Suzy up now since she is recording a CF, not that far from where we currently are. Before you ask, since I already know how big of a Suzy fan you are, she's shooting a CF for Domino Pizza at the moment with Gong Yoo. After this, we are going towards the f(x) dorm, but we aren't taking any of them when we arrive. Krystal has a role for the upcoming drama 'The Heirs', so this means that we are going to follow Luna from the dorm, who is supposed to meet with Krystal, and then 'kidnap' both of them. Their members already know about this, so they will ask Luna to pick her up."

After the explanation the suspicious man just grinned, apparantly happy and satisfied with the response. His partner just sighed and hoped that they will finish soon with their task because it seems as if the children were starting to get impatient. Well, at least they are going to be half way done.

Inside the back of the van:

Jieun was shocked. She stopped crying a while ago, when she suddenly heard a voice speaking. At first, she couldn't properly make out the words, but after she leaned to press in, what she assumed to be the back side of the front, where her kidnappers were sitting, she heard them.

Surprise was written on her face. After the news settled in, her face grew pale and terrified. Two of her best friends, as well as a fellow member of one of them, are going to be the next victims. What's worse is that they are already on the way to Suzy and she can't do anything to warn her best friend.

She doesn't know what they want from them, but she couldn't imagine that it was for anything good. She tried to think of a plan to escape, but her fear seemed to create problems for her. Everything she thought of, wasn't good enough and suddenly a thought struck her. If she escaped, what would happen to Suzy?

Sure, she could get help, but will she have enough time? They could take her far away, not to mention that they are still going to go after Luna and Krystal. She fears that no one would believe her if she told them. It would be out of the blue and she had no real proof.

Finally, she decided to wait for Suzy. She was sure that together, they can both think of something. Besides, Suzy was very strong and also has experience in martial arts, she surely can defend herself against them. It dawned to her that Suzy might actually not be as easy to kidnap if they suddenly attacked her, since she would use self-defense.

This calmed her down, but how was she supposed to get out, maybe Suzy will notice something strange is going on and will take actions. Like this Jieun kept re-assuring herself that everything will be alright. Oh, if only she knew what would happen to the 4 of them. It was sure to be a great shock to them....



This is it omo/ Next chapter might be a bit short =x= who knows ;P 

Next will be Suzy's kidnapping~

Look out for it :3 Don't know if it'll be soon or not because I'm not sure if there is going to be something going on =m=

Please review ; u ;?