Taking Suzy

Kids Decide! - You are my Umma and Appa!

Hello my dear readers and subscribers ^^

I wish you all once again a happy new year ^o^/

I'm truly sorry again for the late update >o<

But well, =w=;; over here at the moment it was like one party after another with my relatives ^^;

I also have to return to university >__< This sunday is another party again llD

Going to apologize beforehand. I'm sorry QnQ

So there wasn't exactly a time where I could update ; ^ ; Sorry >^<

Made a mistake wendsday while working on the chapter _ _lll So embarrassing >///<

Accidentally clicked on the 'Hide' button apparantly, which published it and I only noticed after I came back from eating dinner ; /// ; Hope no one read it >A<

Anyways I hope you'll enjoy the chapter ovo

Please review and it's advised to read the after Author's Note ^u^/



Inside the CF shoot:

Suzy was shooting a new CF for Domino Pizza with Gong Yoo, the lead actor with whom she had played with in Big. They were taking many shots, not only because of NGs, but also for different locations. It had been quite a long time since she has last seen her sunbae. To be precise, she hasn't seen him since 'Big', that's why she was happy to see him again.

He had taken good care of her during their time while filming for the drama. He gave her advices and guided her a bit. All her sunbaes helped her as well as the other actors who hadn't had much acting experience out. She is still in contact with everyone she grew close to, like Shin Won Ho or Baek Sung Hyun for example.

However, she sadly can't meet with them often as their schedules are busy, especially hers. One would think that after finishing 'Gu Family Book' her schedule would reduce, but it only did a little bit. But today, it wasn't as full and it seems as if she had some free time as well! In fact, this was the last for today! So at the moment she was feeling happy to be filming with an old colleague as well as having enjoying some relaxing time.

Oh, if only she knew...

Outside the CF shooting building:

A man exists the building and seems to be walking towards the parking lot. He's approaching the black van, where IU is trapped inside. It appears that he is talking to one of the 'kidnappers', but who is this guy? *Gasp*!!! It's Suzy's manager! What is he doing here? Does he know them?

If you listen to their conversation you can hear him say:"Suzy is soon finished filming the CF, well at least one part." - "So, are we just going to do this as planned?" - "Ne. You can approach her and act as if you are her fan. Suzy is a sweet girl, she won't mind giving some fan service. Besides this CF shooting is her last part of today's schedule. She has no idea that she still has something else on it." - "Ok, we'll wait for her outside then. But how do we get her to come near the car?" - "Just tell her that you have something to give her. Since I'm still going to be with her, she won't suspect a thing." - "Alright, let's do it."

Inside the back of the van:

IU was shocked to hear that Suzy's manager knows the kidnappers. She is especially surprised at the fact that he is going to betray Suzy's trust and actually is conspiracing against her with them. She can't believe that he would betray her like that. Does he know that they took her too? Is he a part of this? But why, what is the reason?

Jieun still can't get over the fact that Suzy's manager is  going to practically give her to these creepy people for some unknown reason. She thought that they got along great since he's very nice and protective of her. She was positive that they had a good relationship. This makes her wonder and at the same time pale. What if people in her company saw her getting kidnapped, but didn't do anything because they had the same reason as Suzy's manager.

But now IU is wondering about something else. What did he mean she still has something left on her schedule when Suzy herself thinks that this is going to be the last?

Inside the CF shooting building:

"Aaaaand cut! Good work everyone! That's it for today. I wish all of you a good day and to enjoy every bit of it", the director said as he signalled the end of the shooting. Everyone bowed and told each other that they did a great job.

Suzy was about to leave to change when Gong Yoo Sunbae stopped her. He wanted to invite her to lunch since it has been quite a long time since he last saw her. However, before she could accept his invitation, which she certainly would have liked to go, her manager came back and told her that they had to go back to their agency.

Disappointed, Suzy said her goodbyes to the staff and her sunbae. She was so happy to have the rest of the day free, which is why she would have enjoyed some catching up with her old acting colleague. But who knows what JYP wants to discuss with her.

Outside the building:

The two companions were waiting and watching nearby the building. As soon as they saw Suzy and her manager leaving the building, they approached the pair. Both had an excited and gleeful expression on their face. Suzy thought that those were cute fans.

"Suzy-shi, hello! We are so happy that we saw you! We almost thought that we got the timing wrong. We are big fans of yours!",both exclaimed. Suzy gave them a sweet smile, amused by their excitement. The pair felt a pang of guilt for what they were about to do after they saw her innocent smile. However, they had no choice since this was what they are being paid for.

Suzy answered happily:"Thank you ^v^. I hope you will continue to support Miss A and me." - "If it's not too much, we have a gift that we want to give you, but it's kind of heavy, so we left it in the car and thought we could wait for you in the parking lot to give it to you. We would be really grateful if you were to accept it."

Without knowing their true intentions, Suzy naively agreed. Her manager also told her that he will be by her side, so she won't have to worry about something bad happening to her. 

But she didn't know that he knew the pair and their actual motive...

They led her to the back of the van. Suzy came nearer and IU who was inside the vehicle could hear footsteps coming nearer. She wanted to warn her best friend, but knew it to be useless because of the soundproof walls.

As soon as the guy opened the door, the other quickly pushed her inside before she knew what was happening. Suzy was falling towards the inside of the back of the car. She didn't know why this was happening and then it hit her. Her manager will surely help her! However, when she was able to somehow look a little back, she was puzzled why he was bowing and mouthing apologies.

Why wasn't he helping her?

The pair quickly locked the back again before any of them could escape. They turned to the manager and told him that it was a good job and to not worry, they will definitely take'good care' of them. He managed to give a weak nod before he left.

Inside the back of the van:

After Suzy recovered from the shock of being pushed from behind into the trailer and her manager just watching the whole incident, she received a truly big surprise to see her unnie as well as best friend inside with her. Her eyes grew wide and mouth fell open.

"UNNIE! You are here too?!!",she exclaimed very loudly in disbelief. Her friend gave her a sad smile as she nodded. Jieun went to hug Suzy and kept her in her arms as the younger girl started to cry. She was deeply hurt by the betrayal of someone she thought would have protected her and fear started to slip in.

Her former 'Dream High' co-actress told her everything of what happened until now. She explained how she got in here, their plan and the incident, which just happened. However, she also exclaimed her worries and fears, her emotions during all this. She has no idea what's going to happen, but only knows that they have some kind of plan for the four of them.

Suzy hugged her best friend back. Both giving each other warmth and some kind of comfort. A new flame lit inside their hearts, now that they were united. Both had no idea of what's going on and the reason for their kidnapping, but they each of them were determinded to stop the upcoming future, where their friends are the next victims, and finally escape.

Still, they had no idea just what kind of future they all will experience.

In the front:

The couple who just fulfilled another part of their role sat back, relaxing. This took another toll on them, not to mention their guilt for kidnapping both idols, who are very kind and gentle in nature. They felt a feeling of relief sort of with the knowledge that the next couple is going to be the last.

The guy who was driving said:"Well let's head on to our next destination. We only have those two left and then we can go back to 'that place'."

And with this, they moved on towards the last two who needed to be 'picked up'....



Waaaahhhh that was the longest chapter I have written so far I think oAo

I truly hope you enjoyed reading it ^^

Again I apologize for the late update >o<

Also another hope of mine that people will comment on the chapters I wrote TTuTT  I mean really the chapters and not cheers for what pairing Q3Q I gave my best and want some critique to improve my story writing . 3 .

Anywho I wish you all a happy weekend ^3^/  Please do read the note ^o^/