Notice ~ Telling about an apply fic? ~ Read please?

Kids Decide! - You are my Umma and Appa!

Hey guys omo/

Sorry I'm taking so long, but I am busy cuz of family .m.

Good news kind of, dunno depends on how you'll look at it =w=

I'm most definitely going to update tomorrow Suzy's chapter :D

It's almost done ouo So you can look forward to tomorrow :3

Another note:

For those of you who like to apply for fanfics.

Here's one which doesn't seem to have many applicants: (Just click POWER)

POWER

It seemed fun, so I applied :3 also the author's seem really nice.

Soo if you like applying, please do :D

Also if you don't like to apply, but will apply for me as a favour

Here is what I will do:

  1. ​​​​I will sincerely give you a big thanks (naturally xD)
  2. Only if you really want to, you can give me a scene request for when the story truly begins. I mean with all the pairings and their children met and so.
  3. If you have an OC or idol  or actor you want to have as cameo, tell me and what relationship he has with which idol and reason for the cameo appearance.

​Well, I'll do that if you apply. Just tell me and PM me your requests if you have them. Btw there can be moments between other parents if that's what you want. However, please don't forget that one end pairing is already decided. (I'm a hardcore shipper of them =W=;;)

It's Myungzy ovo;; Sorry for the spoiler >^< But you can still request for a moment, just please describe what kind. However, this is something I won't like. If you tell me what end pairing you want. I will do scene request, but don't pressure me to do that pairing.

I've been democratic and let you guys vote on that. But if you (during the course of the story) will lean towards another, cheer for them since between the other couples nothing is fix yet ;D Also, if I still hadn't done your request scene yet and you want to change it, just tell me. I don't bite ....usually :P

Since I deleted all the 'married couple' list or polls rather ('cept one since it was decided from the very beginning)

Here is once again the list:

Myungsoo + Suzy

Kai + IU

Daehyun + Krystal

Woohyun + Luna

I will greatly appreciate it if you will apply :D Please at least 3 applications will do ; 3 ; 

(Kind of begged long enough for a member teaser >m> though I will need at least 3 more applicants to read it ; _ ; So here I am advertising =w=b I'm an impatient person llD)

Please please apply \>O

Hope anyone will read this =w=