Information about the cute kiddos :3

Kids Decide! - You are my Umma and Appa!

Hey everyone ^^

So I saw that you guys want some info on our dear little children ovo

I know that poll wasn't up for long, but no one had voted for 'No', so I decided that I'm going to give you some information about them like I promised ^w^

A little background and personality ;3

Well here it is: (Their pictures are in the foreword)

Song Jin Woo:

His father is an extremely successful businessman, whereas his mother is a 'staying-at-home' mother and author. He became a part of this show because his father has to stay a year or 2 in America for business. His mother, who missed their old times together, decided to accompany him. She asked her younger brother if he could watch over him. Coincidentally, he was on a team, which works on 'Kids Decide!'. He got permission from his sister to add him and his cousin on the show and the production crew were glad about the newcomers. 

He can be very obvious with his feelings. So his actions clearly show whom he favors. He can be a little angel and always listens to what his favourite tells him. However, when the person he likes the most isn't around, he can be harder to deal with. He is stubborn and pouts when things don't go his way. He likes skinship when it's with people he likes to be around with. Find out more in 'Kids Decide!'

Song Hyun Ae:

Her father works as an archeologe and her mother was a devoted housewife. They had moved a lot because of her father's work, but she didn't mind. She likes travelling. Her parents had decided, one day, to send their daughter to Korea, so she can learn more about her nationality. She is staying with her uncle and his family. At first she was against it, but after some time passed, she was happy. She found new friends and didn't have to part from them. She adores her baby cousin and is like a big sister to him. She is excited about the show.

She is mischievous and likes to prank people, but would never prank her baby cousin. She is cheerful and has a huge imagination. She is a very active child, who often has boys as close friends because she likes to play sports with them. She's curious by nature and welcomes change with all her heart, usually. She's very brave for her age and hates to show fear. She's responsible and protective of Jin Woo. Find out more in 'Kids Decide!'

Park Hana:

Her parents work in the same field. Her mother is a known designer and her father works as model. Hana works as child model sometimes, but her parents would like to avoid using her for a project. They want her to live a normal childhood, not busy with schedules, barely making friends. A writer for 'Kids Decide!', who is a close friend of the mother, asked the designer to let them use their daughter. While they were arguing, her father got a call, informing him that he has to work overseas with his wife. They relucantly agreed, not only because of their work, but also the promise that she will still just live like a normal child.

She is spoiled, but not to the point where she comes off as bratty. She loves using aegyo and bubble tea. She can be a little crybaby. Unlike Hyun Ae, Hana has a lot more fears and isn't shy to cry in public when she has to. Nevertheless, she is a very confident child and pulls herself together when the situation calls for it. She is a little wary of people at first, but gradually opens up. More in 'Kids Decide!'

Lee Ji Hu:

He is the grandchild of the president of MBC. The presidents of both channels are good friends and he informed the other that his daughter wanted to go for a long 2nd honeymoon with her husband, but can't because of their son. He offered to take care of him, however, he was rejected, as he is a very busy man. His friend offered him a spot in the show, where he will be taken care off. MBC president proposed this proposal to his daughter and she agreed. Both the grandfather and the parents are excited to watch the little guy on TV.

He is a warm, gentle child, who is a little shy. He likes books and games. He's curious about the things his family does, especially his grandfather. He is very smart for his age and can play chess already. He's pretty quiet by nature, but more active around people he is comfortable with. He often fights with himself to make more friends and he's happy to get the opportunity to make friends. However, he dislikes people who go near him because of his grandfather's postition. More about this in 'Kids Decide'

Tan Young Shin:

His  father works as a policeman and the mother works as manager of an actress. They felt sorry for their son because they couldn't spend as much time with him as they want due to their work. They once asked him what he wants and he jokingly answered he wanted to be on a TV show. The mother, who had been told by her client about the new variety show, applied for a spot and got accepted. They surprised their son when they told him the news. At first he was mad, but warmed up to the idea of meeting idols and new kids.

He is very easy going and cheerful child. He is very active and loves sports and games the most. He can be cheeky and is a bit of a trickster. He's extremely brave and it seems as if there is nothing that can scare him. However, he likes scaring people. He hates being looked down on, so if someone did, he'd make sure that they will change their mind. He fully enjoys his childhood and has no plans of changing that fact. More in 'Kids Decide!'

Chu Min Hye:

Her parents workfield lies with the web. The job of her mother is as a webcomic artist and part time editor and her father's a webdesigner. Both rather successful in each field. They usually get to spend a lot of time with their daughter, but their next project will hinder them. They each have a huge project that will take up their time. They decided to apply for 'Kids Decide' because they fear of neglecting their daughter. They heard about it from an assistant of  the father whose boyfriend works in KBS and is close with one of the producers.

She certainly isn't shy, but she doesn't like being around strangers. So you'll have to warm her up to you, to get close. She is smart, but no one would think that because of her age. She seems very innocent, but underneath that is a little mischievous angel. She often has a 'What are you doing?' expression whenever she encounters an activity unknown to her. Rather than an artistic interest, she seems to like music better. Find out more in 'Kids Decide!'