Make up?

It's You

Sunbi's POV

I was discharged the next day. I was sick with a fever but i was able to get discharged. My mom and dad were really worried and said to never do that again. But I wouldn't have odne that if I didn't see Hongbin. Speaking of Hongbin he stuck by my side the whole time I was there. But I was still there thinking about what Hongbin had said to me last night. What if just what if he was saying the truth?

"Sunbi? Time to come downstairs for breakfast."

"Ne omma."

I left my room and walked downstairs and entered the dining room. All the people i saw there were the same people i saw in the hospital room. The same VIXX that was there to help me when i out in the rain. But one person wasn't there. And you guessed it, it was Hongbin.

"Good morning Sunbi."

"Good morning Hyuk oppa." I said giving him a smile.

"Where's Hongbin oppa?"

"Oh he's out on the patio."

"I'll go get him for breakfast. I'll back."

"Arraso. You better hurry or we all are ognna eat all the food your mom made."

"Arraso Kenjumma." I smirked leaving him.

I opened the door and looked for Hongbin.

"Hongbin oppa? Are you here?" I was looking around until i saw him looking out at city.

"It's time to eat breakfast. We should go before Ken oppa eats it all." I turned to go but hongbin grabbed my wrist.

"Did you ever think about how I wanted you to be by me?"

"I.... no I never did because you know what you weren't there for me when i needed you there for me! I went through two ing years without you  Hongbin! Two! While i supported you even when i thought you forgot about me." I started to tear up.

"I always will remember you. I won't ever forget about you. And I know i wasn't there for you for two years and i'm sorry. Please don't cry. Everyday when I wake up I always remind myself that I wake up to get better for you."

He looked at my face. His eye were full of pain and hope. His face inched closer and closer to mine until his lips connected to mine. WE stayed like that for the next two minutes. He pulled away for air, but putting his forehead on mine. We were smiling at each other.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but Sunbi you need to go eat because you are in the middle of a fever."

"N oppa it's ok. I have my medicine here." I said pointing to Hongbin.

"I see you two have made up. Did you take my advice?"

"Maybe. Yes."

"Good now get her back inside and eat before i do."

"Ok hyung. Let's go before N hyung goes into lecturing mode."

We laughed as we were heading back in. When we got in the dining room and everyone was silent.

"What? Why did everyone just suddenly go silent?"

"Oh nothing sweetie go sit and eat."

"Omma? Please tell me."

"It's nothing don't worry about it ok?"

"Ok. Let's go Kong."

"Ok my sweet Sunny."

"Yah! Why are you guys so mushy gushy?"

"Kenjumma we fixed some things."

"Sunbi you better treat me for tteokbokki."

"Yah Ken oppa! Why?"

"You took my words into thinking?"

"Jinjja. Arraso. Making you dongsaeng treat you for food."

"Ye, because I love you." Ken oppa threw a heart at me.

"Let's eat!" My appa said cheerfully.

 

After we finished eating VIXX oppas took me shopping even if i had a fever. But thank goodness it wasn't that bad. We shopped fo rso many things. I felt like we were back in the old days. When we all weren't separated. Well when they weren't famous. But i'm glad they are because they pursued their dreams. But I haven't pursued my dremas yet.

 

Just a short update. I didn't know what to write about so i decided to do a short update. So please forgive me. And did anyone figure out the song I used for Hongbin's ringtone the last chapter? Comment below if you know what song it was. Anyways i'll try to update more this week. But for now see you guys in the next chapter! Bbyong!