Happy late birthday!!!!

It's You

Sunbi POV

When we were shopping I saw a camera. I love my camera but it was getting useless it was getting old and it barely even stayed on for a hour. I needed a new one.

 

 

 

I left the group to go in the store.

"How can I help you?"

​"I'm just looking around."

"Well I noticed that you were looking at the one out in the windows. Am I right?"

"Yes. Well I was just looking."

"Why don't you try it out?"

"Ok then."

"Here you go."

She took out the camera and gave it to me. I was so amazed at it. My face probably looked like a little girl's face when she opens her presents on Christmas Day.

"I see that you are very happy to hold the camera. Are you interested in taking photos?"

"Ah. Yes I am. It's my dreams to become a photographer. Well at least that is plan B for me."

"Well feel free to try it out."

I walked around the store taking pictures of the plants they had inside the department. If only I had enough money to buy this. Why do cameras have to be so damn expensive!

"If you keep throwing a fit you might drop the camera."

Oh my god. Please no. Ugh he had to come in here. Should have known better he would.

"Shut up Leo oppa!"

"Watch what you say. I'm your oppa and you have to respect that."

I just stuck my tongue out at him. He started to walk towards me. Oh no. I started to walk back, I knew exactly what he was gonna do. I wish I didn't stick my tongue out at him. He's gonna be chasing me until he gets me then he might eat me alive.

"Oppa mianhae!! Jebal don't kill me!!! Lion oppa please don't kill me!!!!"

"Jijja you need to be quiet."

I handed back the camera to the lady that gave it to and she just smiled at me. Something about her gave me hope that I would be able to achieve my dreams. I was walking back until Lion oppa lifted me up and carried me to where the others were. I didn't want to fight him I knew he was gonna get me again.

 

Leo's POV

We all were walking through the mall and I noticed that we were missing one person. And of course it was Sunbi. I guess she saw the camera store. I silently left the group and followed Sunbi into the store. I saw how she was looking so happy when she finally got the camera. Jeez no wonder Hongbin likes her. They both like to take photos. I was hiding until I saw her throwing a fit.

"If you keep throwing a fit you might drop the camera."

"Shut up Leo oppa!"

"Watch what you say. I'm your oppa and you have to respect that."

She stuck her tongue out at me. At me! I started to walk towards her. And she knew exactly what I was gonna do so she started walking back. She handed back the camera. And when she saw me she had fear in her eyes. Am I seriously that scary?

"Oppa mianhae!! Jebal don't kill me!!! Lion oppa please don't kill me!!!!"

"Jijja you need to be quiet."
 
I got her and carried her to where the rest were. Like really am I that scary that she would think I was gonna kill her?! Whatever she looked really interested in the camera maybe Hongbin can get her that camera for her late birthday party. I walked to where Hongbin was nad got the back of his shirt and dragged him to somewhere where I would be able to talk to him.
 
"Hyung!!! You're stretching my shirt!!"
 
"Listen to me."
 
"You already know we are having a surprise late birthday party for Sunbi right?"
 
"Yes why?"
 
"Get her a new camera. She was looking at one over there." I pointed at the store I just carried Sunbi out of.
 
"Really? Fine but you're coming with me then because I don't even know which one she might want."
 
"Let's go then."
 
"Wait hyung I need to ask you something."
 
I just started to drag him again before anyone even saw us gone.
 
"Leo hyung wait wait wait!!!!!"
 
"Shut up before they know we are gone."
 
"Fine."
 
After I showed Hongbin the camera I noticed the lady that Sunbi gave the camera to was looking at me. She was smiling at me. then she started to walk towards Hongbin and I.
 
"I see you are back. Are you buying the camera for the young lady you were here for earlier?"
 
"Ah ye. Well he is." I pointed at Hongbin who was taking photos with the camera.
 
"Ah well since you guys are idols I'll bump down the price."
 
"Really?! Thank you soo much."
 
"If you will follow me to the cashier."
 
"That will be 318,778.79 won."
 
Hongbin gave the lady his card and after she got the camera back to Hongbin she put something else in the bag.
 
"What else did you put in there?"
 
"It's just some memory cards for her camera. I can tell seh really loves to take photos."
 
"Oh then thank you."
 
Hongbin and I left and the rest were still in the same spot.
 
Sunbi's POV
We were all in the same spot and once my mom got a call we were headed home. We were about to go when we saw Hongbin and Lion oppa walking to where we were. They were carrying a bag each. I guess they went shopping. I was the only one that didn't buy anything.
 
"Are you going to get in or are you going to walk?"
 
"Oh mianhae I was thinking."
 
Sorry for the crappy update. I have been so stressed and I totally forgot that I had to update. So this is where I will be now. I will try and get back into the old me and write the more emotion filled chapters but for now here are some random chappies flying. Ppyong!