Awoken

It's You

Sunbi's POV

I wanted to leave and that's what I intend on doing. Lion oppa said he loves me. But there's Kong oppa too. But he broke my heart.

What to do. 

I opened the door and left.

 

Leo's POV

I woke up with a headache. Damn I have never drank to the point where I couldn't see.

"Heh, it was all a dream. There's no way Sunbi could be here when she's in the hospital."

I got up and went straight to the bathroom. As I was brushing me teeth I looked at my reflection. What is it that I don't have but Hongbin does? She sees everything in him. Why can't I be the one for her? Just why? I finished washing up and left the dorm. I was amazed I was awake before everyone else. Whatever I'm going to the hospital to go see Sunbi.

~At the Hospital~

I opened the door and saw Sunbi still in her deep sleep. Of course Hongbin isn't here next to you when he said that he wouldn't urt you and would be there for you when you needed him.

"He's such a liar. I should be the one saying that to you. I should be the one protecting you not Hongbin. You should be mine not him, but I can't steal you from him. He's a brother to me. But he isn't being the best to you right now either."

I was staring down at her, holding her hand, interwining our fingers. I felt her move, no I must be hallucintating. Again she moved this time her hand.I didn't want to let her hand go but I had to get the docter now.

"Docter!! Docter!! She's awkake please hurry please!!!"

I was running down everywhere fo ra docter to hurry up and tell me she's ok and she is going to be leaving in a few days. I wanted to hear her voice, I wanted to hear her laughter fill the air. She was everything I could want in a girl. That's it I'm going to take her away from you Hongbin. I'm going to treat her better than you have ever did.

"Please go out of the room for a moment Taekwoon shi."

I just nodded and left the room. She's finally awake. Without even knowing I was smiling.

"You can come back in now Taekwoon shi. She is ready to see you."

I bowed to the docter and went straight in.

"Oppa."

I just smilled. Even as hoarse her voice is I can hear the happiness in her voice. I went straight next to her and poured her a glass of water.

"Gomawo Lion oppa."

"I was losing hope that you weren't going to make it. I'm glad you woke up. I've been going crazy."

"Oppa do you think I would leave that easily? Plus I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to my favorite oppas."

I just chuckled as she smiled and laughed. It seems as if the room gotten brighter when she awoken.

She's back.

 

Short update sorry you guys. But anyways Leo is gonna steal Sunbi away. I ddin't plan on this to happen but it did unplanned. So again sorry for short update and check out my new story that livesparkly gave to me becasue she was deactivating. I am going to proofread everything and fix a few mistakes so please check it out and here is the link below. Anyways thanks for staying and sorry for the very long wait for a really short update I will try to make the next chapter longer. Ppyong!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/664191/married-with-him-or-not-romance-you-hyuk-vixx-livesparkly