Mine and only mine

It's You

Hongbin's POV

I woke up when I heard the door close. Of course me being me I got up and looked at who left. Leo hyung. Where would he go in the early morning?....................................... Sunbi. Why the does he keep going and seeing her when she's not even his. With that I ran to the bathroom and quickly got washed up. then got changed and barged right out of the door on my way to the hospital. Once I got to the floor Sunbi was on I heard laughter from  the inside.

 

 

 

Sunbi's POV

Aigoo I never felt like this with Hongbin before. Hehe. *grumble*

"Seems like someone is hungry."

"Yeah."

"Do you want something to eat? Anything specific?"

"Hmmmm. Ahhh I want some kimchi jigae."

"You can eat that when you get discharged, I'll go get you some porridge."

I just nodded. Huuu why can't Hongbin do this to me? *grumble*

"Oppa pali! My tummy is hungry!!"

"Arraso!"

With that Lion oppa left. I felt a smile creeping up on my lips. Ugh I shouldn't be feeling like this. I was in deep thoughts when I heard th edoor slide open.

"Lion oppa you're ba........ Hongbin oppa."

"Do you want your Lion oppa more than youdo with your boyfriend?"

"Well he has been seeing me moer than you have. And at least he visits me and doesn't go out with another girl!"

"YAH! YOU TRY BEING ME WHEN YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND HAS NO ONE TO TALK WITH! SHE REMINDED ME OF YOU SO I THOUGHT I STAY WITH HER!!!!!"

"STOP IT!"

I heard Leo oppa's voice. Ahhhh my head apa.

"Lion oppa apa. It hurts it hurts make it stop!!!"

"You did this to her! You should be a smart boyfriend and not raise you ing voice when she has just woken up!"

I saw Lion oppa go towards Hongbin oppa and raised his fist... Before anything else everything gone pitch black as though someone turned off the sun and the lights.

Leo's POV

I heard a thump on the bed before I punched Hongbin.

"Sunbi!!"

U-Kwon's POV

Aish jinjja those es should really just get knocked out then apologize. They keep hurting Sunbi and I will scare the out of them.

"Oppa I'm back."

"I know I was watching the whole scene unfold. How do you put up with them?"

"Molla. But at least I can spend time with you."

"Heh yeah. You know if you ever want to see me you can just call my name and I'll come to you whenever you want me to stay and talk or play with you. I can even turn into a human so I can do everything we used to back when I was alive."

"I like the sound of that."

I just smiled at her and headed towards Leo and Hongbin. Aish these two are going to get it from me. I went in front of the two and made them two fall asleep. I went in front of Honbin and got a marker and started to draw on him.

"Sunbi get a marker and draw on Leo."

"Ani I want to draw on Hongbin."

"Arraso."

I moved and let her handle Hongbin while I go tLeo and started to draw a dog nose on him. 

"DONE!"

I heard Sunbi yell happily and she moved so I could see Hongbin. She started to laugh and I started to laugh along with her. She gave Hongbin a aunibrow and panda eyes, she even put her name on his forehead. I just laughed and continued to work on Leo's face. Even if he defended Sunbi I was still going to have some fun too. I mean wouldn't you want to?

 

 

Ok long time no update. And I am very very very sorry!!!! I have been busy with school, dancing and singing competitions and practices and track. Also I will try to update as much as I can before I go into surgery this coming Wednesday. I'm scared as heck even though this is my third surgery. So I will try to update more but I am pretty sure the chapters are getting more boring and shorter. And I know alot of you guys read this so please do comment!! Again MIANHAE!!!!! Ppyong!!