Hurting

It's You

Sunbi's POV

I left with tears in my eyes. He had to be there in my favorite cafe too. How perfect. Maybe I should just die, maybe that'll be better because apparently he has another girl. Wow.. Who knew how painful love can be.

"Gwenchana?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Kaja let's go somewhere else."

"Arraso U-kwon oppa." (a/n- yes it's the U-kwon from Block B T-T I made him dead. T-T)

He just held my hand and started to take me somewhere. I didn't care as long as I was away from Hongbin. Seriously he said he wouldn't hurt me anymore. What the hell happen to that promise? Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. *grumble*

"Seems like someone is hungry." U-kwon oppa was chuckling at me.

"Yeah I guess I am."

Aish! Pabo stomach. You had to be hungry right now?!

"Oppa, can we go eat ddeokbokki? I really want some. Please?" I put on my puppy eyes, this always work when we were together.

"Cute. Sure let's go eat some ddeokbokki. Shall we go get some little girl?"

"YES!!!!!!!"

We just laughed as we headed towards the ddeokbokki stand. 

"Aigoo what a cute couple." The Ahjumma smiled at me and Kyung oppa.

"Yeobo you made her blush hahaha cute. I remembered when you blushed when and ahjumma said that to us."

"We're not a couple. Just two very close people." U-kwon oppa explained while I was blushing nonstop.

"Omo it seems like you guys are dating. But anyways the both of you match each other well. So what can we get you guys?"

Yet again I was blushing and speechless. I admit I really liked U-kwon oppa back in the days and still do today. He always had a spot somewhere in my heart. I just smiled to myself and kept thinking about how it would be if U-kwon oppa was still alive. Would we be dating? Would we be strangers? Or would we just keep on being best friends and I would have never met Hongbin? *huge sigh* Ottokae the feelings are coming back for U-kwon oppa. I was thinking and thinking until I felt a piece of ddeokbokki at my lips. I just opped my mouth and it entered. I heard chuckling, so I just turned toward Kyung oppa and he was staring at me while chuckling holding a piece of ddeokbokki.

"Do I get any?"

"Of course U-kwon oppa can."

I just grabbed the toothpick and stabbed the ddeokbokki and went directly to his mouth. And he gladly opened his mouth and chomped it all. After we finished eating our ddeokbokki we decided to walk and let the food digest.

"I wonder how it would be like if you were still alive."

"Hmmm?"

Not realizing what I just said I just widen my eyes.

"I don't know how we would be like. I think that we could be a couple just like how the ahjumma and ahjussi said."

This time he stopped and turned and faced me.

"I really reget leaving you. I was so selfish I didn't htink about you. I didn't think that you would be so upset after I left."

"Well what can we do? We can't rewind your death, if we can I would have done that already and brought you back to me."

"I really miss everything. But we can just start where we left off."

"How would we do that?"

"Well since I can become like this I can always be with you in human form."

I just nodded my head until I heard someone yell out my name.

"SUNBI??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I turned around to see Leo. He was a mess. He wasn't even walking straight. Did he drink?

"Leoshi? Are you ok?"

"Sunbi is that really you? Because I remember that you were in the hospital. Hahahaha"

"Kyung oppa let's get him to the dorm."

He just nodded and we helped Leo get back to the dorm. Aigoo why did he drink all of the sudden? He have never been like this before, well for all that I know.

"Yah! Oppa! Why did you go drinking?!"

"You sound just like Sunbi, but you can be her. Hahaha *hiccup* I love her so much yet she doesn't even know it. Why can't she be mine instead of ing Hongbin?!"

I froze there. Trying to take in all the things he just said. Does he really love me?

"We're here let's go in it's getting a bit cold."

I just nodded and helped Kyung oppa carry Leo. Does he really love me? No he's drunk, he must be saying lies. But then again when you're drunk you tell the truth. Otteokae?

"Lion oppa where's your keys to your dorm?"

He just got them out of his pocket and handed them to me. I unlocked the door and went inside I found which door was his and saw that everyone was sleeping. We went in and I saw such a amusing cite in front of me. It was the charisma rapper hugging a long pillow, and he snoring loudly. I laughed at the cite. And as soon as we put down Leo he held onto my wrist.

"Gajima."

"I just need to go to the washroom, I'll be back."

I was lying. I wasn't going to be back I was going to leave.

 

Hello everyone!!! A kind of short update and sorry for the long wait. Hopefully I can try and be a bit faster maybe? But there is now a new character and it is U-kwon form Block B!!!

 

Kim Yoo Kwon (U-Kwon)

19 years old

a ghost that watches over his love ones

Can turn to a human form

He has a spot in his heart for Sunbi

y