I Can Never Leave You

It's You

Sunbi POV

I woke up in a white room. I looked around to see where i was. And by the looks of it I was in a hospital. When I looked to the side I saw four guys. They all looked familiar but I couldn't get it out who they were.

"Sunbi? Are you awake?"

"Yes and who are you....... Oh MY GOSH!!! KEN!!!"

"Nice to see you remember me."

"Well it's been a long time."

"It has, hasn't it? But anyways what happened between you and Hongbin?"

"It's nothing trust me."

"Nothing what are you talking about he got in the van and started saying that you didn't want him in your life anymore. And then once he saw you on the ground in the rain he ran to you."

"Well he hasn't been there for me all these times. The least he can do is a text."

"Well honestly he has been wanting to but you know how it is. We all miss you but it seems like Hongbin misses you the most. And happy late birthday."Ken then gave me a box.

"What is it? And you didn't have to get me anything. Just seeing you guys makes me happy."

"It didn't seem like that yesterday."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I haven't seen you guys and not even one message on my birthday. Speaking if birthday I didn't even get to celebrate it."

"Well we will celebrate it when you get discharged ok?"

"What do you mean we?"

"Well I asked manager hyung for us to have a few days off since Hongbin was all broken down because of you."

"Hongbin! Where is he I don't want to meet him again."

"Sunbi you can't run away from this you need him as much as he needs you."

"Ken oppa I lived two years without talking or seeing him. I think I can live without him."

"Sure doesn't seem like that. But trust me you guys need each other even if you don't believe it. Now go back to sleep you need as much sleep as you can get because you look like a panda." Ken was pointing at me and laughing.

"Oppa!!! How can you be serious then turn into a funny person?"

"Cause I am cool that way." He said smiling and scratching the back of his head.

"Now go back to sleep. I don't you to have panda eyes like us."

"Yeh."

I closed my eyes and I was thinking about what Ken oppa said about me and Hongbin oppa. But I did live without him for two years. I'm pretty sure he can do the same right? I mean come on he didn't even text or anything to me for the past two years too. As I was thinking about this I started to get sleepy.

 

Hongbin's POV

N hyung and I were walking back into Sunbi's room when N hyung stopped and me ending up bumping hard on his back.

"Hyung?!"

"I left my smartphone at the table. I'll be right back, you go on in."

"Ok."

As he left I opened the door quietly and I heard Sunbi and Ken hyung maybe. I heard them talking. I was there listening like a creeper. Maybe Ken hyung is right we really can't live without each other. After they both finished talking I went in.

"Where's N hyung?"

"He forgot his smartphone at the cafeteria."

"I know you were listening to our conversation. You're not very quiet when it comes to opening the door and standing there."

"Damn. Well hyung you are right. We can't live without each other."

                                                         ♪Saenggaeul hal suga eobseo du bari umigjieo meonjeo

                                                               saenggageul hal suga eopseo du bari umjigyeo meonjeo

heundeullineun eodum sok (bicceul naeneun nundongja)

gakkai galsurok gyesok keojyeoganeun gyeonggoeum
You know you know you know

*Yeah, she’s a killer jeonghwakhi oenjjok gaseumeul
noryeosseo nal deo joyeo ogo isseo ♪

(a/n i know it's to long but it's gonna be Hongbin's ringtone.)

"Ye hyung. I'll tell them."

"Who was that?"

"It was manager hyung. He said the rest of you guys leave for the last part of the schedule and I stay with her."

"Ok. Don't do anything to her."

"Hyung?! What do you think I would do to her?"

"Wake her up then make her cry and pass out again."

"I won't do anything. Now go."

"Arraso. Don't you just wanna be alone with her."

"Yes I do now go."

"Yah! Is that anyway to treat a ahjumma?"

"Yah Kenjumma please calm down you might wake her up."

"Tch. Jinjja."

Ken hyung left the room and I went by her and held her hand.

(a/n: listen to EXO Miracle In December. I listened to it while typing. :))

"How could you say that you don't need me in your life anymore when I still need you? Even if I try to leave you I can't. I told you I can never ever leave you no matter what. Even if you want me too I won't. I'll be following you no matter where you go.I know I said I would never make you cry, but I broke that promise. But I'm not a perfect person. When I'm with you I feel like you don't care about my flaws, you take me as I am. Sure I have all of the ST☆RLIGHTS that like me because of how I am in VIXX but they don't know the real real Hongbin like you do. Yeah I show the real me to them too but the Hongbin you know. The Hongbin you know  is only for you."

I saw a tear run down Sunbi's face.

Sunbi's POV

I woke up when I heard Ken yelling. I was wondering who he was talking to and it was....... Hongbin. I wasn't even asleep for five minutes and I'm already awake. Jeez thanks Ken oppa. I felt someone grab my hand. I remember this feeling I remember who's hand this was. It was the one and only Lee Hongbin's hand.

"How could you say that you don't need me in your life anymore when I still need you? Even if I try to leave you i can't. I told you I can never ever leave you no matter what. Even if you want me too I won't. I'll be following you no matter where you go.I know I said I would never make you cry, but I broke that promise. But I'm not a perfect person. When I'm with you I feel like you don't care about my flaws, you take me as I am. Sure I have all of the ST☆RLIGHTS that like me because of how I am in VIXX but they don't know the real real Hongbin like you do. Yeah I show the real me to them too but the Hongbin you know. The Hongbin you know is only for you."

A tear ran down. 

I hope he didn't notice that tear. Stupid tear! I just kept still and I felt his hand wipe the tear away.

"I can never ever leave you no matter what. Even if you want me too I won't. I'll be following you no matter where you go."

That was all I could think about. The more i thought about it the more I knew it was a lie.

 

I know I haven't updated in a long time I'm so sorry. But again i'm sorry again if this chapter didn't make any sense. But I will update maybe again tomorrow. And again mianhae.