Chapter 6:

A friend's advice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get off me you heavy lump!” Jinki half yelled and half chuckled.

He was in one of his usual desperate attempts to get Joon off their bed and start the day. But much to his surprise Joon had just decided to lie on top of Jinki. His entire weight was resting on the other mans midsection and stomach causing Jinki to lie flat on his back and pinned to his own bed.

Jinki kicked and threw his arms into the air as he giggled, unable to help himself while Joon then proceeded to torture him by tickling his boyfriend to death. Jinki squirmed among the soft pillows and warm blankets until he managed to set himself free. He toppled onto the floor and grumbled at the pain.

Joon erupted into loud laughter. It was most defiantly NOT the first time he got to see Jinki’s clumsiness first hand and yet even at 26 years, Jinki was the most adorable person he had ever met. Jinki just frowned as he met Joons gaze and then broke into a toothy grin.

“Beautiful.” He heard Joon whisper and he turned his face away as hot blood rushed to his cheeks. Jinki wrapped a blanket around himself quickly now that he was aware he was only in his boxers. “There is nothing there that I haven’t already seen.” He heard Joon’s cocky voice beam.

Jinki blushed an even darker shade of red despite himself.

It had been a year since Jinki had realized his feelings and now the two of them shared an apartment. Joon was no longer Jinki’s secretary as he confessed to hating the job and only staying so that he could see Jinki every day. He didn’t need the pretense of a job to see Jinki now since they lived together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter