Special Chapter

Sugars

 

special chapter.

sugars. sprinkled with love.


 

author.

sugars. sprinkled with love

thank you so much for everyone who had read and supported "sugars" up until now.

i hope you enjoyed with the release of chapter three!

i felt like this one the longest one-shot, ahem, three-shot i have ever made so far.

especially the third chapter, it would be counted as the longest chapter i have ever wrote in my life!

i was planning to make this a chaptered or serialized one. i had too many plans for this.

and if that would ever happen, i would name every chapter after sweets~

anyways, i hope you enjoyed reading, again, thank you for doing so!

this story was sprinkled with hard work and love, so i know you would enjoy~

this chapter isn't actually a special chapter, more like an author's note and a thank you section~!

i was planning to actually write a special chapter for it, but i was too lazy. :3

 

about the story.

so i thought that i would write a story describing my love life.

i ended up tweaking a lot of things, and now, it doesn't look and sound like it was actually my love life.

i know, i know, you're not interested in my love life, i know...

that's why i tweaked the story - because describing my life would be too boring, and dull.

so i thought, why not add some excitement? so i tweaked, hmm... almost everything.

but not all, i tell you! some things did happen here, some didn't.

the kissing thing happened though /slapped just kidding~

so it's a story about a girl who loved her sunbae for 5 long years.

and her sunbae was about to graduate so she had to say her feelings before it was too late.

actually, i haven't confessed to my sunbae yet, and he's going to graduate after 3 months in present time~

i'm not actually planning to, he knows so it's fine if it's just that. oh yeah, i'm not anymore in high school though.

i just wanted to make it feel like a high school love story. that's all to it.

you might be thinking that the main character would have diabetes by now with all those sweets...

but please, don't kill me! i hardly never see the guy anyway...

 

about the characters.

- so shim eun young was supposed to be me. heh. i suppose you're gonna say, are you kidding? you're that popular?

well no, i'm a normal student who doesn't get confessions very often. as i said, i wanted some drama into the story, so yeah~

you can't judge me~! :3

so anyways, i am cold at times, more like all the time, but i could be a bubbly, cheery and hyperactive girl!

when i was small, i loved sweets, but by the time i grew up, i didn't have the opportunity to eat more.

so when came high school, i was totally crazy over sweets~!

- jae joong would be my sunbae - let's keep it to RV, okay?

he was a cheerful guy, someone bubbly (like me) and was surrounded and loved by a lot of people.

i didn't know why i fell for him, i just did. and he has bad grades to be honest.

he's a childhood friend of my brother, and i have been crushing with him for five long years.

yes, five. and up 'till now i am... so that would be, uh... i dunno, 8 years i guess? 

- je sun is my beloved, weirdest, and my most trustworthy best friend i could ever have. 

we were friends since 3rd grade~ and i always like to be weird and crazy around her all the time!

oh yeah! and she really, really liked yoo chun (in real life, he's GV). he could sing and act well, but gets stage fright! cute! :3

- ji yoon is my best friend's sister! i don't hate her, more like i adore her! she's really pretty, dances, and draws very well.

i look up to her, and i could never bring myself to hate her.

though she's with RV most of the time, they're not a couple, though i have to admit they do look good together~ :3

 

the lucky stars.

yeah... you could go to google and search for "origami lucky stars".

i did do them, and i've reached 3.5k so far... not using candy wrappers 'cause that's impossible~

so, just let your imagination run and think of the method that could be used when making origami lucky stars using wrappers~

oh! and even though i couldn't see and talk with him right now, i always keep on eating the lollipop anyway!

 

about the poster.

i feel so stupid.

i know i used seo hyun as the one in the poster (not the main one). 

but she's all i could find with a red lollipop.

if you're asking if eun young looks like that, then no~ she doesn't!

ha! tricked you~ :3

 

inspired by.

my life! duh~ /slapped

sugars - yamamori mika

bit by bit - yomoto shimako

(sugars. the title is inspired by this)

(bit by bit. it is more accurate with the "real" story - my life's story i guess...)

 

dedicated to.

to my daytime shooting star - RV. i would always remember your sweet smile!

to my darling light - kim jae joong. keep on doing your best and fighting!

to all the sweet-loving folks out there who never gets diabetes~ love ya! :3

 

shooting star.

so i'll be saying my goodbye now! i hope you do enjoy this story~ :D

i do hope you support me with my upcoming stories, too~

once again, thank you~

leave a comment if you feel like it :3 it helps, a lot!

i hope you enjoyed my life's story - sugars.

lots of love - eternities.

 

(c) eternities. 2013.

all rights reserved. sugars.

 


 

 

 


 

spin-off chapter.

sugars & spice.