Chapter 32-Feelings for someone else

I waited too long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSUCxetMBZQ-->DBSK's SHE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You look at him and asked "Wait do I have to act?" he nodded and he said "Please can you act as my girlfriend for a while!" you look at him and said "Okay but just for a week okay?" he smiled and nodded "Arigatou gozaimasu!", "Anyways what are you asking for this anyways?" he look up and said "Well my oka-san told me that I should already have a girlfriend so that's why I asked your help." he smiled and drove off. After you arrive at the hotel "Arigatou Ryosuke-san." he cleared his throat and "Call me Ryousuke-kun." you gave him a look and he cheekily smiled. "Okay ja-ne Ryousuke-kun." he smiled and said "Ja-ne______-chan." you smiled and said "Ja-ne be careful okay!" he nodded and he drove off. You walk in the hotel and suddenly "YAH! _____-ah where have you been?" Woohyun asked and you smiled and said "He just asked my favor that's all." he gave you a look and said "Really just a favor? If that was a favor he should have asked you around us." you smiled and walk towards the elevator with a big smile on your lips. *Why does his smile keep on repeating in my head? honestly I like him now.* The elevator doors open and "______-ah where have you been? Woohyun hyung what are you doing here?" L asked. You look at your phone and it was Ryousuke calling.

You: "Oh! Ryousuke-kun are you home already?"

Ryousuke: "No I'm here at Yuto-kun's house."

You: "Ah I understand wait but that's why are you so fast? well anyways when are you going home and tell your mother?"

Ryousuke: "Are you excited? just kidding well maybe anyways are you in your room already?"

You: "Not yet but I'm on my way!"

Ryousuke: "Okay I'll call tomorrow since I know you are tired and say hi to Infinite for me okay? bye!"

You: "Okay bye Ryou-kun!"

You hung up and your smile widened *Wow I'm falling for him but why this fast?* you look up and found Woohyun staring at a photo then "Sunyoung when will I see you again?" he whispered but you heard it clearly. A piece of your heart fell and you sighed. You entered your hotel room with a half a smile. Woohyun was about to follow you but you shut the door on his face. "What the? Yah!______-ah! are you mad at me?" you didn't respond. "Fine then you want to be with Sunyoung then go to her Woohyun oppa you babo!" you sat on your bed and there you turned the TV on and saw the replay of HSJ's live performance. 

On the other hand "I was just trying to make her jealous!" he shrugs and sighed he texted you.

From: Woohyun oppa

To: _______-ah

______-ah mianhe! I was just joking!

Forgive me I was just well I just thought about Myungsoo

He might be jealous about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

ANNYEONG!!!!!

Here is another chapter!

tomorrow I'll update 2 times :)

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!!!!

Arigatou gozaimasu!

<3